Page 277 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267275276277278279 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 18790
    Ricochet prepairs for his promo that will give a new element to promos done on here.

Ricochet watches the show until he is given the q to go live.

[QUOTE=No_1eddiefan;613520]Rhodes: Hahaha, not bad yourself. How about you try and understand me when I've delivered the Beautiful Disaster to your jaw and laid you out?

Brian: I'd like you to even try!!

[QUOTE=RatedRorayJames;613797]
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rhodes: Hahaha, not bad yourself. How about you try and understand me when I've delivered the Beautiful Disaster to your jaw and laid you out?

Brian: I'd like you to even try!!
    Rhodes: Well I tell you what Cage...prove yourself worthy of getting a shot at this beautiful United States Championship and I'll not only try, but I'll succeed.

[QUOTE=No_1eddiefan;613799]
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post

Rhodes: Well I tell you what Cage...prove yourself worthy of getting a shot at this beautiful United States Championship and I'll not only try, but I'll succeed.
    Brian: Haha, you want to WAIT for me to "prove myself" what a pansy!! You wanted to walk up here and start with me? and then say "prove yourself."?!? you've made a big mistake!!

Brian: Haha, you want to WAIT for me to "prove myself" what a pansy!! You wanted to walk up here and start with me? and then say "prove yourself."?!? you've made a big mistake!!
    Rhodes: Give me one reason why you deserve to face me. I'm the United States Champion!

Rhodes: Give me one reason why you deserve to face me. I'm the United States Champion!
    Brian: That's a cool story you got there bro!! I can give you multiples, I am the best wrestler in the world!! I'm the F***ING MACHINE!! And to top it off, Im a black belt graduate from the REX KWON DO GYM!!

Brian: That's a cool story you got there bro!! I can give you multiples, I am the best wrestler in the world!! I'm the F***ING MACHINE!! And to top it off, Im a black belt graduate from the REX KWON DO GYM!!
    Rhodes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I didn't hear anything after you claim you're the best wrestler in the world. If you went up to most people in the street, they'd turn around and be like who the hell are you? Because what, or who, you are is a nobody Cage. You're a NOBODY. I'm the United States Champion. You're going to be lucky to ever earn a shot at this gold, and even when you do, you're going to lose.

Rhodes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I didn't hear anything after you claim you're the best wrestler in the world. If you went up to most people in the street, they'd turn around and be like who the hell are you? Because what, or who, you are is a nobody Cage. You're a NOBODY. I'm the United States Champion. You're going to be lucky to ever earn a shot at this gold, and even when you do, you're going to lose.
    Brian: It doesnt matter what people know, it matters what I think, and What I know. Brian Cage will be the next big thing. I'll tell you that!!

Brian: It doesnt matter what people know, it matters what I think, and What I know. Brian Cage will be the next big thing. I'll tell you that!!
    Rhodes: Well, you keep telling yourself that kid. I'll be the one showing the world how damn good I am on PPV while you wallow in the dark matches at the beginning of every show.

OCC - feedback on my promo would be nice.

Ricochet in the back very relaxed after the promo and after letting it all out so nothing is hidden from anyone.