Page 293 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283291292293294295 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: Truth what exactly did you do in that match? Nothing! I was the one on the top of the ladder ready to unhinge the briefcase when Tyson cheated and used the briefcase to hit me, and knock me off the ladder. If you were in my spot you would be pissed too!
    R-Truth: Cheated? Cheated, cheated, cheated...am I missing something here?

*R-Truth puts on a pair of glases with oversized black frames and pulls out a blue pocket dictionary from his back pocket. Fleetingly wetting the tips of his fingers, he skims through the book until he stops at a page. Moving the book closer to his face, he squints down as his finger trails the page his gaze is fixated on until it stops.

Aha! Here we go! Cheated!

"Past tense of cheat. Acting dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage." Hmmmm. Lil' Jimmy, do you think that Tyson Kidd cheated? No? I didn't think so but to be fair, let's ask all of the Lil' Jimmys and Lil' Jennys out there what they think.

*R-Truth turns around to face the camera pointing at him.

Hey, kids! Do you think Tyson Kidd cheated?

The camera moves side to side vigorously, signifying a no from "the kids out there". Sorry, Evan. It's unanimous. Tyson didn't cheat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Heyman: Problem with that is you're going to have to get through to the finals. Like it or not, Mr. Lesnar has no problems winning tournament. In fact, he won a King of The Rig tournament and he made to the finals in that U.S. title tournament which he would have won if not for you. I'd be more concerned with getting out of that ring in one piece because let's face it, you're not the same anymore. You can spit out all your catchphrases and slap authority in the face all you like but that's just a facade. Ring rust, that injured neck, those bad knees...it's all slowed you down, Austin.
    Stone Cold: Oh for Christs sake, why do you always answer for Brock. I actually had a smidgen of respect for Brock before I came here. In fact, the only reason I took notice of Brock and decided to take him out, get him angry and hopefully have a match with him, so that I could prove I wasnt scared of him. However, every time I insult him, you come out of fricking nowhere, and start insulting me and talking lawyer crap to me. So where is Brock tonight??? Hiding from the Toughest SOB in the WWE, I have no doubt! So whats the excuse this time. Another fake meeting with Shane O'Mac???

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Who grabbed the briefcase in the Money in the Bank ladder match? I think you will find that it was me! So I'm the rightful winner cause I won it. Please, go to the doctors. I think you might be affected with Schizophrenia after all that weed you've been smoking. You're like Wiz Khalifa, too damn high!
    Evan Bourne: Oh your so funny Tyson, you make those jokes yourself? Like I haven't heard them before. Look Kidd, the only thing that is getting high in the WWE, is me on the list of contenders to the WWE Championship. And when I win the championship, rightfully claimng what is mine, the title and main event spotlight, and you unsuccessfully cash in my Money in the Bank briefcase, you will be at the cellar of the WWE begging me to give you a shot, just so you can get on TV. Then I will say that you should have listened to me all along, given me my briefcase, and maybe your career would have turned out better than a replica of your buddy DH Smith's career.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Stone Cold: Oh for Christs sake, why do you always answer for Brock. I actually had a smidgen of respect for Brock before I came here. In fact, the only reason I took notice of Brock and decided to take him out, get him angry and hopefully have a match with him, so that I could prove I wasnt scared of him. However, every time I insult him, you come out of fricking nowhere, and start insulting me and talking lawyer crap to me. So where is Brock tonight??? Hiding from the Toughest SOB in the WWE, I have no doubt! So whats the excuse this time. Another fake meeting with Shane O'Mac???
    *Heyman starts stammering and looking around the room nervously*

Heyman: Um...uh...no? No...uh...as a matter of f-fact, he's uh....he's uh....

*Heyman quickly tries to run away*

R-Truth: Cheated? Cheated, cheated, cheated...am I missing something here?

*R-Truth puts on a pair of glases with oversized black frames and pulls out a blue pocket dictionary from his back pocket. Fleetingly wetting the tips of his fingers, he skims through the book until he stops at a page. Moving the book closer to his face, he squints down as his finger trails the page his gaze is fixated on until it stops.

Aha! Here we go! Cheated!

"Past tense of cheat. Acting dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage." Hmmmm. Lil' Jimmy, do you think that Tyson Kidd cheated? No? I didn't think so but to be fair, let's ask all of the Lil' Jimmys and Lil' Jennys out there what they think.

*R-Truth turns around to face the camera pointing at him.

Hey, kids! Do you think Tyson Kidd cheated?

The camera moves side to side vigorously, signifying a no from "the kids out there". Sorry, Evan. It's unanimous. Tyson didn't cheat.
    *Evan Bourne slaps the dictionary out of Truth's hands, then takes the glasses and snaps them in half, throws them on the ground and steps on them.*

Evan Bourne: Truth how is anybody supposed to value your opinion or take it seriously. You're a freak with an imaginary friend. Look no matter what you, your fake friend, or anyone else says, I know Tyson cheated! I know I should be Mr. Money in the Bank! And I know I am a main event superstar! And I have proved it once and will continue to prove it, once I end this conspiracy against me!

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: Oh your so funny Tyson, you make those jokes yourself? Like I haven't heard them before. Look Kidd, the only thing that is getting high in the WWE, is me on the list of contenders to the WWE Championship. And when I win the championship, rightfully claimng what is mine, the title and main event spotlight, and you unsuccessfully cash in my Money in the Bank briefcase, you will be at the cellar of the WWE begging me to give you a shot, just so you can get on TV. Then I will say that you should have listened to me all along, given me my briefcase, and maybe your career would have turned out better than a replica of your buddy DH Smith's career.
    Tyson Kidd: Jheeze Evan Bourne, you really are high saying that you are a contender to the WWE title!

Blog Entries
    *Heyman starts stammering and looking around the room nervously*

Heyman: Um...uh...no? No...uh...as a matter of f-fact, he's uh....he's uh....

*Heyman quickly tries to run away*
    *Stone Cold grabs him and pulled him close, and Paul wrinkles his nose in disgust at the sheer stench of beer from Austin.

Stone Cold: You and Brock better throw your first round match, so that you dont have the risk of facing The Texas Rattlesnake in the tournament on Thursday. Cause I swear to God, I will whup both your asses so bad, you wont be able to walk for weeks!

* Steve laughs at Paul's face, which is full of terror. He releases him, and fixes his suit for him, waiting for some sort of response*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *Tyson Kidd pushes Evan Bourne in his locker room only to find a bag of weed*

Tyson Kidd: What's that then huh? Little Jimmy! Don't look!

Tyson Kidd: Jheeze Evan Bourne, you really are high saying that you are a contender to the WWE title!
    *Tyson Kidd pushes Evan Bourne in his locker room only to find a bag of weed*

Tyson Kidd: What's that then huh? Little Jimmy! Don't look!
    Evan Bourne: Can I ask what you are trying to prove here Tyson? You have proved absolutely nothing! See I don't get it. Why does the WWE like you? Why do they need to shove past their prime superstars down our throat to protect you? You're nothing more than a lying snitch. I am the superstar who deserves to be in the main event, not Edge. I am the superstar who deserves Mr. Money in the Bank, not you. And its only a matter of time before I prove that, when I am WWE Champion and that is what I deserve and where I belong!

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: Can I ask what you are trying to prove here Tyson? You have proved absolutely nothing! See I don't get it. Why does the WWE like you? Why do they need to shove past their prime superstars down our throat to protect you? You're nothing more than a lying snitch. I am the superstar who deserves to be in the main event, not Edge. I am the superstar who deserves Mr. Money in the Bank, not you. And its only a matter of time before I prove that, when I am WWE Champion and that is what I deserve and where I belong!
    Tyson Kidd: I've had one more accomplishment than you! Thanks for the opinion though!