Page 224 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214222223224225226 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Regal: Actually Kennedy, I would like you on my side. You see sweetheart, you, as a very talented athlete, could be Intercontinental Champion, and WWE Champion simultaneously.

Besides, did you ever like that.. vile Teddy Long?
    Mr. Anderson: First off Its ANNDDEERRSSOONN... ANDERSON, not Kennedy. And don't try to suck up to me Regal cause as soon as I turn my back you'll stab me and try to take this Intercontinental Championship. And Teddy Long isn't that bad besides his obsession with Tag Team Matches.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Cena: Sorry Chris. Let I remind you that not only am I the only multiple time World Champion involved in the Money in the Bank ladder match, but every match I've been in that has had ladders involved, I have not lost. I'm a man of my word. And if I - for some reason - is screwed out of the briefcase - I will make sure I will come for either you or Warrior sometime

And I'm not used to doing anything prematurely Jericho. Too bad I can't say the same thing about you.
    Jericho: Oh wow, you really do think you've got a chance of winning this match. How cute.

And making a premature jokes of that nature? Well, at least we can always rely on you for being oh so original Cena.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: I think you mean, "R-Truth, would you please...SHUT...THE HELL...UP?!"
    Jericho: Nope. Just shut up for you Truth. You're not that special. Well, not in that way anyway.

Blog Entries
    My part of the promo is done. I think it is one of my best ones. There might be more to it, if Eddie decides to do a little back and forth. I think everyone will like it

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Oh wow, you really do think you've got a chance of winning this match. How cute.

And making a premature jokes of that nature? Well, at least we can always rely on you for being oh so original Cena.
    Cena: Yep. The match you created Jericho, and participated in 3 times previously - is going to be won by the Doctor of Thuganomics, before it is won by Y2J

Sorry if I upset you Chris. At least I can gets peoples attentions by other means than wearing a sparkly jacket

Blog Entries
    Cena: Yep. The match you created Jericho, and participated in 3 times previously - is going to be won by the Doctor of Thuganomics, before it is won by Y2J

Sorry if I upset you Chris. At least I can gets peoples attentions by other means than wearing a sparkly jacket

Punk: you are one funny guy Cena. Heck Im surprised by how humorous you are. You might...I repeat...might win the MITB match, but trust me, when I am champ, you'll just fail at cashing in

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Nope. Just shut up for you Truth. You're not that special. Well, not in that way anyway.
    Dude, did you not see the OOC I put in front of that?

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: First off Its ANNDDEERRSSOONN... ANDERSON, not Kennedy. And don't try to suck up to me Regal cause as soon as I turn my back you'll stab me and try to take this Intercontinental Championship. And Teddy Long isn't that bad besides his obsession with Tag Team Matches.
    Regal: First of Kennedy - don't you take out your bad temper on me young man!

And from what I know - I don't do the backstabbing - but if I ask the Miz, I think we will both agree you do.

I don't need your IC Title darling. Warriors got the only title I desire

Blog Entries

Jericho: The match which I don't need to win to get my championships, yeah, exactly!

And you get attention by using bad jokes and wearing colorful t-shirts. I'll take my sparkly jacket thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: you are one funny guy Cena. Heck Im surprised by how humorous you are. You might...I repeat...might win the MITB match, but trust me, when I am champ, you'll just fail at cashing in
    Cena: Punk - can you please SHUT... THE HELL... UP!

I am the best, in the world, and don't you forget it.

And after Wrestlemania, it will be the end of the world, as you know it. Ain't that right Chris?