Page 325 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315323324325326327 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    SCSA: If I may interrupt.....

2nd from the right, top row. Youre welcome

Lesnar: You like pictures, huh? You still have that mugshot of yours after you beat Debra?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: It also made me the laughingstock of the company. You honestly think that I couldn't have gone anywhere else? If anything, this company deserves NO respect from me until they're ready to acknowledge it. But until they have the balls to admit, they'll be forced to see me racking up win after win and title after title.
    HHH: And you still are the laughing stock of this company.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    HHH: And you still are the laughing stock of this company.
    Lesnar: I doubt that. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and I did it by beating two Hall of Famers in one night.

Lesnar: I doubt that. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and I did it by beating two Hall of Famers in one night.
    HHH: Again... all a fluke Brock. I know it, you know it and the WWE universe knows it.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    HHH: Again... all a fluke Brock. I know it, you know it and the WWE universe knows it.
    Lesnar: Fuck the WWE Universe. They're nothing but a brainwashed cult. And I doubt that winning THREE matches in one night for this title counts as a fluke. Except it, Triple H. I'm champion because I deserve to be. Like it or not, people are giving me my props for winning this championship like Edge and as the next guy, who's going to be in charge when old man Vince kicks the bucket, you should be the first person to promote that kind of integrity. But now, everything you don't like is a "fluke". Grow up.

Lesnar: Fuck the WWE Universe. They're nothing but a brainwashed cult. And I doubt that winning THREE matches in one night for this title counts as a fluke. Except it, Triple H. I'm champion because I deserve to be. Like it or not, people are giving me my props for winning this championship like Edge and as the next guy, who's going to be in charge when old man Vince kicks the bucket, you should be the first person to promote that kind of integrity. But now, everything you don't like is a "fluke". Grow up.
    HHH: Really Brock? Really? Saying obscenities to the people that pay your bills? You're just a future washed up wrestler who never reached his full potential.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    HHH: Really Brock? Really? Saying obscenities to the people that pay your bills? You're just a future washed up wrestler who never reached his full potential.
    Lesnar: See, here's the way I see it. If there are fans selling out arenas, it's because they want to see me. If not, I don't owe them a goddamn thing except my contempt. And if I am washed up, I'm still better than you and I have this world title to prove it. You couldn't even defend your IC title against Anderson and you want to call me washed up?

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: You like pictures, huh? You still have that mugshot of yours after you beat Debra?
    SCSA: Speakin' of mugshots, wasnt this one from when you got arrested for taking them there roids?!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    SCSA: Speakin' of mugshots, wasnt this one from when you got arrested for taking them there roids?!

Lesnar: Keep up the comedy routine and I'll have another one for assault and battery...on YOU.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: Keep up the comedy routine and I'll have another one for assault and battery...on YOU.
    SCSA: COmedy routine?! Me?? Never! You, assaulting me.... well yeah, sounds like the type of cowardly thing you would do

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????