Page 295 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285293294295296297 305 345 395 795 1295 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Heyman: I mean, um...he's....uh....

*Suddenly, Brock Lesnar ambushes Stone Cold from behind with a steel pipe to the back of the head. Austin goes down and an evil smirk spreads across the face of Paul Heyman. Lesnar and Heyman tower over Austin as he struggles to get to his feet and Lesnar is about to hit Austin wit the pipe again but tosses it to Heyman and allows him to whack Austin across the face. Austin buckles again and slumps to the ground.

Heyman: How do you like that, Austin!? You should be thanking me for this because Lesnar would have done so much worse to you in the ring. Looks like it's back to the woods for more deer hunting you sorry excuse of a...
    Austin looks up and spits in the face of Heyman. There is a flush of anger goes thru his face, but he calms down, laughs and swings the pipe again. Suddenly, Austin grabs the pipe and pulls it away from the chubby hand of Heyman. He whacks him in the chest and then the skull, knocking him down. He pulls back the pipe to strike him again.......

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

I'm nominating this line of the night.
    *Takes a bow*

Why thank you

No seriously thanks. Feels good to be recognized, although Evan Bourne is the last one to ever say something like that

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: See thats the problem with the WWE. They give parking spots to riod induced freaks like you, but yet I, the Intercontinental Champion, doesn't get one, thats why I need to make this title important, so I get the best parking spot in the WWE
    Luger: You want a parking space? Well, there's one there labelled "G. G... G". Park there
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Austin looks up and spits in the face of Heyman. There is a flush of anger goes thru his face, but he calms down, laughs and swings the pipe again. Suddenly, Austin grabs the pipe and pulls it away from the chubby hand of Heyman. He whacks him in the chest and then the skull, knocking him down. He pulls back the pipe to strike him again.......
    *Lesnar makes the save and spears Austin to the ground. He lays in a couple of punches to his skull before he gets back up. Grabbing Austin by the nape of his neck, he frogmarches him over to a car, leans Austin's head back in front of the windshield...*

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: You want a parking space? Well, there's one there labelled "G. G... G". Park there
    Mr. Anderson: That explains why your spot is destroyed

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: No you are the one who's ill, thinking that you've done everything the right way. You lie and cheat. You're one short of being a Guerrero, who are leaps and bounds better than the Harts, but once again you came up short, just like you will for the rest of your career!
    Tyson Kidd: The problem is, there is nothing in your accomplishments to steal. And I am not a Guerrero..or a Hart..

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: The problem is, there is nothing in your accomplishments to steal. And I am not a Guerrero..or a Hart..
    Evan Bourne: Not yet anyways. And boy am I shocked to hear you say you're not a Hart. No I truly am. You always talk about them, how one trained you, one is your best friend, and one's your girlfriend. Considering you rode their coattails to get to the WWE, I figured you would have adopted the name.

Blog Entries
    *Lesnar makes the save and spears Austin to the ground. He lays in a couple of punches to his skull before he gets back up. Grabbing Austin by the nape of his neck, he frogmarches him over to a car, leans Austin's head back in front of the windshield...*
    Austin stops himself with his hands, and elbows Brock in the face over and over until he lets go of Austin. Austin grabs the nearby pipe and begins to lay into Brock with it. He finds Brock's nearby limo. He smashes it up with the pipe and throws it away. He opens the door and wedges Brocks head in between the door and the car. He goes to slam it shut......

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: Not yet anyways. And boy am I shocked to hear you say you're not a Hart. No I truly am. You always talk about them, how one trained you, one is your best friend, and one's your girlfriend. Considering you rode their coattails to get to the WWE, I figured you would have adopted the name.
    Tyson Kidd: I don't care Bourne, you're pathetic.

*Kidd shoves Bourne and walks off*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Austin stops himself with his hands, and elbows Brock in the face over and over until he lets go of Austin. Austin grabs the nearby pipe and begins to lay into Brock with it. He finds Brock's nearby limo. He smashes it up with the pipe and throws it away. He opens the door and wedges Brocks head in between the door and the car. He goes to slam it shut......
    Brock grabs the door before Austin can slam it, and shatter his skull. He grabs Austin and restrains him, while Heyman, with a trash can, and he whacks Austin with it, and the crack reverbarates around the parking lot. They let him go, and he slumps against the car. Brock grabs the pipe, and whacks him again, busting him open. He motions for Paul to hold him, and swings the pipe again. But SCSA ducks, and Brock connects with his manager. As Lesnar checks to see if Heyman is OK, Austin grabs the pipe and slaps Brock with it, meaning Brock is also busted open.He throws it away, motioning for Brock to bring it. Brock obliges and whacks him with a huge right hook. Back and Forth they go, blood pouring from their faces. Security comes running out, and they turn their attention to the four men, and take all four of them ot. Brock lands an F5 on one of the poor security guards. Before they can fight again, however, around ten security guards come out to break up the fight. The two men are pulled away, shouting expletives at each other, blood pouring from each one of their skulls.

OOC: I just finished it cause K2J was offline

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????