Page 226 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216224225226227228 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: I'll tell you why. It's because the WWE Board of Directors doesn't want me at the top anymore because suck ups like you pander to children and rake in the dough with your crappy ass T-shirts. That's why.
    Cena: Haha Lesnar. You never fail to make me laugh. That voice of yours brings up my giggles rather quickly. Trust me Lesnar, everybody wants you at the top, so the champ can FU your All American ass straight back down to the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Why would I ever keep the name Kennedy after what the McMahon's did to me, did you see what I did to them to get my job back? I genuinely hate the McMahon's they never saw what they had in me, and listened to Triple H complain about me being dangerous. And this title will gain its prestige after I beat every challenger who comes after it, so if you are one of them I will have no problem kicking your ass because the name that will be announced as the winner after everyone of my matches will be...

*Anderson gets right next to Regal's ear.*

Mr. Anderson: *Screams in Regal's ear.* MIIISSSTTTEEERRR AANNDDEERRSSOONN... ANDERSOON! Oh and thats why I am an asshole.
    Regal: Ho ho ho. You are an Asshole Kennedy. But what you don't realize, is that you are talking to the best wrestler this world has ever seen.

*Screams in Anderson's ear* AND HIS NAME IS WILLIAM REGAL, AND SON! YOU BETTER NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIM!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Cena: Haha Lesnar. You never fail to make me laugh. That voice of yours brings up my giggles rather quickly. Trust me Lesnar, everybody wants you at the top, so the champ can FU your All American ass straight back down to the bottom
    Lesnar: And how do you plan on doing that? As long as their are no crooked referees getting in my way, I'm unstoppable. Nothing and I mean nothing can get in my way. And let's see how much you're giggling when I get the chance to get in the ring with you again. And just like old times, I'll get to toss you around the ring with a couple of F-5's before putting you to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Regal: Ho ho ho. You are an Asshole Kennedy. But what you don't realize, is that you are talking to the best wrestler this world has ever seen.

*Screams in Anderson's ear* AND HIS NAME IS WILLIAM REGAL, AND SON! YOU BETTER NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIM!
    Mr. Anderson: The only thing I heard you say is, 'My name is William Regal, and all I do is job to Eugene, and have been relegated to announcing duties for the past few years of my career.' If you truly were the best wrestler in the world, you would be a champion. But just like everyone else who tries to claim that title, like CM Punk and Chris Jericho, you are all not champions, so there is no way you are the best in the world.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: The only thing I heard you say is, 'My name is William Regal, and all I do is job to Eugene, and have been relegated to announcing duties for the past few years of my career.' If you truly were the best wrestler in the world, you would be a champion. But just like everyone else who tries to claim that title, like CM Punk and Chris Jericho, you are all not champions, so there is no way you are the best in the world.
    IC as ???: Do you know what I hear when you talk? "I'm an asshole, i'm boring, I'm over rated". You might be the champ, but that's only because I haven't struck yet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IC as ???: Do you know what I hear when you talk? "I'm an asshole, i'm boring, I'm over rated". You might be the champ, but that's only because I haven't struck yet
    Lesnar: This place must be making a lot of budget cuts. Specifically, the light bill because all I keep hearing are chumps who take advantage of that and hide in the dark because they think they're worth the surprise.

Rock: Taker, Wrestlemania.. The Return vs The Streak, The Rock is ready.. The team bring army is ready, the question deadman, are you ready?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

How's the show looking for tonight?

Can't wait, looking forward to everyone's promo's. We have some really good promo guys here

How's the show looking for tonight?

Can't wait, looking forward to everyone's promo's. We have some really good promo guys here
    The actual show is done mate, it's very promo heavy but it should add and build up too what looks like a very good Wrestlemania!

2 MITB promo's are yet too come back and 2 normal promo's are also missing.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    The actual show is done mate, it's very promo heavy but it should add and build up too what looks like a very good Wrestlemania!

2 MITB promo's are yet too come back and 2 normal promo's are also missing.
    Can't wait, you and Eddie have done a great job at making Wrestlemania a can't miss PPV.