Page 37 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    *Warrior appears out of nowhere*

Warrior: What a trip- I just came back from a meeting of my Warrior Gods and they have instructed me that I shall be the new WWE World Champion- they have taken turns pumping me full of Warrior juices to acheive that goal- all 20 of them. But I took it like a Warrior does. With all that Warrior juice in me, I best not let any seep out onto Dolph's little Ziggie- he shall never feel the power of a Warrior, much less Warrior Juices. Ok, now let me get back to my space ship- beam me up *Growl* Warrior out!

*Warrior vanishes*
    LOL! You're more crazy then the Warrior was in real life!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! You're more crazy then the Warrior was in real life!
    I told you I was going to make him weirder/crazy

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I told you I was going to make him weirder/crazy
    No problem with me dude! Keep it coming!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*Warrior appears out of nowhere*

Warrior: What a trip- I just came back from a meeting of my Warrior Gods and they have instructed me that I shall be the new WWE World Champion- they have taken turns pumping me full of Warrior juices to acheive that goal- all 20 of them. But I took it like a Warrior does. With all that Warrior juice in me, I best not let any seep out onto Dolph's little Ziggie- he shall never feel the power of a Warrior, much less Warrior Juices. Ok, now let me get back to my space ship- beam me up *Growl* Warrior out!

*Warrior vanishes*
    Undertaker: (Lightning strikes from the sky and hits the ground.... smoke is everywhere and the Undertaker mysteriously appears) Warrior, don't get too comfortable with the title. At the Royal Rumble I will be the Last Man Standing and at Wrestlemania, I will finally reclaim what belongs to me, the WWE Championship. I will destroy you Warrior... I will sacrifice your soul, I will put you to death and then summon my demons to resurrect your lifeless body so I can destroy you all over again. There will no sleeping for you because anytime you close your eyes to rest Warrior, you will be haunted by me. I will torment you in your dreams, I will be the reason why you always be looking to see who is behind you. Warrior, even the devil himself will not come to your rescue. So get pumped with all the Warrior Juice you want... 12 packs of your Warrior Juice is no match for 1 can of my Devil Juice.... Rest In Peace. (Smoke begins to rise and the Undertaker vanishes)

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    Undertaker: (Lightning strikes from the sky and hits the ground.... smoke is everywhere and the Undertaker mysteriously appears) Warrior, don't get too comfortable with the title. At the Royal Rumble I will be the Last Man Standing and at Wrestlemania, I will finally reclaim what belongs to me, the WWE Championship. I will destroy you Warrior... I will sacrifice your soul, I will put you to death and then summon my demons to resurrect your lifeless body so I can destroy you all over again. There will no sleeping for you because anytime you close your eyes to rest Warrior, you will be haunted by me. I will torment you in your dreams, I will be the reason why you always be looking to see who is behind you. Warrior, even the devil himself will not come to your rescue. So get pumped with all the Warrior Juice you want... 12 packs of your Warrior Juice is no match for 1 can of my Devil Juice.... Rest In Peace. (Smoke begins to rise and the Undertaker vanishes)
    Nice dude!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Nice dude!
    Thanks pal...

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed

Blog Entries
    I chose Warrior because I hated him too- just seemed like he would be fun to write for
    That's the least logical explanation I've ever heard.

Magnificent, keep it up

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    Punk: you know what Taker, go on rambling on about whatever you feel like because the simple truth is, only 1 man is going to walk in to the Rumble and stand in the ring at the end of the night as the #1 contender at Wrestlemania. It won't be the Deadman, it won't be the game, it won't be the awesome one, no..it will be the best in the world, yours truly. It doesn't matter if you have the #30 spot, or if i get stuck with the #1 spot, I will walk away the winner, and main event Wrestlemania plain and simply put.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    That's the least logical explanation I've ever heard.

Magnificent, keep it up
    Lol- There would be no way I could write for my fav wrestlers- Punk, Jericho, Eddie- great promo guys- I think I would have them ending up sounding like one of my characters I write for in other feds. Warrior was my only real choice- with him- he is an idiot, stupid- easy to write for- and fun too.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: you know what Taker, go on rambling on about whatever you feel like because the simple truth is, only 1 man is going to walk in to the Rumble and stand in the ring at the end of the night as the #1 contender at Wrestlemania. It won't be the Deadman, it won't be the game, it won't be the awesome one, no..it will be the best in the world, yours truly. It doesn't matter if you have the #30 spot, or if i get stuck with the #1 spot, I will walk away the winner, and main event Wrestlemania plain and simply put.
    Undertaker: CM Punk... if you run into me at the rumble, I guarantee that you will be tossed over the top ring. You have never been nor will you ever be equal to me. All you do around here is run your mouth Punk. I will unleash and open the gates of hell on you. So go back to whatever hole you crawled out of before I bury you six feet in the ground. I make good on my promises.

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed