Page 309 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299307308309310311 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Who will earn Punk's hand in marriage?

The season finale of WWE's Bachelorette starts next week.
    that was great. lulz

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

While we sort out the Punk mess, would people please give us some fuckin' discussion about Nitro!?

Congratulations to K2 for the WHC win.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    While we sort out the Punk mess, would people please give us some fuckin' discussion about Nitro!?

Congratulations to K2 for the WHC win.
    How could you turn on Tyson like that!?

Anyways, thanks a lot. My first ever world title in the EWN. It means alot....

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    How could you turn on Tyson like that!?

Anyways, thanks a lot. My first ever world title in the EWN. It means alot....

Haha all will be found out on the next Nitro!

In fact, we got a hugely stacked Nitro next week! Brock Lesnar's party, his opponent for Backlash revealed, Tyson Kidd gives a statement on last week, before Edge addresses the fans!

Steen: Truth, buddy.. I hope I didn't hurt ya to bad. However I do hope that I managed to knock so damn sense into your head. Sooner or later you will realize that I'm right and your comedy shtick has no place in pro wrestling.
    Profile Retired

yo yo yo, anyone home? ding-dong!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Any word on the Punk issue? and as Eddie asked, Nitro was great. A lot debuts and the main event with Lesnar winning was a surprise but Edge's attack on Kidd left me in awe Well done.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Any word on the Punk issue? and as Eddie asked, Nitro was great. A lot debuts and the main event with Lesnar winning was a surprise but Edge's attack on Kidd left me in awe Well done.
    Haha, glad you enjoyed it bro.

The Punk issue is a tricky one for sure. I've come up with a solution but with THBK away, I don't wanna go ahead with just myself and Des on board, so when G gets online and goes to HQ- giving the idea the go-ahead from him, we'll make a statement.

If G gets online and doesn't like the idea, we'll make a statement saying that THBK will make the final decision when he gets back on Tuesday.

Blog Entries
    AW: That was fantastic, fellas! Ya'll really made AW Promotions proud with your performance!

O'Neil: And we'll be looking even more impressive with tag team bling around our 40 karat waists!

Young: Our net worth's gonna sky rocket! We might hit billions after he take out Benjamin and Haas.

AW: Don't forget Cryme Tyme! But they're pushovers. Talkin' about "Money! Money! Yeah! Yeah!" More like "Money? Money? Yeah right!" The only money they probably make is parking cars in front of bingo halls!

O'Neil: Yo! Yo! Yo! I got one! I got one! I'll bet you I know what JTG's initials stand for!

Young: What?

O'Neil: Just Trans Gender!

AW: Ahahahahahahaha! Good one! Good one! You think Haas is gonna impersonate him next?

Young: He needs to impersonate someone with talent! Like us!

AW: He'd never be able to pull it off. The only highlight of that idiot's career was...oh wait! There weren't any! Aaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

O'Neil: Now don't be too hard on him. I thought the way he.....uh...... Well, I'm sure you like it when......um......damn, you right!

*All three men get in a good laugh before they head to the parkinglot*

??????? ???????? walks into the locker room- sees Warrior, Ric Flair and Natureboy Warrior shaving Coach down from head to toe. ????????? ???????? shakes his head in disgust and slams the door on his way out. Coach can be heard screaming from a mile away

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young