Page 251 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241249250251252253 261 301 351 751 1251 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: Cheated? What'd you mean cheated? I didn't see no cheatin'. How about you Lil' Jimmy? Naw, I didn't think so neither. By the way, Evan, is it me or is Chip getting bigger?
    Evan Bourne: We all know Kidd cheated by using that briefcase, I had it, then he used it because he knew he was going to lose. There is no chip on my shoulder after last Sunday because I proved that I am better off without these fans. I proved they have been holding me back my whole career, and if it wasn't for Tyson cheating, I would've won that match. Truth what exactly did you do in that match? To me I don't even remember you doing anything memorable besides getting your ass kicked, if anyone has a chip on their shoulder its you.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: We all know Kidd cheated by using that briefcase, I had it, then he used it because he knew he was going to lose. There is no chip on my shoulder after last Sunday because I proved that I am better off without these fans. I proved they have been holding me back my whole career, and if it wasn't for Tyson cheating, I would've won that match. Truth what exactly did you do in that match? To me I don't even remember you doing anything memorable besides getting your ass kicked, if anyone has a chip on their shoulder its you.
    R-Truth: *looks on his shoulders* Chip? What chu doin' on my shoulder? Go back to Evan, man. He's gonna miss you. But anyways, I think I see where the problem is lying here. See, I went through this with Lil' Jimmy. It's something called The Terrible Two's. You know, when you cry and whine when things don't go your way and you throw tantrums all the time? Well, since you seem to be goin' through that phase late, I've got a song that'll be sure to teach you the importance of sportsmanship. Ready, Lil' Jimmy? *R-Truth pulls out a guitar from out of nowhere and starts playing it*

Oooooooooooooh

We all want things
    We want 'em alot
    So when we don't get 'em
    We want people to get got

But that's not the way
    You need to play
    So put on a smile
    To go through the day

*R-Truth puts the guitar away* So what'd ya think?

Okay guys! as you know this fed thanks too all of you guys has really grown since it first started, with a pretty stacked roster and many great guys that have joined it continues too grow! so the point i'm getting too is that we have expanded our creative staff with two new signings!

*DRUM ROLL*

Destruction and G.G.G have both joined! this will allow us too keep up with the demand far more easy and allowing us too give you the best show possible!

Welcome both, glad you have you on board.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Okay guys! as you know this fed thanks too all of you guys has really grown since it first started, with a pretty stacked roster and many great guys that have joined it continues too grow! so the point i'm getting too is that we have expanded our creative staff with two new signings!

*DRUM ROLL*

Destruction and G.G.G have both joined! this will allow us too keep up with the demand far more easy and allowing us too give you the best show possible!

So those that mean that there's going to be a brand expansion? It'd make sense since a Draft usually occurs after Wrestlemania.
    *hint* *hint*

So those that mean that there's going to be a brand expansion? It'd make sense since a Draft usually occurs after Wrestlemania.
    *hint* *hint*
    Just stay tuned K2J, and you will find out
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Just stay tuned K2J, and you will find out
    Same Truth time, same Truth channel?

R-Truth: *looks on his shoulders* Chip? What chu doin' on my shoulder? Go back to Evan, man. He's gonna miss you. But anyways, I think I see where the problem is lying here. See, I went through this with Lil' Jimmy. It's something called The Terrible Two's. You know, when you cry and whine when things don't go your way and you throw tantrums all the time? Well, since you seem to be goin' through that phase late, I've got a song that'll be sure to teach you the importance of sportsmanship. Ready, Lil' Jimmy? *R-Truth pulls out a guitar from out of nowhere and starts playing it*

Oooooooooooooh

We all want things
    We want 'em alot
    So when we don't get 'em
    We want people to get got

But that's not the way
    You need to play
    So put on a smile
    To go through the day

*R-Truth puts the guitar away* So what'd ya think?
    Evan Bourne: What I think?

*Evan Bourne grabs the guitar and smashes it on the ground. He continually smashes it until it breaks to pieces.*

Evan Bourne: Thats what I think Truth. I don't need your comedy schtick, I don't need your singing, and I don't need you to tell me what I am. I am a main eventer, I deserve to have that Money in the Bank briefcase, and Tyson Kidd and especially you, deserve nothing. Absolutely nothing. I deserve everything, and both of you deserve to be on the unemployment line. And when I beat Kidd for that briefcase and become WWE Champion both of you can watch my rise to stardom.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

*DRUM ROLL*

Thanks glad to help, hope to make this fed even better

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: What I think?

*Evan Bourne grabs the guitar and smashes it on the ground. He continually smashes it until it breaks to pieces.*

Evan Bourne: Thats what I think Truth. I don't need your comedy schtick, I don't need your singing, and I don't need you to tell me what I am. I am a main eventer, I deserve to have that Money in the Bank briefcase, and Tyson Kidd and especially you, deserve nothing. Absolutely nothing. I deserve everything, and both of you deserve to be on the unemployment line. And when I beat Kidd for that briefcase and become WWE Champion both of you can watch my rise to stardom.
    R-Truth: Awwwwwww. Somebody's gettin' cranky. You think he needs to be burped, Lil' Jimmy? Tell you what. I'mma make you some of grandmama's world famous spider stew and then, you can have yourself a nap. That always makes Lil' Jimmy feel better.

*hint* *hint*
    You and you're imagination man!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.