Page 250 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240248249250251252 260 300 350 750 1250 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet is at his house watching the Money In The Bank match over and over again.
    Jericho: So, you like watching yourself loosing matches over, and over again. Good. Better get used to it chump. Because you're going to have plenty of tapes to add to that collection by the time you quit here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: So, you like watching yourself loosing matches over, and over again. Good. Better get used to it chump. Because you're going to have plenty of tapes to add to that collection by the time you quit here.
    Ricochet - When have you won the Money In The Bank? You should be the last person to come here and say that to me.

Ricochet looks at Jericho waiting for a responce.

Ricochet - When have you won the Money In The Bank? You should be the last person to come here and say that to me.

Luger: He's the WWE Champion! Show some respect!
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luger: He's the WWE Champion! Show some respect!
    Mr. Anderson: Luger I should be the one getting respect seeing as though I was the only person too retain my title at Wrestlemania. And slowly this title is regaining its prestige, and before you or anyone else knows it this will be the most important title in the WWE. And don't throw the, 'it won't get any prestige if you hold it,' line at me. I've heard it before, nothing new I'm just going to prove you all wrong. And then I'm going to be an asshole to all those who doubted me.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries

Jericho: Well gee, the last time I checked, I'm the WWE Champion, so I fail to see why I need to win Money in the Bank. I actually won my match at Wrestlemania. In fact, I've won every ppv match I've been in since coming back to the WWE. So I think I should be the first person to come here and say that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Well gee, the last time I checked, I'm the WWE Champion, so I fail to see why I need to win Money in the Bank. I actually won my match at Wrestlemania. In fact, I've won every ppv match I've been in since coming back to the WWE. So I think I should be the first person to come here and say that to you.
    Well done on winning the title man! been awesome since joining, every promo has been quality and it's just all round deserved, well done.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    R-Truth: I'm sorry, Lil' Jimmy. Looks like I can't take you to Planet 51 after all.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: I'm sorry, Lil' Jimmy. Looks like I can't take you to Planet 51 after all.
    Evan Bourne: Yes you can, rumor has it Warrior is heading there because he lost and he is never coming back. So why don't you go there and never come back. I have moved on from you Truth I have more important things to worry about, namely getting my match against Tyson Kidd for the Money in the Bank briefcase because he cheated to win.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well done on winning the title man! been awesome since joining, every promo has been quality and it's just all round deserved, well done.
    Thank you man for giving me the honor of being champ. Much appreciated.
    I just love being Jericho here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: Yes you can, rumor has it Warrior is heading there because he lost and he is never coming back. So why don't you go there and never come back. I have moved on from you Truth I have more important things to worry about, namely getting my match against Tyson Kidd for the Money in the Bank briefcase because he cheated to win.
    R-Truth: Cheated? What'd you mean cheated? I didn't see no cheatin'. How about you Lil' Jimmy? Naw, I didn't think so neither. By the way, Evan, is it me or is Chip getting bigger?