Page 271 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261269270271272273 281 321 371 771 1271 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Idk, never considered myself a "Legend" Far more deserving individuals for that title
    Well, I consider you a legend! So thou are a legend!
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Well, I consider you a legend! So thou are a legend!
    If you say so
    Profile Retired

Steen: Hey, you can say whatever you want Asshole. Your free to think whatever you want, but that doesn't make your opinion right. Like I said, I will make my impact soon enough and that is when you will know why I am Wrestling's Worst Nightmare.
    Mr. Anderson: Thanks for the compliment. And at least you are truthful about being Wrestling's Worst Nightmare. I mean seeing the way you wrestle in that ring really is a nightmare. A nightmare for any aspiring professional wrestler. Hey but if they have it at least they will know what not to do.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

????? ???????: ???? ?????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ???????? ??????????........................... Bet you can't figure out who that will be. THBK knows who it is

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Thanks for the compliment. And at least you are truthful about being Wrestling's Worst Nightmare. I mean seeing the way you wrestle in that ring really is a nightmare. A nightmare for any aspiring professional wrestler. Hey but if they have it at least they will know what not to do.
    OOC: Good doing an IC with you, may continue later. However I need to lay down due to having a Massive Migraine.
    Profile Retired

OOC: Good doing an IC with you, may continue later. However I need to lay down due to having a Massive Migraine.
    OOC: Alright dude, and take some aspirin or something. I've had migraines they suck. I take some advil or something and lay down.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    *R-Truth can be seen eating a turkey club in the catering area. Across from him is another plate with carrots, grapes, strawberry yogurt and apple juice yet the food is untouched.*

R-Truth: I mean it, Lil' Jimmy! You ain't allowed to leave until you eat all your food! You gotta grow big and strong like me; that way, you can have enough strength to fly in that rocket ship. Can't forget about dem G-Forces. Now, I'mma get me a bottle of water and when I come back, you better finish all that food or you ain't gettin' no spider ice cream parfaits for dessert.

*R-Truth gets up to leave. The camera pans to R-Truth as he leaves the catering area and a loud clanging of plates can be heard followed by steady but heavy breathing. R-Truth returns to find someone sitting in Lil' Jimmy's seat. This time, all the food is off the plate. Instead of freaking out, R-Truth looks rather pleased.

R-Truth: Now look at that, Lil' Jimmy! It's just like Uncle Truth told you! You eat your food and you get big and strong! Look at you!

*The camera pans over to Lil' Jimmy's seat which reveals the culprit to be none other than Ryback glaring at him with menacing eyes, his right one bloodshot.

R-Truth: Now, I'mma get you those spider ice cream parfaits I promised y.....

Ryback: FEED ME MORE!

R-Truth: Woah! You must be more hungry than I thought but that's enough food for right now. Eat too much and you'll get a tummy ache. Remember your last one? You was one the toilet and you were...

R-Truth: No! That's en...

R-Truth: No!

R-Truth: NO!

R-Truth: That's it! I don't know what your deal is Lil' Jimmy but I'mma put you in time out for causing such a ruckus!

*R-Truth reaches his hand across the table, intent and grabbing Ryback by the ear but Ryback simply grabs Truth's arm and lifts him onto his shoulders. He marches around in a circle a couple of times and drives him into the hard, marble floor with the Shell Shocked. Ryback gets back on his feet, look around the room and notices a vending machine. He walks over to it and nonchalantly stares at it before he abruptly shatters the glass with a hard right hand. He picks out a raspberry danish and shoves the whole thing in his mouth. A few seconds of chewing and swallowing later, Ryback throws the wrapper in the trash before realizing his mistake and throws it in the recycling can.

Ryback: DONE!

*Ryback exits the catering area and leaves a dazed R-Truth knocked out cold.*

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    ????? ???????: ???? ?????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ???????? ??????????........................... Bet you can't figure out who that will be. THBK knows who it is
    I KNOW TOO! I think.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I KNOW TOO! I think.
    Yeah amigo you do! Really can't understand why he picked Hornswoggle though...

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah amigo you do! Really can't understand why he picked Hornswoggle though...
    Trying to outdo Jelly I think, but with that.......segment....he just did, it might be tougher than he thought.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion