Page 225 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215223224225226227 235 275 325 725 1225 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 18790
  1. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: The match which I don't need to win to get my championships, yeah, exactly!

    And you get attention by using bad jokes and wearing colorful t-shirts. I'll take my sparkly jacket thanks.
    Cena: 10 time WWE Champion. 3 time World Heavyweight Champion. Yep Chris - I need the contract to become champion

    My jokes may be bad, but at least they get a chuckle. Try making me laugh Chris.

    But without undressing please

  2. #2242
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    *Brock Lesnar looks at all the men arguing with each other, shakes his head and continues to walk away.*


  3. #2243
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Dude, did you not see the OOC I put in front of that?
    Yes, but I replied IC lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Regal: First of Kennedy - don't you take out your bad temper on me young man!

    And from what I know - I don't do the backstabbing - but if I ask the Miz, I think we will both agree you do.

    I don't need your IC Title darling. Warriors got the only title I desire
    Mr. Anderson: Look I'm an asshole and all, but if you're trying to mimic me and keep calling me Kennedy it's not going to affect me. Anyways, I don't back stab anyone, me and Miz never had a deal, no matter what he says, what he did at Elimination Chamber was his own choice, I won the match plain and simple. And you are just like everyone else, you disrespect this title, one of the most valuable titles ever in the WWE, and like everyone else, you treat it like crap. That is why I have set out to regain the prestige to this title, because a title with as an illustrious history as this one, should be the most coveted title in the WWE!
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  5. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Brock Lesnar looks at all the men arguing with each other, shakes his head and continues to walk away.*
    Cena: Excuse me Mr. Lesnar. Can you please tell me why you, a former WWE Champion, a former UFC Champion, an All American, is struggling in the midcard?

  6. #2246
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Cena: 10 time WWE Champion. 3 time World Heavyweight Champion. Yep Chris - I need the contract to become champion

    My jokes may be bad, but at least they get a chuckle. Try making me laugh Chris.

    But without undressing please
    Jericho: Then why are you in the match? Why couldn't you win the Royal Rumble? Why couldn't you win an Elimination Chamber match? But no. You couldn't get either one done.

    You're jokes get a chuckle, but little do you know that people are laughing AT you rather than WITH you.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #2247
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Cena: Excuse me Mr. Lesnar. Can you please tell me why you, a former WWE Champion, a former UFC Champion, an All American, is struggling in the midcard?
    Lesnar: I'll tell you why. It's because the WWE Board of Directors doesn't want me at the top anymore because suck ups like you pander to children and rake in the dough with your crappy ass T-shirts. That's why.


  8. #2248
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Look I'm an asshole and all, but if you're trying to mimic me and keep calling me Kennedy it's not going to affect me. Anyways, I don't back stab anyone, me and Miz never had a deal, no matter what he says, what he did at Elimination Chamber was his own choice, I won the match plain and simple. And you are just like everyone else, you disrespect this title, one of the most valuable titles ever in the WWE, and like everyone else, you treat it like crap. That is why I have set out to regain the prestige to this title, because a title with as an illustrious history as this one, should be the most coveted title in the WWE!
    Regal: Kennedy. You listen to me. I have a few questions for you

    Question 1: Why do you keep referring to yourself as an anus. Am I correct in saying that they smell rather badly.

    Question 2: Please tell me Mr. Kennedy. Why is the Intercontinental Championship so prestigious nowadays. Ever since I last dropped it - it's gone downhill. The fact you won it by double crossing Mike Mizanin doesn't make it meaningful. Defend it against the greatest technical wrestler who ever lived will prove it full of prestige

    And finally, Question 3: Why did you change your name sweetheart. I thought being called Ken Kennedy was rather cool

  9. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Then why are you in the match? Why couldn't you win the Royal Rumble? Why couldn't you win an Elimination Chamber match? But no. You couldn't get either one done.

    You're jokes get a chuckle, but little do you know that people are laughing AT you rather than WITH you.
    Cena: Royal Rumble. Bryan Danielson - a great challenger and a man who made me bleed earlier in the night - eliminated me - after he was already eliminated in the match. No doubt Chris, that you would not have won that match, if I continued.

    Elimination Chamber - I was not in the Chamber match. I was too busy pinning that pussy Bryan shoulders to the mat.

    And Chris, you say people were laughing at me? Funny. Being a 13 time World Champion, a Royal Rumble winner, an Elimination Chamber victor, a Wrestlemania main event winner, a former body builder, holding victories over Shawn Michaels, Triple H, yourself and being the face of WWE, doesn't really present people laughing at your face. Being a white man that can rap and take the piss out of any man - that involves the WWE Universe laughing with you

  10. #2250
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Regal: Kennedy. You listen to me. I have a few questions for you

    Question 1: Why do you keep referring to yourself as an anus. Am I correct in saying that they smell rather badly.

    Question 2: Please tell me Mr. Kennedy. Why is the Intercontinental Championship so prestigious nowadays. Ever since I last dropped it - it's gone downhill. The fact you won it by double crossing Mike Mizanin doesn't make it meaningful. Defend it against the greatest technical wrestler who ever lived will prove it full of prestige

    And finally, Question 3: Why did you change your name sweetheart. I thought being called Ken Kennedy was rather cool
    Mr. Anderson: Why would I ever keep the name Kennedy after what the McMahon's did to me, did you see what I did to them to get my job back? I genuinely hate the McMahon's they never saw what they had in me, and listened to Triple H complain about me being dangerous. And this title will gain its prestige after I beat every challenger who comes after it, so if you are one of them I will have no problem kicking your ass because the name that will be announced as the winner after everyone of my matches will be...

    *Anderson gets right next to Regal's ear.*

    Mr. Anderson: *Screams in Regal's ear.* MIIISSSTTTEEERRR AANNDDEERRSSOONN... ANDERSOON! Oh and thats why I am an asshole.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.