Page 284 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274282283284285286 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: Tyson Kidd, Edge, you guys are lucky that both of you got drafted to Nitro, because last night was not the end between us, despite what you may think. Should we cross paths again, you better watch out, and if your still holding onto that briefcase, I'm going to take it. That briefcase should be mine and you know it, but regardless you're not here, and now I'm going to be in the main event on RAW. This is going to be my show, and I will prove that everybody has held me back!
    Tyson Kidd: No it isn't Bourne! Just man up and accept the fact that I am the rightful holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase! You don't deserve it at all! And I proved that by making you tap out two weeks in a row!

Blog Entries
    R-Truth promo has been sent in.

Great Raw a lot of surprising picks starting with Lesnar to Nitro. Also am honored T-Lo chose Black as his final pick.

Note: Black does not use the Blackout stomp. I found that move to not do him justice as to what he can do. Check his bio in the roster thread to see the moves and new finisher he uses while he is in this fed.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 08-28-2012 at 11:23 AM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet goes into a place where he talks to no one and no one bothers him.
    Ricochet opens the locker room door and walks very slowley looking totally out of it and walking while wobbling side to side.
    Last edited by kingblingbla; 08-28-2012 at 01:19 PM.

The Steen promo is in
    Profile Retired

Drew McIntyre: What happened to Jeff Hardy Sunday is only the beginning of the rise of William Regal, and The Chosen One, the future world champion, me, Drew McIntyre. We will take our rightful spots atop the WWE and will fill Mister McMahon's prophecy.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Drew McIntyre: What happened to Jeff Hardy Sunday is only the beginning of the rise of William Regal, and The Chosen One, the future world champion, me, Drew McIntyre. We will take our rightful spots atop the WWE and will fill Mister McMahon's prophecy.
    Lesnar: As long as you have Regal to hold your hand, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: As long as you have Regal to hold your hand, I guess.
    Drew McIntyre: At least Regal is a wrestler. While you Brock hold the hand of Paul Heyman. One day we are going to be on top of the business and you will either be a jobber of future endeavored.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Drew McIntyre: At least Regal is a wrestler. While you Brock hold the hand of Paul Heyman. One day we are going to be on top of the business and you will either be a jobber of future endeavored.
    Lesnar: If your comebacks are as predictable and obvious as your inept wrestling, you're in for a rough time. Last time I checked, I didn't need Paul Heyman to help me pick up wins especially when I beat Chris Jericho on RAW. You know, the friggin' WWE Champion? Yeah, that Chris Jericho. Meanwhile, you needed help to beat up a druggie. But hey, since you weren't getting anything done yourself, I guess I can't blame you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: If your comebacks are as predictable and obvious as your inept wrestling, you're in for a rough time. Last time I checked, I didn't need Paul Heyman to help me pick up wins especially when I beat Chris Jericho on RAW. You know, the friggin' WWE Champion? Yeah, that Chris Jericho. Meanwhile, you needed help to beat up a druggie. But hey, since you weren't getting anything done yourself, I guess I can't blame you.
    Tyson Kidd: Jeff Hardy may be a druggie but at least he didn't kiss another man.