Page 285 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275283284285286287 295 335 385 785 1285 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Jeff Hardy may be a druggie but at least he didn't kiss another man.
    Lesnar: *starts clapping* Well done. That was actually the only good comeback you've had since you got here. Look at you, Mr. Money in The Bank. I didn't think you'd be holding onto that briefcase. But in the end, it doesn't make a goddamn difference because as soon as I become Nitro's world champion, I'll never be in a position vulnerable enough for you to successfully cash in that contract so if I were you, I'd keep an eye on Mr. Anderson and his Intercontinental title because that's the only title that you'll have a decent chance of getting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: *starts clapping* Well done. That was actually the only good comeback you've had since you got here. Look at you, Mr. Money in The Bank. I didn't think you'd be holding onto that briefcase. But in the end, it doesn't make a goddamn difference because as soon as I become Nitro's world champion, I'll never be in a position vulnerable enough for you to successfully cash in that contract so if I were you, I'd keep an eye on Mr. Anderson and his Intercontinental title because that's the only title that you'll have a decent chance of getting.
    Tyson Kidd: Bitch please. You couldn't even beat Cody Rhodes, so what makes you think you're gonna beat me?

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: Bitch please. You couldn't even beat Cody Rhodes, so what makes you think you're gonna beat me?
    Lesnar: Meanwhile I defeated the WWE Champion who, by the way, is pretty much out of your league. I don't think defeating you will be a problem. But I guess you're pretty confident since you'll probably bring Edge with you.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: Meanwhile I defeated the WWE Champion who, by the way, is pretty much out of your league. I don't think defeating you will be a problem. But I guess you're pretty confident since you'll probably bring Edge with you.
    Tyson Kidd: No, I won't bring him with me. I'll do it on my own, like I defeated 7 other men to win this briefcase...on my ownn. I don't see why you were guessing I'll bring him with me anyway since you always come with your goat-face bitch Paul Heyman.

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: No, I won't bring him with me. I'll do it on my own, like I defeated 7 other men to win this briefcase...on my ownn. I don't see why you were guessing I'll bring him with me anyway since you always come with your goat-face bitch Paul Heyman.
    Lesnar: Yeah but I don't need to use Heyman to fight my battles. I don't ask him to tag with me and have my opponent find a partner of their choosing. And by the way, AJ Styles got injured before the match even started so it was really only six you beat not that it was really an accomplishment.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: Yeah but I don't need to use Heyman to fight my battles. I don't ask him to tag with me and have my opponent find a partner of their choosing. And by the way, AJ Styles got injured before the match even started so it was really only six you beat not that it was really an accomplishment.
    Tyson Kidd: I never did ask him to tag with me though. And my opponent Evan Bourne could have chosen anyone. Besides, I've got a briefcase that I can cash in anytime. What have you got? Besides a bitching manager, and sexual desires for men?

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: I never did ask him to tag with me though. And my opponent Evan Bourne could have chosen anyone. Besides, I've got a briefcase that I can cash in anytime. What have you got? Besides a bitching manager, and sexual desires for men?
    Lesnar: First off, wife. Name's Sable. Ever heard of her? She sure as hell racked up more achievements in this business than Natalya. Second, my manager happens to be one of the most brilliant minds in wrestling today. And last time I checked, I was Shane's number one pick. If that doesn't mean I have things in store for me, I don't know what does.

And besides, you could have rejected the offer and face Evan Bourne one on one but that'd be too hard for you, wouldn't it?

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: First off, wife. Name's Sable. Ever heard of her? She sure as hell racked up more achievements in this business than Natalya. Second, my manager happens to be one of the most brilliant minds in wrestling today. And last time I checked, I was Shane's number one pick. If that doesn't mean I have things in store for me, I don't know what does.

And besides, you could have rejected the offer and face Evan Bourne one on one but that'd be too hard for you, wouldn't it?
    Tyson Kidd: So you're a bi-sexual now? Wow, your stupidity really amazes me. Why would I need to face Bourne one on one for? I've made him tap out twice, well. If he wants another match against me, than I'll bring it on. I'm always up for a fight, even if it is against a so called tough guy like you.

Lesnar: If your comebacks are as predictable and obvious as your inept wrestling, you're in for a rough time. Last time I checked, I didn't need Paul Heyman to help me pick up wins especially when I beat Chris Jericho on RAW. You know, the friggin' WWE Champion? Yeah, that Chris Jericho. Meanwhile, you needed help to beat up a druggie. But hey, since you weren't getting anything done yourself, I guess I can't blame you.
    Drew McIntyre: You criticize me? What have you done in your time? Last time I checked you lost to Jeff Hardy and Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania. At least I can beat Hardy.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: So you're a bi-sexual now? Wow, your stupidity really amazes me. Why would I need to face Bourne one on one for? I've made him tap out twice, well. If he wants another match against me, than I'll bring it on. I'm always up for a fight, even if it is against a so called tough guy like you.
    Lesnar: Riiiiiight. That's it. Totally bisexual. Your fascination with warping reality is what's really amazing.

And trust me, I've got better things to do than set up matches with a bunch of lowcarders. Once I become world champion, you can try to come out and cash in that briefcase. That'll be our match and if you can't manage to beat me with that, then you have no business talking down to me.