Page 266 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 1662162562642652662672682763163667661266 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 18195
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Black: Unlike Jesus, I'm always able to keep myself inside the minds of the people. Love me or hate me, they acknowledge me. They know the future when they see it and it is me. The WWE took notice of what I've done, can do and will do to be the top guy here and that's why they signed me as you say a glorified indy kid but this indy kid can and will back up everything he says. It's time for a wave of change that no one useless, like yourself, who's simply in the WWE for having the blood of someone great could understand.

That prestige you speak of has been tarnished by the fact that someone like you even holds it to this day. For every worthwhile champion like Guerrero or even Race hell even Edge there has never been one name to hold it. The one name that matters: Mine. I have to address my attention toward making Cena retire but once I'm through with him, believe me I got no problem making sure that championship actually means something while it is my possession.
    Rhodes: Hahaha, you're the future? The future everybody talks about? The future of this business is you? Wow, we're in for a bad future. As for me being in this business because of my father, I agree with you. My father was my idol, I grew up and wanted to be like him- but as for me being part of the WWE? That was done by my skills in that ring. You may say you're the future but everybody just sniggers behind your back whenever you say that. I say that I'm the future and people listen. Why do they listen? They actually respect me.

Let me tell you something Tyler, Seth, whatever the hell you're calling yourself nowadays- I'm the United States Champion right now. If you want this title, you're going to have to go through me. If you think for a second I'm going to be a pushover, then you have another thing coming.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet sends a photo e-mail to the whole company where everyone can see it.

(Email)

This Monday Night on Raw, I will be in the building and I have been given time to talk to everyone and I have something that has never been done before (as far as i know, it's never been done before) and My promo could possibly change how people do promos around here. Tune in this Monday Night for Raw to see what i have in store for the company that will change how things are done around here possibly.

Ricochet sends the email and walks to the cafe to grab something to eat.

Attachment 3017
    Ricochet finishes his food and heads back to his locker room

Ricochet finishes his food and heads back to his locker room
    In his locker room, Ricochet sends a tweet - *no one seems to be in the arena, anything goes?*

In his locker room, Ricochet sends a tweet - *no one seems to be in the arena, anything goes?*
    Ricochet leaves his locker room seeing no one in the arena.

Ricochet says to himself
    - wonderful, im now a ghost in this arena. well this Monday, people will listin and people will take notice that I have arrived and that I will change the game.

Ricochet says to himself
    - wonderful, im now a ghost in this arena. well this Monday, people will listin and people will take notice that I have arrived and that I will change the game.

Ricochet leaves the arena.
    OCC - wishing someone would have came in but no one did.

Blog Entries

Ricochet says to himself
    *Orton is shown walking backstage, as he sees Ricochet by himself*

Orton: Hey, stage hand guy! Oh wait...you're an actual wrestler...wait...you are a wrestler!? Wow..what has the WWE come to...maybe after I'm done taking the trash of legends out, I turn to waste of spaces like you

Ricochet enters the arena early today and goes to the gym to work out.
    Ricochet finishes his workout and goes to his locker room to clean up after the workout.

Ricochet finishes his workout and goes to his locker room to clean up after the workout.
    Dude can I just give you a bit of advice?

If you want somebody to IC with you, it's better to either call them out, or just straight up say something that will MAKE people IC with you. These updates on where Ricochet is- well it's not gonna start people ICing with you.

If I were you, I'd respond to Bear's post as Orton and see if you can get some ICing done with Bear. The best ICing is always done with little action.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Steen: WWE, a place where the supposed "Best In The World" comes to wrestle. You know, I hear that a lot from people. They come up to me and they're like "Oh Kevin, why aren't you in WWE, you can face the best their is" and when I hear that... I wanna smack that person in the face. WWE is not the best, no where close. I hear so much about people like CM Punk, or Chris Jericho, and they aren't the best.

Now I mean no disrespect to them, they are great at what they do. But seriously, how can anyone think they are the best? You have people out there like Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Prince Devitt, all these guys top anything people here can do. Hell even I can top it, isn't that why the fans chant for Mr. Wrestling?

WWE, your days of being an "Entertainment Company" are over. My name is Kevin Steen and when I make my debut, I plan to make an impact. I plan on doing things my way, I won't be anyone bitch. I won't be John Cena. PG sellout of the decade, this generations Hulk Hogan. No, Kevin Steen does things his own way, and I will continue to do that here. WWE, get ready, because Wrestling's Worst Nightmare is coming.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing