Page 286 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276284285286287288 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Riiiiiight. That's it. Totally bisexual. Your fascination with warping reality is what's really amazing.

And trust me, I've got better things to do than set up matches with a bunch of lowcarders. Once I become world champion, you can try to come out and cash in that briefcase. That'll be our match and if you can't manage to beat me with that, then you have no business talking down to me.
    Tyson Kidd: Low carders huh? Well that "low carder" is currently holding this Money in the Bank briefcase! I will cash it in against you, but then you'll have to get past Steve Austin anyway. After all, you did piss yourself when he attacked you at Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Drew McIntyre: You criticize me? What have you done in your time? Last time I checked you lost to Jeff Hardy and Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania. At least I can beat Hardy.
    Lesnar: You really like having selective memories, don't you? Do all you Scottish people have that or is it just you? Stone Cold came out and interfered in my match and in my last match, I defeated the WWE Champion. And by the way, at least I had a match at Wrestlemania. Oh and you can beat Jeff Hardy. I have no doubts about that.....as long as Regal's by your side.

EDIT: Did you know Nitro's getting delayed a week?
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 08-28-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Low carders huh? Well that "low carder" is currently holding this Money in the Bank briefcase! I will cash it in against you, but then you'll have to get past Steve Austin anyway. After all, you did piss yourself when he attacked you at Wrestlemania.
    Lesnar: You're gonna cash it against me? Well, at least you realize I'll be world champion sooner than later. And Stone Cold? Please. I doubt he'll be able to last three minutes with me. That's the reason he copped out of the match proposal I had with him all those years ago. He fears me, junior. not the other way around.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: You're gonna cash it against me? Well, at least you realize I'll be world champion sooner than later. And Stone Cold? Please. I doubt he'll be able to last three minutes with me. That's the reason he copped out of the match proposal I had with him all those years ago. He fears me, junior. not the other way around.
    Tyson Kidd: No, you won't be the world champion. I'm just saying that if you do win, which you definitely won't. I'll cash it in against you tough guy.

Lesnar: You really like having selective memories, don't you? Do all you Scottish people have that or is it just you? Stone Cold came out and interfered in my match and in my last match, I defeated the WWE Champion. And by the way, at least I had a match at Wrestlemania. Oh and you can beat Jeff Hardy. I have no doubts about that.....as long as Regal's by your side.

EDIT: Did you know Nitro's getting delayed a week?
    Drew McIntyre: Look Brock Lesnar, I did not have a match at Wrestlemania because I waited. My impact will be much better served and will be felt if it was after Wrestlemania. Regal is my tutor, and with him, we will be at the top of the WWE

OOC: How do you know? I'm under the assumption it is still Thursday

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: No, you won't be the world champion. I'm just saying that if you do win, which you definitely won't. I'll cash it in against you tough guy.
    Lesnar: Alright. If you want to let Edge and all of those maple loving, backwater Canadians down, be my guest but spare me the tears once you've failed. I don't have pity for plebeians who don't know their place. You'll regret being here on Nitro once I'm through with you.

OOC: Destruction told me via PM.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 08-28-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Drew McIntyre: Look Brock Lesnar, I did not have a match at Wrestlemania because I waited. My impact will be much better served and will be felt if it was after Wrestlemania. Regal is my tutor, and with him, we will be at the top of the WWE

OOC: How do you know? I'm under the assumption it is still Thursday
    Lesnar: Right. Making an impact against a meth addict makes a much bigger impact than competing at Wrestlemania. Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.

Blog Entries
    Stone Cold arrives in the arena, sipping a cold Budweiser. He is whistling a song to himself, minding his own business

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Tyson Kidd: No it isn't Bourne! Just man up and accept the fact that I am the rightful holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase! You don't deserve it at all! And I proved that by making you tap out two weeks in a row!
    Evan Bourne: See I called you out on this two weeks ago, you lie Tyson, you lie, yet these people just block that out and continue to cheer you. First off, you got lucky two weeks ago, you just happened to roll out of the way of AirBourne and cover me for the 3. I would never tap to you twice. Second, you never beat anyone at Wrestlemania, you cheated, if you played by the rules I would be the winner, and holding that briefcase. The only reason I'm not is because of your buddy Edge saved your ass, because if he didn't you would be on the shelf, and I would be holding the Money in the Bank briefcase, which I deserve. But you, Edge, and these people fail to realize that, even though I tell the truth, and I proved that they have held me back my whole career. I deserve to be in the main event, Mr. Money in the Bank, and the next WWE Champion. Not Edge, not your cheating ass or anyone else, just me! And its about time these people and the WWE realize that, instead of pushing Edge into the spotlight, and saving your ass from me upstaging you, and stealing the spotlight!

Lesnar: Right. Making an impact against a meth addict makes a much bigger impact than competing at Wrestlemania. Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.
    Drew McIntyre: You will see in a matter of time that my debut, along with the tutelage of William Regal, that finally, The Chosen One will be where he belongs, as a world champion. Mister McMahon said so, he did not say it for you or anyone else. You will see.