Page 270 of 1823 FirstFirst ... 1702202602682692702712722803203707701270 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 18224
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Guys, mine is done! Cant wait to see Raw is War on Monday Night! Thanks to des and the creative team for acting quickly and getting the promo assignment out to me and TT ASAP! promo sent to des btw
    AHEM! I was the only one online! It was me, me and more me! Screw the others, credit me dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    AHEM! I was the only one online! It was me, me and more me! Screw the others, credit me dammit!

All praise Destruction!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    All praise Destruction!
    Yes! Everybody take note! Krysys is a legend, and knows what he's talking about!

Steen: I gotta say, you seem so sad.. How about you grow some fuckin balls and say something to someone. Stop mopping around the arenas like a big baby. Do something, gets yourself known around here. Geez!
    Mr. Anderson: Not to be an asshole, oh wait, what exactly have you done to get yourself noticed around here?

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Not to be an asshole, oh wait, what exactly have you done to get yourself noticed around here?
    *Steen turns around to see Mr. Anderson*

Steen: Oh, I know who you are. You ask what I've done around here? Nothing. I am new to WWE, but not new to the business. Former ROH World Champion as well as former PWG World Champion. Soon, I'll make my debut here and than you can ask what I have done here. However you won't really need to ask, because you'll be able to see what I do.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Yes! Everybody take note! Krysys is a legend, and knows what he's talking about!

I'm no legend lol

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

*Steen turns around to see Mr. Anderson*

Steen: Oh, I know who you are. You ask what I've done around here? Nothing. I am new to WWE, but not new to the business. Former ROH World Champion as well as former PWG World Champion. Soon, I'll make my debut here and than you can ask what I have done here. However you won't really need to ask, because you'll be able to see what I do.
    Mr. Anderson: Well all I see is you running your mouth. See I back up everything I say, thats why I beat the McMahon's and got my job back in the WWE, thats why I am in the Intercontinental Champion, and thats all current stuff. Not to mention a former Money in the Bank Ladder match winner, as well as a former World Champion in a second rate company compared to the WWE, but is still better than your third rate company.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries

I'm no legend lol
    Bullshit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Well all I see is you running your mouth. See I back up everything I say, thats why I beat the McMahon's and got my job back in the WWE, thats why I am in the Intercontinental Champion, and thats all current stuff. Not to mention a former Money in the Bank Ladder match winner, as well as a former World Champion in a second rate company compared to the WWE, but is still better than your third rate company.
    Steen: Hey, you can say whatever you want Asshole. Your free to think whatever you want, but that doesn't make your opinion right. Like I said, I will make my impact soon enough and that is when you will know why I am Wrestling's Worst Nightmare.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Bullshit!!!
    Idk, never considered myself a "Legend" Far more deserving individuals for that title

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing