Page 323 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313321322323324325 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Lesnar: Hey look at that! Me getting pummeled; the exact same thing that you failed to do to me at Summerslam.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Hey look at that! Me getting pummeled; the exact same thing that you failed to do to me at Summerslam.
    HHH: Lesnar, if we ever meet again, I'll take care of business, unless you only signed a 1 year contract.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    HHH: Lesnar, if we ever meet again, I'll take care of business, unless you only signed a 1 year contract.
    Lesnar: Make sure to ask your wife if it's cool. Wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes now, would we?

Lesnar: Make sure to ask your wife if it's cool. Wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes now, would we?
    HHH: Don't worry about me... just take your head out of Paul Heyman's ass long enough so I can kick yours.

OOC: I really don't want HHH to be married to Stephanie. So no marriage!!! Lol.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    HHH: Don't worry about me... just take your head out of Paul Heyman's ass long enough so I can kick yours.

OOC: I really don't want HHH to be married to Stephanie. So no marriage!!! Lol.
    Lesnar: My head's quite clear, thank you. In fact, I stand above everyone else's because I'm the World Heavyweight Champion. And, uh, just so you know, I happened to beat Chris Jericho the week before I won this. You're no where in my league, old man and I don't need Paul Heyman to do it.

OOC: Fine by me.

Lesnar: My head's quite clear, thank you. In fact, I stand above everyone else's because I'm the World Heavyweight Champion. And, uh, just so you know, I happened to beat Chris Jericho the week before I won this. You're no where in my league, old man and I don't need Paul Heyman to do it.

OOC: Fine by me.
    HHH: Wait Brock... wait. Aren't you the puppet and Heyman is the puppeteer?
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    HHH: Wait Brock... wait. Aren't you the puppet and Heyman is the puppeteer?
    Lesnar: Where the hell did that analogy come from? You want to say something? Then be a man and come out with it and quit pussyfooting around the point.

Lesnar: Where the hell did that analogy come from? You want to say something? Then be a man and come out with it and quit pussyfooting around the point.
    HHH: Lesnar, there is no pussyfooting around. I am the GAME and you don't want to play me. You haven't met the dangerous side of me and I guarantee you that you won't like that side. I have no problem getting in the ring and kicking your ass Brock. I've done it before and I have no problem doing it again. You see Brock, when I win, its legit. It's hard earned. When you beat me, I see that as a fluke.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    HHH: Lesnar, there is no pussyfooting around. I am the GAME and you don't want to play me. You haven't met the dangerous side of me and I guarantee you that you won't like that side. I have no problem getting in the ring and kicking your ass Brock. I've done it before and I have no problem doing it again. You see Brock, when I win, its legit. It's hard earned. When you beat me, I see that as a fluke.
    Lesnar: See, here's the problem. At Summerslam, when I beat you, it wasn't a fluke. I didn't just beat the living hell out of you and pin you to the mat. YOU...TAPPED...OUT! In other words, you ended the match on your own accord. You decided that you couldn't take anymore and you threw in the towel. If you want to see it as a fluke, go ahead. The record books say that I made you tap out and whether you want to see it a different way or not makes no difference on reality.

Lesnar: See, here's the problem. At Summerslam, when I beat you, it wasn't a fluke. I didn't just beat the living hell out of you and pin you to the mat. YOU...TAPPED...OUT! In other words, you ended the match on your own accord. You decided that you couldn't take anymore and you threw in the towel. If you want to see it as a fluke, go ahead. The record books say that I made you tap out and whether you want to see it a different way or not makes no difference on reality.
    HHH: Lesnar... that win was a fluke. Your type doesn't last around here. You come and go, soon nobody will remember who Brock Lesnar was. As for me, the Game, HHH. I'll go down in history as the greatest of all time.
    ​​​