Page 383 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373381382383384385 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 18790
  1. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hmmmm angelina love and velvet sky. My two favs- i don't think i could do them justice if i signed up as them
    What about Laycool?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  2. #3822
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    What about Laycool?
    *Cough* one is being used *Cough*

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #3823
    now now thbk you are trying to give away my second ????????? ??????? Person. And damn tna for letting ms love, ms sky and ms winter for slipping away

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #3824
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hmmmm angelina love and velvet sky. My two favs- i don't think i could do them justice if i signed up as them
    You know you want them, you baby Take em, there's no justice to do here. Best thing about this fed you get to make the changes you might've wanted for your favorite wrestlers but know they wont undergo.

    Say you wanna repackage Santino into a stone cold full blooded mafia like italian guy, here you can. So feel free to take The Beautiful People and make them your own
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    You know you want them, you baby Take em, there's no justice to do here. Best thing about this fed you get to make the changes you might've wanted for your favorite wrestlers but know they wont undergo.

    Say you wanna repackage Santino into a stone cold full blooded mafia like italian guy, here you can. So feel free to take The Beautiful People and make them your own
    This ^^ well said

    I'm currently finishing up the main event for Backlash guys, I think it's pretty good and I hope you guys enjoy it also

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    This ^^ well said

    I'm currently finishing up the main event for Backlash guys, I think it's pretty good and I hope you guys enjoy it also
    What about Jimmy Wang Yang then




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #3827
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What about Jimmy Wang Yang then
    He wins the Battle Royal!

















    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He wins the Battle Royal!
















    What about a world title




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #3829
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What about a world title
    Yeah.. were erm.. planning that now.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah.. were erm.. planning that now.
    Haha..I'm sure about that




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.