Page 228 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218226227228229230 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Put that shit away. Who do you think you are, Indiana Jones? ::

And besides, let them miss the deadline. It makes things easier for people who actually bothered to do their assignments.
    Exactly- the thing is, one of the guys for sure has a great chance of winning. If I don't have the promo by tonight then he's not going to win it- no matter how good his promo is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: Tonight I send a message to all of my Money in the Bank competitors. My new attitude is going to get me to the top, and at the end of Wrestlemania, I will be holding the Money in the Bank briefcase!
    R-Truth: I didn't know you had a best friend, too! Why didn't you introduce him to Lil' Jimmy? They'd be the best of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    While this is understandable- you don't have a single say in this match so it would have been good to see you do well. Although by saying this, I've effectively ran Ziggler out of the running.
    LOL! cool with me man..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

R-Truth: I didn't know you had a best friend, too! Why didn't you introduce him to Lil' Jimmy? They'd be the best of friends.
    Evan Bourne: You again? Truth while you have Little Jimmy, the only friend I will have after Wrestlemania will be my Money in the Bank briefcase, and then I'm going to prove to you and everyone else, I've been held back. Because after Wrestlemania I will be the next WWE Champion. As for you Truth, you might want to go see a doctor, not only for your best friend problems, but also for how badly you will be beaten.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: You again? Truth while you have Little Jimmy, the only friend I will have after Wrestlemania will be my Money in the Bank briefcase, and then I'm going to prove to you and everyone else, I've been held back. Because after Wrestlemania I will be the next WWE Champion. As for you Truth, you might want to go see a doctor, not only for your best friend problems, but also for how badly you will be beaten.
    R-Truth: I don't know what you talkin' bout, man. I was talking about your friend, Chip. He's right there on your shoulder.

*ba dum tsh*

That was a good one, eh Lil' Jimmy? Anyways, I don't need to see no doctor. Me and Lil' Jimmy eat apples to keep those guys away cause I ain't gettin' no needles and Lil' Jimmy keeps peekin' up the nurses skirts like the little hoodlum he is.

R-Truth: I don't know what you talkin' bout, man. I was talking about your friend, Chip. He's right there on your shoulder.

*ba dum tsh*

That was a good one, eh Lil' Jimmy? Anyways, I don't need to see no doctor. Me and Lil' Jimmy eat apples to keep those guys away cause I ain't gettin' no needles and Lil' Jimmy keeps peekin' up the nurses skirts like the little hoodlum he is.
    Evan Bourne: You are so funny Truth, maybe you should be a comedian, at least you would be better at that than you are at wrestling. To be honest I don't even know how the WWE lets you wrestle, because you are not only a danger to yourself, but everyone else as well

First Page Updated. Anyone spot any mistakes?
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: You are so funny Truth, maybe you should be a comedian, at least you would be better at that than you are at wrestling. To be honest I don't even know how the WWE lets you wrestle, because you are not only a danger to yourself, but everyone else as well
    Truth: Now you explain this to me; how am I gonna be a comedian AND Mr. Money In The Bank at at the same time? It can't be done! Man, you're off your rocker. Lil' Jimmy says you need to see a shrink.

Truth: Now you explain this to me; how am I gonna be a comedian AND Mr. Money In The Bank at at the same time? It can't be done! Man, you're off your rocker. Lil' Jimmy says you need to see a shrink.
    Evan Bourne: Truth talking to you might actually hurt my chances at Wrestlemania. I can feel myself being dumbed down by talking to you. And Truth I don't need a shrink you do, I'm tired of you making jokes. Do you understand that I don't care about anyone anymore except myself? Everyday I thought pleasing the people would get me somewhere but it hasn't. This Sunday I please myself when I become Mr. Money in the Bank. Truth there is nothing you or Little Jimmy can do about it!

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: Truth talking to you might actually hurt my chances at Wrestlemania. I can feel myself being dumbed down by talking to you. And Truth I don't need a shrink you do, I'm tired of you making jokes. Do you understand that I don't care about anyone anymore except myself? Everyday I thought pleasing the people would get me somewhere but it hasn't. This Sunday I please myself when I become Mr. Money in the Bank. Truth there is nothing you or Little Jimmy can do about it!
    OOC: I'm about to head out to the movies to see TDKR. I'll be back soon to pick this up.