Page 239 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229237238239240241 249 289 339 739 1239 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 18790
  1. #2381

  2. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well when Mania is done, we may take a week off too plan " some other things" shall we say, can't say too much now, but stay tuned!
    Ooh intriguing...hmmm
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  3. #2383

  4. #2384
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet walks up to Mr.Anderson

    Ricochet
    -Hello their, who are you?
    R-Truth: I'm R-Truth! Duh! Geez, Lil' Jimmy? Why're people 'round here so blind? They can't see you, they can't see me, they can't see John Cena and they can't see the fact that thanks to my new spider powers, I'mma win the Money In The Bank match.


  5. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: I'm R-Truth! Duh! Geez, Lil' Jimmy? Why're people 'round here so blind? They can't see you, they can't see me, they can't see John Cena and they can't see the fact that thanks to my new spider powers, I'mma win the Money In The Bank match.
    Ricochet - Who is Lil' Jimmy? All I see is you.

    OCC - Excited to be working with you finally.

  6. #2386
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet - Who is Lil' Jimmy? All I see is you.

    OCC - Excited to be working with you finally.
    R-Truth: He's standing right here!

    *R-Truth points to his right*

    Honestly, you need to get some glasses or a seein' mutt. How you gonna even climb a ladder if you can't even see Lil' Jimmy?


  7. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: He's standing right here!

    *R-Truth points to his right*

    Honestly, you need to get some glasses or a seein' mutt. How you gonna even climb a ladder if you can't even see Lil' Jimmy?
    Ricochet - All I see is air.

    Ricochet smiles

    Ricochet
    - AWW, It's so nice that you have an invisable friend since you don't have any real friends here.

  8. #2388
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet - All I see is air.

    Ricochet smiles

    Ricochet
    - AWW, It's so nice that you have an invisable friend since you don't have any real friends here.
    R-Truth: *facepalm* I don't know, Lil' Jimmy, you think I should go easy on 'em? I mean, if he can't even see, I don't even know how he's gonna climb up a ladder without fallin' off and breakin' an ankle. You know what? You should go see my good friend, The Ultimate Warrior. He's got this spaceship that can fly you all the way to Alderaan...wait...it blew up. Sorry. I guess you're gonna have to go to see an opte..octop..dang. How do you say it, Lil' Jimmy? Optometrist! Thanks, Lil' Jimmy! I knew I could count on you! Good luck and may the porch be with you.


  9. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: *facepalm* I don't know, Lil' Jimmy, you think I should go easy on 'em? I mean, if he can't even see, I don't even know how he's gonna climb up a ladder without fallin' off and breakin' an ankle. You know what? You should go see my good friend, The Ultimate Warrior. He's got this spaceship that can fly you all the way to Alderaan...wait...it blew up. Sorry. I guess you're gonna have to go to see an opte..octop..dang. How do you say it, Lil' Jimmy? Optometrist! Thanks, Lil' Jimmy! I knew I could count on you! Good luck and may the porch be with you.
    Ricochet - R-Truth, have you meet my friend? His name is boomerang.

    Ricochet points next to him - He's right here.

  10. #2390
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet - R-Truth, have you meet my friend? His name is boomerang.

    Ricochet points next to him - He's right here.
    R-Truth: Howdy, boomerang! My name's R-Truth and this right here is Lil' Jimmy. You're gonna have to look out for Ricochet here cause he can't see very well.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.