Page 314 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304312313314315316 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Lethal: Ohhhh now listen here lady, don't make me go get SoCal Val to take care of you because Machismo doesn't strike a lady! But this goes to show how big a man the champ is. Have his woman come do his talkin' for him. Sure he was a former UFC champ but then he got exposed for that glass jaw and didn't win another match. I'll drop the double axehandle on him, follow it up with a enzuigiri and then climb the top rope and give him the madness right into the chest! He'll collapse just like he did in the UFC!
    Sable: At least the champ has a woman who cares enough to speak for him you smelly ape. SoCal Val? Isn't she the girl who cleans the toilets? I'm not intimidated by her or you. Even your points are idiotic because Brock may have collapsed at UFC but at least he was man enough to go to UFC. You wouldn't be accepted there if you begged for it, the only way someone like you could get in there is by buying a ticket so don't bother my husband anymore because the champ is too busy to waste his time with people like you.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

yo yo yo peeps, how's it going?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    yo yo yo peeps, how's it going?
    Just bought Madden 13 and Uncharted 3 so it's going pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Jack Swagger: The two time, two time, All American American is back and on Nitro, and me and Dolph we are going to be the best tag team in WWE History. And after we dominate the competition, I'm going to become World Heavyweight Champion again

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

So either Destruction did not do his promo (Cena wise) or he has not been able to send it to me and therefore that promo that is/was needed from me, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get done before Raw starts if it goes up tonight. Sorry guys.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    So either Destruction did not do his promo (Cena wise) or he has not been able to send it to me and therefore that promo that is/was needed from me, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get done before Raw starts if it goes up tonight. Sorry guys.
    RAW is delayed this week till Wednesday anyways because THBK is working and is away.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    RAW is delayed this week till Wednesday anyways because THBK is working and is away.
    That changes things I suppose, but since I was told to have it done before Monday, I figured I was too late. Thanks for the clarification.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Just bought Madden 13 and Uncharted 3 so it's going pretty well
    Madden 13 ROCKS! I can't stop playing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Madden 13 ROCKS! I can't stop playing it!
    I DO NOT like the way they changed the Franchise Mode tho. Very stupid decision IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I DO NOT like the way they changed the Franchise Mode tho. Very stupid decision IMO.
    That's true, they should have left the Franchise Mode alone, but the game playing is very smooth. It's growing on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!