Page 384 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374382383384385386 394 434 484 884 1384 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    This ^^ well said

I'm currently finishing up the main event for Backlash guys, I think it's pretty good and I hope you guys enjoy it also
    If it's got Punk, I will enjoy it.....
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah.. were erm.. planning that now.
    Please, do tell.

Is backlash still on schedule to be Sunday?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Is backlash still on schedule to be Sunday?
    Yes. Nothing indicates it will be late.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Yes. Nothing indicates it will be late.
    Yay!!!!!!!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Jack Swagger: This Sunday Dolph and I will win the WWE Tag Team Championships, and All American Perfection will become the best tag team in the history of the WWE. Finally you will all show us the respect we deserve, and will become the best superstars in the history of this business. Not Stone Cold, Not The Rock, Not Chris Jericho, Not CM Punk, Not John Cena. Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler, the best superstars in the history of the WWE, with the best manager in the history of the WWE, Vickie Guerrero. Come Sunday the new WWE Tag Team Champions, All American Perfection.
    Young: Stop, stop, stop!

O'Neil: Hold up now. Reeeeeeeeeewind!

A.W.: We couldn't help overhear you over that...irritating lisp of yours but did you say that you, the cheerleader and Hormel's worst nightmare were gonna win the WWE Tag Team Championships at Backlash?

Young: I think he did.

O'Neil: The nerve of some people!

Young: I don't know if you understand this or not but you guys are pushovers. You think just because you beat a drunk cowboy and...whoever that other guy is, that you're going to somehow get in our way?

A.W.: I haven't heard more foolishness come out of anyone's mouth since Bush tried to get the Italian Prime Minister's attention by speaking Spanish!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Stop, stop, stop!

O'Neil: Hold up now. Reeeeeeeeeewind!

A.W.: We couldn't help overhear you over that...irritating lisp of yours but did you say that you, the cheerleader and Hormel's worst nightmare were gonna win the WWE Tag Team Championships at Backlash?

Young: I think he did.

O'Neil: The nerve of some people!

Young: I don't know if you understand this or not but you guys are pushovers. You think just because you beat a drunk cowboy and...whoever that other guy is, that you're going to somehow get in our way?

A.W.: I haven't heard more foolishness come out of anyone's mouth since Bush tried to get the Italian Prime Minister's attention by speaking Spanish!
    Jack Swagger: Very funny. Make jokes, make fun of my lisp, but lets face it, none of you has ever been World Heavyweight Champion. None of you has had as much success as the All American American, Jack Swagger. And this Sunday when me a Dolph combine, as All American Perfection, whether we enter first or last, whether we face you or not, we are going to be the most successful tag team in the history of the WWE. Then after we dominate every tag team the WWE has to offer, we will got to the top of this business and become the best superstars in history. And trust me, we will have no problem beating you to do it, that is if you aren't the first team eliminated.

Blog Entries
    Jack Swagger: Very funny. Make jokes, make fun of my lisp, but lets face it, none of you has ever been World Heavyweight Champion. None of you has had as much success as the All American American, Jack Swagger. And this Sunday when me a Dolph combine, as All American Perfection, whether we enter first or last, whether we face you or not, we are going to be the most successful tag team in the history of the WWE. Then after we dominate every tag team the WWE has to offer, we will got to the top of this business and become the best superstars in history. And trust me, we will have no problem beating you to do it, that is if you aren't the first team eliminated.
    A.W.:...............I'm sorry, could you say that again?

O'Neil: We couldn't hear you other your lisssssssthp!

Young: I think he said something about........nah. I'm not even gonna guess.

A.W.: Just make sure that Vickie stays away from me. I'll be wearing a brown suit and I don't want her thinking I'm a pork chop! Ahahahahahaha!

O'Neil: Let's just hope that she sees you as a hunk...

Young:...instead of a hunk of meat!

A.W.: Good delivery! Solid! But seriously, Swagger, if you're gonna try to be the best tag team in the world, you gotta get some....style or a franchise. For us, it's A.W. Promotions. But for you.....uh.....aha! I got it! You guys could have your own drink!

O'Neil: Drink?

A.W.: Yeah! Choke-A-Cola! Ahahahahahahahahaha! Get it?!

Young: Ahahahahaha! I get it! Cause all they do is choke!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.:...............I'm sorry, could you say that again?

O'Neil: We couldn't hear you other your lisssssssthp!

Young: I think he said something about........nah. I'm not even gonna guess.

A.W.: Just make sure that Vickie stays away from me. I'll be wearing a brown suit and I don't want her thinking I'm a pork chop! Ahahahahahaha!

O'Neil: Let's just hope that she sees you as a hunk...

Young:...instead of a hunk of meat!

A.W.: Good delivery! Solid! But seriously, Swagger, if you're gonna try to be the best tag team in the world, you gotta get some....style or a franchise. For us, it's A.W. Promotions. But for you.....uh.....aha! I got it! You guys could have your own drink!

O'Neil: Drink?

A.W.: Yeah! Choke-A-Cola! Ahahahahahahahahaha! Get it?!

Young: Ahahahahaha! I get it! Cause all they do is choke!
    Jack Swagger: You talk like you've actually done something. Let me ask you a question A.W. How many world champions have you managed? Looking at these two I'd say zero. Vickie has managed Edge, Big Show, myself, and the late Eddie Guerrero, all former World Champions. You on the other hand, manage two wannabe comedians, whose only claim to fame is being an unaccomplished failed football player. And after this Sunday Vickie will be managing the current WWE Tag Team Champions

OOC: Sorry went to get something to eat

Blog Entries
    Jack Swagger: You talk like you've actually done something. Let me ask you a question A.W. How many world champions have you managed? Looking at these two I'd say zero. Vickie has managed Edge, Big Show, myself, and the late Eddie Guerrero, all former World Champions. You on the other hand, manage two wannabe comedians, whose only claim to fame is being an unaccomplished failed football player. And after this Sunday Vickie will be managing the current WWE Tag Team Champions

OOC: Sorry went to get something to eat
    A.W.: Let me see....so she's managed a thief, a cripple and the antithesis of charisma...and I don't mean Big Show. Remind me again why I should be impressed?

Young: Yeah, you lost us, dog. What does that have to do with being an effective manager for tag team champions?

O'Neil: Last time I checked, ya'll have never won the tag team titles together, you and Ziggler and Vickie sure didn't help. What makes you think she's gonna help you now?

A.W.: And besides that, my career just got started. A.W. Promotions is just a budding prospect. Rome wasn't built in a day so trying to disqualify my abilities on longevity makes your vision quite myopic. But we, the three of us, we see the big picture and we don't need a crystal ball or livestock in heels and lipstick squealing all over the place to make it happen nor to see it. And FYI, that big picture is these two stallions, these two gems, with tag team bling around their waists. Ain't that right, gentlemen?

Young: Does Swagger's lisp get more annoying every second?

O'Neil: Does Dolph have a brighter career as a cheerleader than a wrestler?

A.W.: Are these questions getting more obvious by the second? Well, to quote Daniel Bryan....

All Three At Once: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!