Page 222 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212220221222223224 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Oh really? Well aren't you full of yourself. You might want to back up yourself there and perhaps concentrate on winning your match at Wrestlemania first. Something that I certainly won't be putting any money on happening.
    Evan Bourne: As far as I'm concerned both of you should watch your back because if either of you become WWE Champion you better watch out for me. Because after I win the Money in the Bank match Sunday, I could cash in the briefcase at anytime on any one of you and become WWE Champion!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: As far as I'm concerned both of you should watch your back because if either of you become WWE Champion you better watch out for me. Because after I win the Money in the Bank match Sunday, I could cash in the briefcase at anytime on any one of you and become WWE Champion!
    *Jericho laughs to himself*

Jericho: You think that anyone here is scared of you, Evan Bourne? HA!
    You know what, yeah, I do hope you win the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania. Because that way, I know for sure that I'll keep my title whenever you decide to cash in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    *Jericho laughs to himself*

Jericho: You think that anyone here is scared of you, Evan Bourne? HA!
    You know what, yeah, I do hope you win the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania. Because that way, I know for sure that I'll keep my title whenever you decide to cash in.
    Evan Bourne: Your title? You still haven't won that yet, but if you do, I'm going to wait until Warrior and his band of merry men, and your wife, have there psychotic break if they lose. And when they leave you laying in that ring, I'm going to come in and take your title. And if you look at the history of the Money in the Bank winners, I am a lock to take that WWE Championship, and to quote you, 'it will be the end of the world, or the WWE, as you know it.'

Blog Entries
    R-Truth: Now hold up here, gents. Don't ya'll forget that I'm in that match, too and me and Lil' Jimmy have been working on a secret strategy that's gonna help me win the match!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    R-Truth: Now hold up here, gents. Don't ya'll forget that I'm in that match, too and me and Lil' Jimmy have been working on a secret strategy that's gonna help me win the match!
    Evan Bourne: And what exactly is that Truth? Not acting stupid for once? Look you can have all the strategies in the world for that match but face it, I have the most experience, and the best skill set of all the superstars in the match, to win. There is no superstar in this match that benefits more than me, and that is why I will win the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: And what exactly is that Truth? Not acting stupid for once? Look you can have all the strategies in the world for that match but face it, I have the most experience, and the best skill set of all the superstars in the match, to win. There is no superstar in this match that benefits more than me, and that is why I will win the Money in the Bank briefcase.
    R-Truth: You may have the experience, and the skill set and the...cute tights but what you ain't got is what I've got and what I've got is gonna get you got. Got it?

R-Truth: You may have the experience, and the skill set and the...cute tights but what you ain't got is what I've got and what I've got is gonna get you got. Got it?
    Evan Bourne: Don't ever call my tights or me cute! Got it. Thats about the only thing you should get, because nobody else can understand what comes out of your mouth. Truth you are such a bumbling idiot its amazing that you are even allowed on TV.

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: Don't ever call my tights or me cute! Got it. Thats about the only thing you should get, because nobody else can understand what comes out of your mouth. Truth you are such a bumbling idiot its amazing that you are even allowed on TV.
    R-Truth: You can't understand me? I'm speakin' the King's English, ain't I? What'd you think, Lil' Jimmy?

*R-Truth looks down and starts whispering and mumbling to himself*

Well, Lil' Jimmy thinks that you either crazy stupid or you just crazy. I guess English ain't his first language. I'll try Pig Latin.

*R-Truth literally starts squealing like a pig* You understand that?

R-Truth: You can't understand me? I'm speakin' the King's English, ain't I? What'd you think, Lil' Jimmy?

*R-Truth looks down and starts whispering and mumbling to himself*

Well, Lil' Jimmy thinks that you either crazy stupid or you just crazy. I guess English ain't his first language. I'll try Pig Latin.

*R-Truth literally starts squealing like a pig* You understand that?
    Evan Bourne: Are you serious Truth? Squealing like a pig? Well maybe it will give you practice for the way you will squeal when I kick your ass at Wrestlemania. And I speak perfect English, your the one who not only can't make an English sentence, but talks to an imaginary person. Jeez, you should just join the Ultimate Warrior and the rest of his crew, because you two would be like a match made in heaven, your both crazy and delusional.

OOC: LOL your Truth character is great man, I love it.

Blog Entries
    Evan Bourne: Are you serious Truth? Squealing like a pig? Well maybe it will give you practice for the way you will squeal when I kick your ass at Wrestlemania. And I speak perfect English, your the one who not only can't make an English sentence, but talks to an imaginary person. Jeez, you should just join the Ultimate Warrior and the rest of his crew, because you two would be like a match made in heaven, your both crazy and delusional.

OOC: LOL your Truth character is great man, I love it.
    R-Truth: Oh don't you worry, Lil' Evan. I'll be joining The Ultimate Warrior in the ring after I win the Money In The Bank briefcase, cash it in on him and we get to fly his spaceship to Planet 51 and meet some of dem alien folk. Then, Lil' Jimmy can have some new playmates he can show off during Show N' Tell at his kindergarten class. Great plan, ain't it? I made it myself.

OOC: Thanks. I was worried I wouldn't be able to pull off his craziness.