Page 291 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281289290291292293 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 18790
  1. #2901
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Have they all been sent out?
    For Raw.

    The rest of Nitro's should have been sent out yesterday.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  2. #2902
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    For Raw.

    The rest of Nitro's should have been sent out yesterday.
    Alright. I've gotten three requests for Nitro so far so I just wanted to make sure Ryback didn't need anything.


  3. #2903
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    If I didn't get one for nitro does that mean u don't need one from orton
     

  4. #2904
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    If I didn't get one for nitro does that mean u don't need one from orton
    Not this week mate. There will be no matches away from a tournament so it doesn't really work with the way your storyline is going.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  5. #2905
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright. I've gotten three requests for Nitro so far so I just wanted to make sure Ryback didn't need anything.
    Yeah nothing for Ryback yet mate!

    All assignments should now be out guys.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #2906
    Evan Bourne: All of a sudden I'm not booked for RAW this week. Are you kidding me? WWE if this is your way of punishing me for exposing the truth about your beloved Mr. Money in the Bank, Tyson Kidd, that he is a liar and cheater, its not going to work. Thats why you had Edge come save Kidd, because you thought it would detract me from trying to claim that Money in the Bank briefcase for myself because you thought I would turn my focus to Edge. But when you realized that it wouldn't work, that I was not going to give up, you moved both of them to Nitro, to prevent me from being seen on RAW and exposing the truth, because you knew if either one of them were on TV I would be shortly behind. This is a conspiracy.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  7. #2907
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: All of a sudden I'm not booked for RAW this week. Are you kidding me? WWE if this is your way of punishing me for exposing the truth about your beloved Mr. Money in the Bank, Tyson Kidd, that he is a liar and cheater, its not going to work. Thats why you had Edge come save Kidd, because you thought it would detract me from trying to claim that Money in the Bank briefcase for myself because you thought I would turn my focus to Edge. But when you realized that it wouldn't work, that I was not going to give up, you moved both of them to Nitro, to prevent me from being seen on RAW and exposing the truth, because you knew if either one of them were on TV I would be shortly behind. This is a conspiracy.
    R-Truth: What's up, Evan? How you been, man? Lil' Jimmy and I are going to do some lifting in the gym. Rumor has it that there's a world championship tournament next week and we gonna get prepared so that we don't get got. Got it?


  8. #2908
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: What's up, Evan? How you been, man? Lil' Jimmy and I are going to do some lifting in the gym. Rumor has it that there's a world championship tournament next week and we gonna get prepared so that we don't get got. Got it?
    Evan Bourne: Listen Truth, don't take this the wrong way, I do still hate you, and you will never replace me, despite what the WWE thinks. But before you went and became crazy and made imaginary friends, you made a point that their is a conspiracy in the WWE, well I figured it out, its a conspiracy to keep me off TV so I don't expose the truth, and each time they will try to replace me. They did it once trying to get you to replace me, and now they will fill time so I don't come out and expose the truth, because I've already proved Tyson Kidd is a liar and a cheater. I was right about these people not giving a damn about Edge and its time to give me the main event spotlight, and I was right that these people have been holding me back my whole career.

    Who knew you would be right about something, except the conspiracy isn't against you, its against me!
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  9. #2909
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: Listen Truth, don't take this the wrong way, I do still hate you, and you will never replace me, despite what the WWE thinks. But before you went and became crazy and made imaginary friends, you made a point that their is a conspiracy in the WWE, well I figured it out, its a conspiracy to keep me off TV so I don't expose the truth, and each time they will try to replace me. They did it once trying to get you to replace me, and now they will fill time so I don't come out and expose the truth, because I've already proved Tyson Kidd is a liar and a cheater. I was right about these people not giving a damn about Edge and its time to give me the main event spotlight, and I was right that these people have been holding me back my whole career.

    Who knew you would be right about something, except the conspiracy isn't against you, its against me!
    R-Truth: Uh oh! Does somebody need another song? *R-Truth is about to pull out another guitar out of nowhere*........


  10. #2910
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: Uh oh! Does somebody need another song? *R-Truth is about to pull out another guitar out of nowhere*........
    Evan Bourne: *Evan kicks the guitar out of Truth's hand.* No I don't need another song, I don't need to hear about you, the World Heavyweight Championship, or Nitro. Unless Tyson Kidd is coming to give me MY Money in the Briefcase I don't want to hear any of you. We all know there is a conspiracy against me to keep me off TV because I tell the truth and will continue too, until I am either given what I deserve, in that Money in the Bank briefcase, or am put in the main event, I will continue to tell the truth, and my pursuit of the Money in the Bank briefcase.

    And as for you Truth, if you even win the World Cham... no, no I don't care about you or anyone on Nitro, I only care about me, and being given what I rightfully deserve on RAW!
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.