Page 255 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245253254255256257 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Good to have you back Super_Dave
    Thanks G.G.G.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Undertaker: The time of The Undertaker is at hand. Soon all those who oppose me will bow before me at my feet. Those who choose to align themselves with the forces of darkness will be able to sit with me at the table and enjoy the benefits that are before me. Soon the WWE Championship will be mine, I don't care who I have to go through, I will be successful in my quest. My time is near, hell will unleash on the WWE. Step in the ring with me and You Will Rest In Peace.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Thanks G.G.G.
    Don't know if you saw, but when you get a chance check out the WWE Show Thread, we just came off Wrestlemania, THBK and Eddie put on a great show.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Don't know if you saw, but when you get a chance check out the WWE Show Thread, we just came off Wrestlemania, THBK and Eddie put on a great show.
    Will do bro... thanks.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    ???: Guess this place hasn't changed much since I left or should I say, unfairly ostracized. But hey, I'm the sort of man who doesn't hold grudges. Plus, David Duke wasn't as *cough* charitable as I thought.

OCC - can i have a slot to do a promo on monday?

Ricochet is at his house away from the arena because of his loss at Wrestlemania he needs time to think for a bit.

Ricochet sends a text to Management
    - "This is Ricochet and I was wondering if I can have time in the ring because I have something I want to say to everyone in the locker room and all of management in public and in that ring this Monday Night on Raw."

Go check the results in the e-fed quiz

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    OCC - can i have a slot to do a promo on monday?Ricochet is at his house away from the arena because of his loss at Wrestlemania he needs time to think for a bit.Ricochet sends a text to Management - "This is Ricochet and I was wondering if I can have time in the ring because I have something I want to say to everyone in the locker room and all of management in public and in that ring this Monday Night on Raw."
    Teddy Long: Go fuck yourself dawg. You will be in a tag team match playa WID DA UNDERTAKER!! OOC: You'll have to speak to Eddie and/or THBK

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Teddy Long: Go fuck yourself dawg. You will be in a tag team match playa WID DA UNDERTAKER!! OOC: You'll have to speak to Eddie and/or THBK
    Ricochet - Text - "Ah, Teddy Long.....Mr.Long - So nice to hear from you. Gave up your job as a ref. to become management in WWE. If you were a ref today, I would so knock you out because you have no respect for me. If you do, you dont show it."

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet - Text - "Ah, Teddy Long.....Mr.Long - So nice to hear from you. Gave up your job as a ref. to become management in WWE. If you were a ref today, I would so knock you out because you have no respect for me. If you do, you dont show it."
    Teddy Long: You better not be undermining my authority dawg, and yous better respond da D-mans PM!