Page 324 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314322323324325326 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    HHH: Lesnar... that win was a fluke. Your type doesn't last around here. You come and go, soon nobody will remember who Brock Lesnar was. As for me, the Game, HHH. I'll go down in history as the greatest of all time.
    Lesnar: Do you even hear yourself?! YOU decided the match should end because YOU tapped out! There was no fluke. Even now, the sound of your hand hitting the mat over and over again is as clear as a bell in my head. There was no fluke, Triple H. You can't even be a man and admit when you lose. And if you do go down as the WWE's greatest superstar, that's fine because not only will I be known as the man who broke the arms of the WWE's greatest superstar AND the man who made him tap out in the main event at Summerslam but I'll be known as the greatest athlete in the world. So enjoy staying under the shadow of me and this World Heavyweight Championship, a title that you're never going to get again.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Do you even hear yourself?! YOU decided the match should end because YOU tapped out! There was no fluke. Even now, the sound of your hand hitting the mat over and over again is as clear as a bell in my head. There was no fluke, Triple H. You can't even be a man and admit when you lose. And if you do go down as the WWE's greatest superstar, that's fine because not only will I be known as the man who broke the arms of the WWE's greatest superstar AND the man who made him tap out in the main event at Summerslam but I'll be known as the greatest athlete in the world. So enjoy staying under the shadow of me and this World Heavyweight Championship, a title that you're never going to get again.
    HHH: Lesnar, all you will be known for is the man who quits on his company... the man who only will make certain appearances through out the year. I bleed for this business... I'm the first one here and the last one to leave Brock. I stick around. John Cena sticks around, Dolph Ziggler sticks around and the list goes on and on and on. What do you do? You come and go, come and go. You don't know what loyalty means Brock. With your limited way of thinking, I don't think you ever will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Sheamus: Easy? On the contrary Sheamus, I am a hard task to handle. I don't believe the fans want to see me tearing you limb from limb. The Great White will have a Great Fright when you step in the ring against the prince of darkness. If you're wanting to leave this world Sheamus, I'll be glad to arrange it. The Undertaker Cometh, and he is looking for some fresh meat to bury!
    Sheamus: Listen, fella, you may think you can chew me up and spit me out, but that wouldn't happen. I'm just as big as ya, fella! I'm not afraid of you, and the last thing you'll ever do is beat me, dead man! So how about we get a lil somethin' arranged for the future, so I can show ya just who your dealin' with fella, because right now, you're talkin' out'yer arse!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Sheamus: Listen, fella, you may think you can chew me up and spit me out, but that wouldn't happen. I'm just as big as ya, fella! I'm not afraid of you, and the last thing you'll ever do is beat me, dead man! So how about we get a lil somethin' arranged for the future, so I can show ya just who your dealin' with fella, because right now, you're talkin' out'yer arse!
    Undertaker: Sheamus.... you will REST IN PEACE!
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    HHH: Lesnar, all you will be known for is the man who quits on his company... the man who only will make certain appearances through out the year. I bleed for this business... I'm the first one here and the last one to leave Brock. I stick around. John Cena sticks around, Dolph Ziggler sticks around and the list goes on and on and on. What do you do? You come and go, come and go. You don't know what loyalty means Brock. With your limited way of thinking, I don't think you ever will.
    Lesnar: Spare me the sob stories, Triple H. I don't give a damn about loyalty. I'm only loyal to me. A company that's played politics with me doesn't deserve my loyalty. And the only reason you're where you are right now is because you not only bleed for this company, you slept your way to the top for the company and like it or not, everyone knows it.

Lesnar: Spare me the sob stories, Triple H. I don't give a damn about loyalty. I'm only loyal to me. A company that's played politics with me doesn't deserve my loyalty. And the only reason you're where you are right now is because you not only bleed for this company, you slept your way to the top for the company and like it or not, everyone knows it.
    HHH: Brock, this company put food on your table for you and your family and you can't give back some type of loyalty. Then when the time comes, I will beat that loyalty out of you.

Blog Entries
    SCSA: If I may interrupt.....

2nd from the right, top row. Youre welcome

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post

HAHAHAHAH! OMFG.

That just made me crack up.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post

HHH: I guess SCSA has access to the picture gallery as well. That's the rattlesnake for you.

Blog Entries
    HHH: Brock, this company put food on your table for you and your family and you can't give back some type of loyalty. Then when the time comes, I will beat that loyalty out of you.
    Lesnar: It also made me the laughingstock of the company. You honestly think that I couldn't have gone anywhere else? If anything, this company deserves NO respect from me until they're ready to acknowledge it. But until they have the balls to admit, they'll be forced to see me racking up win after win and title after title.