Page 369 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359367368369370371 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 18790
  1. #3681
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Lesnar: As soon as I become Word Heavyweight Champion, all these people come flocking over here. Paying their respects to me I bet.


  2. #3682
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: As soon as I become Word Heavyweight Champion, all these people come flocking over here. Paying their respects to me I bet.
    SCSA: There you are Brock, oh still talking crap I see......




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  3. #3683
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    SCSA: There you are Brock, oh still talking crap I see......
    Lesnar: Yeah, you may not realize this but you're stalking is starting to get kind of creepy. Cut it out, eh?


  4. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Yeah, you may not realize this but you're stalking is starting to get kind of creepy. Cut it out, eh?
    HHH: Hey Brock... Steve doesn't stalk... He studies you and I'm sure he has come to the conclusion that you're nothing but a moron.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #3685
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    HHH: Hey Brock... Steve doesn't stalk... He studies you and I'm sure he has come to the conclusion that you're nothing but a moron.
    Lesnar: You say study, I say stalk. And speaking of which, what are you doing here? Don't you have a battle royal to lose or something? Be off.


  6. #3686
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Yeah, you may not realize this but you're stalking is starting to get kind of creepy. Cut it out, eh?
    SCSA: ont flatter youself Brock, I was eating some dinner, and you popped up. Well, when I say dinner, I mean I was drinking a few beers, looking back on the old days, when I was the WWF Champ. And I cant wait to get my hands on you and win the WHC this sunday. Oh, how rude of me... you wanna beer????

    *Austin offers beer to Brock*




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  7. #3687
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    SCSA: ont flatter youself Brock, I was eating some dinner, and you popped up. Well, when I say dinner, I mean I was drinking a few beers, looking back on the old days, when I was the WWF Champ. And I cant wait to get my hands on you and win the WHC this sunday. Oh, how rude of me... you wanna beer????

    *Austin offers beer to Brock*
    Lesnar:....you know, what? Why the hell not.

    *Lesnar grabs the beer*


  8. #3688
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar:....you know, what? Why the hell not.

    *Lesnar grabs the beer*
    Austin laughs, and gives him the beer, and sips out of it.

    SCSA: You know, people get the wrong impression of ya Brock, your actually a damn good guy....

    Austin laughs again, when suddenly, he looks shocked and just stares at Brock.

    SCSA: What the hell am I doing. Gimme that back, I forgot, your a no good Son Of A Bitch. now get the hell outta here, cant you see Im watching TV!?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  9. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane is now standing behind Ricochet while he thinks.
    Ricochet walks back and about to turn around and bumps into kane.

    Ricochet
    - sorry big guy.

    Ricochet walks past him walking back toward the parking lot.

  10. #3690
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Austin laughs, and gives him the beer, and sips out of it.

    SCSA: You know, people get the wrong impression of ya Brock, your actually a damn good guy....

    Austin laughs again, when suddenly, he looks shocked and just stares at Brock.

    SCSA: What the hell am I doing. Gimme that back, I forgot, your a no good Son Of A Bitch. now get the hell outta here, cant you see Im watching TV!?
    Lesnar: Fine by me. I didn't want your stupid ass beer anyone. I just wanted to see the look on you're face as I poured it out all over your floor. Enjoy your TV time because after Sunday, you'll have the pleasure of being able to watch the Backlash highlights that will include me raising the belt over my head and you knocked for a loop.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.