Page 375 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365373374375376377 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by DXCena#1fan View Post
    Aries: Wo ho ho there big guy. What are you the McMahons new personal butt puppets?

Kelly: Personally, I think both Brock and Sable are taking a lick of the McMahon's lolli pops if you know what i mean
    Sable: Of course we know what you mean Kelly, if there's anything you're known for besides peeing in sinks it's sucking lollipops.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You can always join as a member and do awesome promos as CAR
    Haha! Same rules apply, time constraints... I would only come out of retirement for the right fed now.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Of course we know what you mean Kelly, if there's anything you're known for besides peeing in sinks it's sucking lollipops.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! Same rules apply, time constraints... I would only come out of retirement for the right fed now.
    CAR will never retire,well unless he dies

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

WWE Announcement:

According too sources leaked from the WWE, Ryback has been pulled from the Battle Royal scheduled too take place on Sunday, reports are suggesting that Ryback suffered an injury working a live event while others believe creative have just had a change of heart, we hope too have more on this shortly.

In other news after big interest in the Battle Royal which was originally scheduled too be a pre-show event, has now been changed and the match will take place on the official card, numerous names have been linked with the match while many are expecting a few shock surprise entrys, either way.. the match should be a good one.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    WWE Announcement:

According too sources leaked from the WWE, Ryback has been pulled from the Battle Royal scheduled too take place on Sunday, reports are suggesting that Ryback suffered an injury working a live event while others believe creative have just had a change of heart, we hope too have more on this shortly.

In other news after big interest in the Battle Royal which was originally scheduled too be a pre-show event, has now been changed and the match will take place on the official card, numerous names have been linked with the match while many are expecting a few shock surprise entrys, either way.. the match should be a good one.
    Oh, I get it. Give the rookies a chance. Wouldn't want to hog all the glory for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oh, I get it. Give the rookies a chance. Wouldn't want to hog all the glory for myself.
    Haha! Yeah..... something like that.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Aries: Wo ho ho there big guy. What are you the McMahons new personal butt puppets?

Kelly: Personally, I think both Brock and Sable are taking a lick of the McMahon's lolli pops if you know what i mean
    Lesnar: Personally, I know the both of you need a little lesson in respect. I don't mind breaking that little dweeb's arms off with the Kimura Lock and sending him to a hospital and as for you, Kelly Kelly, let's just hope that you don't wind up on Nitro. Like I said, it won't be good for either of you.

Blog Entries
    Haha! Yeah..... something like that.
    I understand. Don't worry about it.

But seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?!!? o.0 How did THIS happen?!

Blog Entries
    Aries: Little dweeb? What are we back in the 4th grade? Man up Brock. I don't care if you are 2x, 3x, or 4x my size...I'll still pick you up, drop you on your head, and lock you in the horns of aries. People think you tapped quick in UFC...wait till they see me get ahold of you.
    Lesnar: Funny, I almost thought we were back in the 4th grade on account of how much of a shrimp you look like. Seriously, did you just get off your training wheels? But if you like school so much, I can give you a refresher course on what an ass kicking truly is and by the end of it, you'll be wishing that you never got in my face.