Page 292 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282290291292293294 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: *Evan kicks the guitar out of Truth's hand.* No I don't need another song, I don't need to hear about you, the World Heavyweight Championship, or Nitro. Unless Tyson Kidd is coming to give me MY Money in the Briefcase I don't want to hear any of you. We all know there is a conspiracy against me to keep me off TV because I tell the truth and will continue too, until I am either given what I deserve, in that Money in the Bank briefcase, or am put in the main event, I will continue to tell the truth, and my pursuit of the Money in the Bank briefcase.

And as for you Truth, if you even win the World Cham... no, no I don't care about you or anyone on Nitro, I only care about me, and being given what I rightfully deserve on RAW!
    Tyson Kidd: And Evan Bourne is wrong..AGAIN. This briefcase is mine Evan Bourne. Like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: And Evan Bourne is wrong..AGAIN. This briefcase is mine Evan Bourne. Like it or not.
    Evan Bourne: Oh look who it is, here to give me my briefcase yet? Look Kidd you know this conspiracy by the WWE is because I was right in everything I said. Right about you, right about Edge, and right about how these fans held me back. Thats why they had to move you to Nitro, to protect you because it would have been a matter of time before the briefcase was mine. Now they won't put me on the card because they are scared of what I will be right about next. You and Edge are lucky you got moved to Nitro, let me tell you that.

OOC: I hope this isn't annoying to you (about the briefcase) just playing up Bourne as a heel

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: Oh look who it is, here to give me my briefcase yet? Look Kidd you know this conspiracy by the WWE is because I was right in everything I said. Right about you, right about Edge, and right about how these fans held me back. Thats why they had to move you to Nitro, to protect you because it would have been a matter of time before the briefcase was mine. Now they won't put me on the card because they are scared of what I will be right about next. You and Edge are lucky you got moved to Nitro, let me tell you that.

OOC: I hope this isn't annoying to you just playing up Bourne as a heel
    Tyson Kidd: Please Evan, come back when reality has got through your head.

OOC: Don't worry mate! I like I'Cing with Bourne, lol.

Blog Entries
    R-Truth: I don't know, Tyson. Evan says it's his. But, uh, between you and me, I think he's just fussing cause...he lost. Kinda like how little kids do when they're in their Terrible Two's and throw tantrums.

Blog Entries
    Stone Cold: Brock Lesnar, I cant wait to kick your ass. But first, I'll become the inagural World Heavyweight Champin on Nitro!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

*??? and ??? are in the locker room, playing WWE 12. ??? plays as ???, whilst ??? is playing as ???. ??? hits ??? with the ??? on WWE 12, and goes to pin, but ??? accidently turns off the ???*

???: Goddamit! Why did you do that

???: *Stares at ???*

???: Alrighty then
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Stone Cold: Brock Lesnar, I cant wait to kick your ass. But first, I'll become the inagural World Heavyweight Champin on Nitro!
    Heyman: Problem with that is you're going to have to get through to the finals. Like it or not, Mr. Lesnar has no problems winning tournament. In fact, he won a King of The Rig tournament and he made to the finals in that U.S. title tournament which he would have won if not for you. I'd be more concerned with getting out of that ring in one piece because let's face it, you're not the same anymore. You can spit out all your catchphrases and slap authority in the face all you like but that's just a facade. Ring rust, that injured neck, those bad knees...it's all slowed you down, Austin.

Tyson Kidd: Please Evan, come back when reality has got through your head.

OOC: Don't worry mate! I like I'Cing with Bourne, lol.
    Evan Bourne: No reality needs to hit you, and not only that, it needs to hit your buddy Edge too. You need to realize I am the rightful Mr. Money in the Bank, but not only that, you need to realize I am a main event superstar, and people like Edge need to stop being shoved down our throats. And when I am at the top of RAW everyone including, you, these people, and the WWE that I have been right all along, and I tell the truth, unlike you who lies blatantly to these people, but they still cheer you!

OOC: OK lol

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: I don't know, Tyson. Evan says it's his. But, uh, between you and me, I think he's just fussing cause...he lost. Kinda like how little kids do when they're in their Terrible Two's and throw tantrums.
    Evan Bourne: Truth what exactly did you do in that match? Nothing! I was the one on the top of the ladder ready to unhinge the briefcase when Tyson cheated and used the briefcase to hit me, and knock me off the ladder. If you were in my spot you would be pissed too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Tyson Kidd: At least you're man enough to admit that I won! Besides, how is Little Jimmy?!

Evan Bourne: No reality needs to hit you, and not only that, it needs to hit your buddy Edge too. You need to realize I am the rightful Mr. Money in the Bank, but not only that, you need to realize I am a main event superstar, and people like Edge need to stop being shoved down our throats. And when I am at the top of RAW everyone including, you, these people, and the WWE that I have been right all along, and I tell the truth, unlike you who lies blatantly to these people, but they still cheer you!

OOC: OK lol
    Tyson Kidd: Who grabbed the briefcase in the Money in the Bank ladder match? I think you will find that it was me! So I'm the rightful winner cause I won it. Please, go to the doctors. I think you might be affected with Schizophrenia after all that weed you've been smoking. You're like Wiz Khalifa, too damn high!