Page 362 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352360361362363364 372 412 462 862 1362 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 18790
    Keep an eye on the rafters boys.. you never know who might be hiding up there...

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Maryse: Je viens de prendre la division WWE divas par la tempête. Pourquoi?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet walks around the parking lot looking at the arena.
    Kane is still stalking Ricochet.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    HHH: I will win the Battle Royal and go on to be the next WWE Champion!!!

Stephanie McMahon Helmsley: My husband will win the title, I will make sure he does.

Cody Rhodes: You realise that SHOULD you win the battle royal, you'll face me, since you know- it's not for the number one contender spot to the WWE Championship, but rather the two mid-card championships.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Cody Rhodes: You realise that SHOULD you win the battle royal, you'll face me, since you know- it's not for the number one contender spot to the WWE Championship, but rather the two mid-card championships.
    HHH: Cody, anything is possible with Stephanie by my side... Have you forgotten who her father is? Technically she's your boss you idiot!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

HHH: Cody, anything is possible with Stephanie by my side... Have you forgotten who her father is? Technically she's your boss you idiot!
    Cody: Technically, I'm the United States Champion- oh wait, no that's literally. And you couldn't take it from me. Are you that stupid that you think a worthless threat to my job will cause me to cower and respect you? No, Hunter- earn the shot at my gold, and earn the respect from the Golden Boy.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Cody: Technically, I'm the United States Champion- oh wait, no that's literally. And you couldn't take it from me. Are you that stupid that you think a worthless threat to my job will cause me to cower and respect you? No, Hunter- earn the shot at my gold, and earn the respect from the Golden Boy.
    HHH: Cody, I take what I want and when I want it. I don't need your respect. And you are calling yourself the Golden Boy? The only golden thing about you are the golden showers in your bed when you wake up every morning.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

HHH: Cody, I take what I want and when I want it. I don't need your respect. And you are calling yourself the Golden Boy? The only golden thing about you are the golden showers in your bed when you wake up every morning.
    Ted: The only thing you're taking is yourself to Dream Street when I win that battle royal.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Cody: Oh sorry 'Game' or 'Cerebral Assassin', I didn't realise you were the only person with a gimmick. First and foremost, I'm sure I heard this many many, MANY times before our match on Raw- that you take what you want when you want it- and I'm pretty certain you wanted the United States Championship from me, yet I pinned you after one Cross Rhodes. So much for that.

So when you've decided to come down from the heights of your ego, I also beg to differ on the 'only golden thing' because...

*Cody looks at the United States Championship on his shoulder.*

Well, as you can see, this looks pretty damn golden to me. And that's not the only thing, something else that's golden is my future. I'm the kid that's going to lead this company into the next level of wrestling. Mark my words, before this year is out, I will prove myself as the star of this company, taking over the remaining dregs of your career as you witter on about how you USED to be The Man.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

warrior: i will win every title at the ppv and will melt them all down and make one ultimate title. I shall call it the Ultimate Belt

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young