Page 248 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238246247248249250 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 18790
  1. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Thanks dude! Destruction wrote the Edge-Punk match!

    Congrats on retaining- you have deserved it mate.
    Thanks. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Anderson. Really glad to keep the IC Title and try to make it more important down the line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Thanks bro! Your promo was sick as well.
    Thanks, heel Bourne was a little weird to write for at first but that promo came naturally. I just basically make every moment in his career a bad thing and boom heel Evan
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  2. #2472
    Mr. Anderson: And still Intercontinental Champion... MIIISSSTTTEEERRR AANNDDEERRSSOONN... ANDERSON! I was the only one to retain my title at Wrestlemania, and like I said before, now starts my tour to regain the prestige for the Intercontinental Title. I beat Miz at Wrestlemania, even with Michael Cole at ringside, and a little bit of prestige was brought back. And prestige will continue to be brought back every time I defend this title, and before you know it, I will be main eventing PPV's with this Intercontinental Championship.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  3. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Can't wait to see what you do in WWEFF!

    Tyson Kidd: I done it! I done it! WOW! Thank you guys! All your support helped me so much! Get in there! And to the 7 other men. Hard luck guys! You did well!
    Evan Bourne: Shut up Kidd. You did nothing but get a cheap win over me. I had the advantage, you were tilting on the edge of the ladder, before you got a cheap win by hitting me in the head with the briefcase. I didn't use the briefcase because not only did I not need it, because I was kicking your ass as it was, but I don't want people labeling me as a cheater. Yet when you do it, these fans won't say a word, they will continue to cheer you like you actually deserved to win, like you won the right way. But if I did it, I would be boo'ed out of the arena. But I don't care anymore, apparently it doesn't matter what you do to win, as long as you win, so Kidd why don't you give me a fair shot at that briefcase, and this time I'll do whatever it takes to win.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  4. #2474
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Michaels: They all act like they actually did something important. But I layed some Sweet Chin Music down on the Rock and stopped him from beating the Streak.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Michaels: They all act like they actually did something important. But I layed some Sweet Chin Music down on the Rock and stopped him from beating the Streak.
    Mr. Anderson: What I did was important, I was the only person to retain their title. See what you did, costing Rock the match, was for one reason and one reason only, jealousy. You didn't want The Rock to break Undertaker's streak. You want to be the one to end it, and you didn't want Rock to do something you couldn't. See but I'm going to do something nobody else can, make this title relevant again, bring prestige back to this championship, and make this title the most important title in the WWE!
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  6. #2476
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: What I did was important, I was the only person to retain their title. See what you did, costing Rock the match, was for one reason and one reason only, jealousy. You didn't want The Rock to break Undertaker's streak. You want to be the one to end it, and you didn't want Rock to do something you couldn't. See but I'm going to do something nobody else can, make this title relevant again, bring prestige back to this championship, and make this title the most important title in the WWE!
    Michaels: With you as it's champion, prestige can never be brought back to it.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  7. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Michaels: With you as it's champion, prestige can never be brought back to it.
    Mr. Anderson: You say that now but just wait Shawn, because when this title is the most important title in the WWE, you'll be wanting a title shot and I'm going to tell you to go interfere in more of Taker's matches because lets face it, you can't live with the fact that the Undertaker is better than you. You can't beat him Shawn, and now you won't let anyone else try to do what you couldn't do. What if next year at Wrestlemania I'm the one to face Undertaker, you going to interfere there too? I know you will Shawn, because you are trying to make a claim you are better than the Undertaker, even though me and you both know you aren't.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  8. #2478
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: You say that now but just wait Shawn, because when this title is the most important title in the WWE, you'll be wanting a title shot and I'm going to tell you to go interfere in more of Taker's matches because lets face it, you can't live with the fact that the Undertaker is better than you. You can't beat him Shawn, and now you won't let anyone else try to do what you couldn't do. What if next year at Wrestlemania I'm the one to face Undertaker, you going to interfere there too? I know you will Shawn, because you are trying to make a claim you are better than the Undertaker, even though me and you both know you aren't.
    Michaels: All I have to say is...Who is Mr. Wrestlemania? Who is the Showstopper? Who is the greatest performer of all time? Who is the 3x WWE Champion, the 1x World Heavyweight Champion, the 3x Intercontinental Champion, 6x Tag team Champion, the 2x Royal Rumble Winner, the first Grand Slam Champion, the Hall of Famer, the best of all damn time? Me! While you...have one Intercontinental Championship win...congrats.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  9. #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Michaels: All I have to say is...Who is Mr. Wrestlemania? Who is the Showstopper? Who is the greatest performer of all time? Who is the 3x WWE Champion, the 1x World Heavyweight Champion, the 3x Intercontinental Champion, 6x Tag team Champion, the 2x Royal Rumble Winner, the first Grand Slam Champion, the Hall of Famer, the best of all damn time? Me! While you...have one Intercontinental Championship win...congrats.
    Mr. Anderson: Look Shawn I don't doubt what you have done in your career, I never will discredit that, you are a Legend of the business. But face it, all those championships and accolades pale in comparison to the fact that you are 0-2 against Undertaker at Wrestlemania. The stamp on a perfect career is to say you are the one that ended Undertaker's streak, and that is what is missing Shawn, that one elusive victory over Undertaker at Wrestlemania. You may be Mr. Wrestlemania, but face it there is no one better on that night than Undertaker, and to truly call yourself Mr. Wrestlemania, you need to beat Undertaker, and you won't let anyone else do it but yourself, and you will die trying. As for me, I have the Intercontinental Championship, but what is truly going to matter during this reign, and when it ends, is that in history my reign will be the one that put the Intercontinental Championship back at the top of the WWE, I'm the person that will make it important again, that will restore its prestige, and not treat it like trash.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  10. #2480
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Look Shawn I don't doubt what you have done in your career, I never will discredit that, you are a Legend of the business. But face it, all those championships and accolades pale in comparison to the fact that you are 0-2 against Undertaker at Wrestlemania. The stamp on a perfect career is to say you are the one that ended Undertaker's streak, and that is what is missing Shawn, that one elusive victory over Undertaker at Wrestlemania. You may be Mr. Wrestlemania, but face it there is no one better on that night than Undertaker, and to truly call yourself Mr. Wrestlemania, you need to beat Undertaker, and you won't let anyone else do it but yourself, and you will die trying. As for me, I have the Intercontinental Championship, but what is truly going to matter during this reign, and when it ends, is that in history my reign will be the one that put the Intercontinental Championship back at the top of the WWE, I'm the person that will make it important again, that will restore its prestige, and not treat it like trash.
    Michaels: Don't talk about Wrestlemania when you've done nothing. I've won matches at Wrestlemania then you've even appeared in. The Undertaker is great, and I'll take care of that issue, don't you worry Anderson. I held that title and did more with it before you even reached puberty, so don't tell me you, of all people can bring back prestige to the Intercontinental Championship when you don't even have prestige yourself.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.