Page 312 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302310311312313314 322 362 412 812 1312 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 18790
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Daniels: I came from above but thrown from the skies, I reign in hell. I was going to begin a reign of light and glory but God turned his back on me, so I prepare a reign of fire.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Daniels: I came from above but thrown from the skies, I reign in hell. I was going to begin a reign of light and glory but God turned his back on me, so I prepare a reign of fire.
    Lesnar: And I thought R-Truth was insane. So if you're an angel, what're you doing gracing us mortals without your presence?

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: And I thought R-Truth was insane. So if you're an angel, what're you doing gracing us mortals without your presence?
    Daniels: I am the fallen angle and I have risen up here having conquered all of the Indies after becoming the king in order to do bigger things. I care not to go back to the light because I have a new goal. I had a vision, and in this vision I will tear down the very foundations of this company and rebuild it into a personal refuge for the damned. If you like, I can speak at a third grade level since we all know your speaking skills are "very bad".
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Daniels: I am the fallen angle and I have risen up here having conquered all of the Indies after becoming the king in order to do bigger things. I care not to go back to the light because I have a new goal. I had a vision, and in this vision I will tear down the very foundations of this company and rebuild it into a personal refuge for the damned. If you like, I can speak at a third grade level since we all know your speaking skills are "very bad".
    Lesnar: How about this? Don't speak. AT ALL. Just shut up and go back to wherever the hell it is that you came from because I don't have time for more of you cosplayers and Edgar Allen Poe worshipers to come here and try to impress everyone with talk about "the damned" and "saving the lost". This ain't Comic Con, kid. This is the WWE and right now, I'm at the top of the food chain which means that I'm the best. If you want to tear down the foundations of the company, you're going to have to go through me to do it and that's not going to happen, angel or no angel.

Blog Entries
    SCSA: Edge... you screwed me over, you no good son of a bitch! I had respect for ya until last Thursday night! And Brock, take a good long look at that WHC, cause Stone Cold is coming for ya!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    SCSA: Edge... you screwed me over, you no good son of a bitch! I had respect for ya until last Thursday night! And Brock, take a good long look at that WHC, cause Stone Cold is coming for ya!
    Lesnar: ...........I'm sorry, what? Did you say something. I was too busy not giving a damn. Do yourself a favor, Austin and just shut up. Edge screwed you! Waaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaa! I'm guessing you're too inebriated to know this but you did the exact same damn thing at Wrestlemania. You embarrassed me on the Grandest Stage of Them All and in my eyes, you got what you deserved. Karma's a real bitch, ain't it? Too bad for you you can't punch it in the face like you would do with a real woman.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Edge: I don't care about you Steve. If you have an issue with me, I pity you. I will be making a statement on the next Nitro. That's all I'm saying for now.

Oh and Brock, congratulations.

Blog Entries
    Just a quick advertisement, ICW is doing a Tough Enough like contest called Maximum Intensity. There are two spots left if anyone from this efed would like to create a character and take part!

Jay Lethal: The machismo is overtaking me! I'm ready to get into that ring, brother, and do some damage. I'm gonna take to the skies and beat whoever is unfortunate enough to be my first opponent into a pulp, Dig it?

OOC: What's crackin?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Jay Lethal: The machismo is overtaking me! I'm ready to get into that ring, brother, and do some damage. I'm gonna take to the skies and beat whoever is unfortunate enough to be my first opponent into a pulp, Dig it?

OOC: What's crackin?
    Lesnar: Keep running your mouth like that and the only thing you'll be "digging" is your own grave. Dig that‚Äč?