Page 235 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225233234235236237 245 285 335 735 1235 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 18790
  1. #2341
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Right guys! Sorry for not being on but I went out Monday night and when I got back- my mate's internet was down. I'm currently crashing at his- and it's only just come back on.

    Kingblingbla hasn't said anything yet- but he did get his Ricochet promo in on time to me. I'll be posted that shortly as a WWE.Com Exclusive in the Official Show Thread.
    I spoke with him beforehand anyways bro! I told him that if his promo came in on time that we would fit it in somewhere.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #2342
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I spoke with him beforehand anyways bro! I told him that if his promo came in on time that we would fit it in somewhere.
    It's up now!

    Okay guys- I wanna stress how great your promos were for the Money in the Bank challenge. It's made my decision fuckin' difficult.

    For me there was 5 on one level and 3 on another. Out of the 3, I have decided on a winner- but I will say now that the 3 who it was will be made clear in the finish to the match.

  3. #2343
    I know THBK said it was unlikely assignments will be sent out. So am I right in assuming none will be sent out?

    Also if that is the case I am going to write a promo for Mr. Anderson in case you do want to use it, that alright?
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  4. #2344
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I know THBK said it was unlikely assignments will be sent out. So am I right in assuming none will be sent out?

    Also if that is the case I am going to write a promo for Mr. Anderson in case you do want to use it, that alright?
    Look back a couple of pages mate! already addressed this.

    Anyone who want's too send a promo can.. as long as it fits and makes sense, we will use it.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Look back a couple of pages mate! already addressed this.

    Anyone who want's too send a promo can.. as long as it fits and makes sense, we will use it.
    Its a lazy day for me I'll send a promo later on to you, if you like it you can use it.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  6. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Its a lazy day for me I'll send a promo later on to you, if you like it you can use it.
    Alright bro, no problem! Me or Eddie, either one mate.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #2347
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    How's it going, guys?


  8. #2348
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Lol, a battle of which superstar has less wits. Truth has imaginary friends, and Warrior has friends who do sick things
    Imagine if R-Truth won Money In Th Bank and cashed it in on TUW.

    It'd be the most bizarre feud in history!


  9. #2349
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Imagine if R-Truth won Money In Th Bank and cashed it in on TUW.

    It'd be the most bizarre feud in history!
    Hey, don't put any ideas in creative's head! :P

    ?????: Wrestlemania is very close...soon, I'll return, and you'll see, all my great years, I gave to WWE, is about to pay off.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #2350
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hey, don't put any ideas in creative's head! :P

    ?????: Wrestlemania is very close...soon, I'll return, and you'll see, all my great years, I gave to WWE, is about to pay off.
    Haha- maybe they were already in our head

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.