Page 321 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311319320321322323 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Sheamus: Easy, fella, easy! I wasn't questionin' your accolades or your strength, I just want to give the fans something they want 'ta see, ya know? No reason ta get all up tight, fella!
    Sheamus: Easy? On the contrary Sheamus, I am a hard task to handle. I don't believe the fans want to see me tearing you limb from limb. The Great White will have a Great Fright when you step in the ring against the prince of darkness. If you're wanting to leave this world Sheamus, I'll be glad to arrange it. The Undertaker Cometh, and he is looking for some fresh meat to bury!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Easy? On the contrary Sheamus, I am a hard task to handle. I don't believe the fans want to see me tearing you limb from limb. The Great White will have a Great Fright when you step in the ring against the prince of darkness. If you're wanting to leave this world Sheamus, I'll be glad to arrange it. The Undertaker Cometh, and he is looking for some fresh meat to bury!
    Fixed it for ya

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Fixed it for ya
    Lol... thanks man!
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

HHH: If Ted wants a shot at the US Title, he is going to have to talk to me. After I beat you Cody, I will be the new US Champion. It's GAME OVER for you Rhodes.
    Rhodes: You know Hunter, I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Don't underestimate me. Tonight, you and I are going one-on-one with the United States Championship firmly on the line, but I'm going to be leaving with my title reign still intact.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rhodes: You know Hunter, I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Don't underestimate me. Tonight, you and I are going one-on-one with the United States Championship firmly on the line, but I'm going to be leaving with my title reign still intact.
    HHH: Cody, I really don't see you beating me tonight. I really don't think you will even show up. Oh yeah Cody, now that your boyfriend Ted is back, and he's got your back... I hope he doesn't get any ideas and interfere in our match, because then he has to deal with me, the Game. History shows that you can never win on your own.
    ​​​

HHH: Cody, I really don't see you beating me tonight. I really don't think you will even show up. Oh yeah Cody, now that your boyfriend Ted is back, and he's got your back... I hope he doesn't get any ideas and interfere in our match, because then he has to deal with me, the Game. History shows that you can never win on your own.
    Rhodes: History shows I can never win on my own? Okay Hunter, I understand your apprehension towards my attitude change, but Ted Dibiase won't be interfering in our match tonight, nobody will. I'm going to beat you all by myself.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Ted: Cody doesn't need me to interfere. If anything, you need someone in your corner to pick up a victory.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: Cody doesn't need me to interfere. If anything, you need someone in your corner to pick up a victory.
    HHH: Well Dibiase... I'll tell you what man. After I beat Cody Rhodes, I will give you the first shot at the US Title. Trust me, against me you will have a fair shot... if you fight against Cody, he'll screw you like a 2 dollar whore!!!
    ​​​

HHH: Well Dibiase... I'll tell you what man. After I beat Cody Rhodes, I will give you the first shot at the US Title. Trust me, against me you will have a fair shot... if you fight against Cody, he'll screw you like a 2 dollar whore!!!
    Ted: If I know Cody, and if Cody is sticking to his guns, I know he won't screw me over. But me, first shot? Priceless. *Extends hand to Hunter* Care to shake on that?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: If I know Cody, and if Cody is sticking to his guns, I know he won't screw me over. But me, first shot? Priceless. *Extends hand to Hunter* Care to shake on that?
    HHH: Ted, I will shake on that and you have the Game's word.... and don't be naive Dibiase, you know Cody has screwed you once before and he'll do it again. Let me refresh your memory when Cody beat you here by holding your tights for the pin.
    ​​​