Page 294 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284292293294295296 304 344 394 794 1294 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    *Stone Cold grabs him and pulled him close, and Paul wrinkles his nose in disgust at the sheer stench of beer from Austin.

Stone Cold: You and Brock better throw your first round match, so that you dont have the risk of facing The Texas Rattlesnake in the tournament on Thursday. Cause I swear to God, I will whup both your asses so bad, you wont be able to walk for weeks!

* Steve laughs at Paul's face, which is full of terror. He releases him, and fixes his suit for him, waiting for some sort of response*
    *Paul Heyman starts whimpering and trembling while fighting back the urge to cry.*

Heyman: Puh-please, Mr. Austin! Don't hurt me! I beseech you, your excellency! I-I'll tell you what! I'll......I'll take you to him right now! Yeah, that's it! Right now! Just whatever you do, don't hurt me!

*Austin mulls it over for a few seconds and nods his head in agreement. Heyman sighs in relief.*

Heyman: Great! He's um...in the parking lot!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    *Tyson Kidd pushes Evan Bourne in his locker room only to find a bag of weed*

Tyson Kidd: What's that then huh? Little Jimmy! Don't look!
    R-Truth: Eep!

*covers Lil' Jimmy's eyes*

Tyson Kidd: I've had one more accomplishment than you! Thanks for the opinion though!
    Evan Bourne: And that will be the only accomplishment in your career. Now that I've realized these people have been holding me back my whole career, I am on a path to become the biggest superstar in the WWE, a WWE champion and the face of this company. If I realized this when I first started I would be a WWE Hall of Famer already!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: And that will be the only accomplishment in your career. Now that I've realized these people have been holding me back my whole career, I am on a path to become the biggest superstar in the WWE, a WWE champion and the face of this company. If I realized this when I first started I would be a WWE Hall of Famer already!
    Tyson Kidd: Go to hospital Evan, you're ill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Paul Heyman starts whimpering and trembling while fighting back the urge to cry.*

Heyman: Puh-please, Mr. Austin! Don't hurt me! I beseech you, your excellency! I-I'll tell you what! I'll......I'll take you to him right now! Yeah, that's it! Right now! Just whatever you do, don't hurt me!

*Austin mulls it over for a few seconds and nods his head in agreement. Heyman sighs in relief.*

Heyman: Great! He's um...in the parking lot!
    Austin nods, and frogmarches Heyman out to the parking lot. He looks around, and can't find Brock anywhere. He pushes Paul

Stone Cold: Where the hell is he, you prick!?!?!?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

*Lex Luger arrives at the WWE Fed, Discussion Thread, and parts in Destructions custom made parking space*

Luger: None of you gets a parking space. Too bad
    ‚Äč

Tyson Kidd: Go to hospital Evan, you're ill.
    Evan Bourne: No you are the one who's ill, thinking that you've done everything the right way. You lie and cheat. You're one short of being a Guerrero, who are leaps and bounds better than the Harts, but once again you came up short, just like you will for the rest of your career!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Austin nods, and frogmarches Heyman out to the parking lot. He looks around, and can't find Brock anywhere. He pushes Paul

Stone Cold: Where the hell is he, you prick!?!?!?
    Heyman: I mean, um...he's....uh....

*Suddenly, Brock Lesnar ambushes Stone Cold from behind with a steel pipe to the back of the head. Austin goes down and an evil smirk spreads across the face of Paul Heyman. Lesnar and Heyman tower over Austin as he struggles to get to his feet and Lesnar is about to hit Austin wit the pipe again but tosses it to Heyman and allows him to whack Austin across the face. Austin buckles again and slumps to the ground.

Heyman: How do you like that, Austin!? You should be thanking me for this because Lesnar would have done so much worse to you in the ring. Looks like it's back to the woods for more deer hunting you sorry excuse of a...

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    *Lex Luger arrives at the WWE Fed, Discussion Thread, and parts in Destructions custom made parking space*

Luger: None of you gets a parking space. Too bad
    Mr. Anderson: See thats the problem with the WWE. They give parking spots to riod induced freaks like you, but yet I, the Intercontinental Champion, doesn't get one, thats why I need to make this title important, so I get the best parking spot in the WWE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: No you are the one who's ill, thinking that you've done everything the right way. You lie and cheat. You're one short of being a Guerrero, who are leaps and bounds better than the Harts, but once again you came up short, just like you will for the rest of your career!
    I'm nominating this line of the night.