Page 221 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211219220221222223 231 271 321 721 1221 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    Roray as TJP: Yeah, i know your name, **mumbles** Sadly...BUT ANYHOW!! I'm no "noob" mr. Lesnar. I am one of the BEST out there, I've been wrestling since I was 14, and Im 27 as we speak, Ive wrestled all around the world, and I know I'm no where near the best, but I am willing to go out there and make people think I am, Ya see Brock, unlike you. I actually, RESPECT Wrestling, I don't care if Im in front 50 people or 5000 people!! I will go out there and give them what they paid for, because I'm the Youngest Veteran in the world, and what are you? a Steroid taking machine?

-TJP sighs as he begins to look at Brock, waiting for a reply from the "Next Big Thing."-
    Lesnar: Again with the steroid allegations. Did you bump into CM Punk on your way here because he's been spouting the same nonsense about me and it's getting old. And don't think I haven't heard the same story before. "I wrestled all around the world, yada, yada, yada. I've been doing this since I was young, blah, blah, blah." People like you come a dime a dozen. Don't think you're so special just because you happened to show up here. I could go out to CHIKARA or Dragon Gate and find thirty people with the same background as you so this whole "Youngest Veteran" schtick doesn't impress me."

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Again with the steroid allegations. Did you bump into CM Punk on your way here because he's been spouting the same nonsense about me and it's getting old. And don't think I haven't heard the same story before. "I wrestled all around the world, yada, yada, yada. I've been doing this since I was young, blah, blah, blah." People like you come a dime a dozen. Don't think you're so special just because you happened to show up here. I could go out to CHIKARA or Dragon Gate and find thirty people with the same background as you so this whole "Youngest Veteran" schtick doesn't impress me."
    Roray as TJP: Hey man, thats cool, but just as long as we're being honest here, Neither did your 2002-2004 run in the WWE for me.

-TJP Chuckles to himself and looks at his iPod and begins to try and go back to listening to music.-

Blog Entries
    -Brian nods his head and sighs.-

Brian: I know who you are now, took me a minute. You're that one guy, umm, err...OH YEAH!! Fozzy Ozborne, or um, something like that, the guy who keeps leaving wrestling to be a failure at music? **Brian Laugh egotistically** And Yeah. Everyone should want an autograph from me!!
    *Jericho laughs with Cage*

Jericho: Hahahaaaaa!! Yeah you're right!! Oh my God, I can't believe you recognized me!! I am indeed that guy who keeps leaving to be a failure only to come back and then win the Royal Rumble, beat The Undertaker and then go on to main event Wrestlemania in a match where I will win the WWE Championship!! It is me!!
    Wow, you've really made my day there kid!! Thanks for that!!

*Jericho turns on his jacket lights, and marches off with a huge smile on his face*
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Roray as TJP: Hey man, thats cool, but just as long as we're being honest here, Neither did your 2002-2004 run in the WWE for me.

-TJP Chuckles to himself and looks at his iPod and begins to try and go back to listening to music.-
    Lesnar: Then I guess being the WWE Champion three times, wining the Royal Rumble and winning the King of The Ring tournament doesn't impress you? Fine by me. Obviously, we have different interpretations of impressive because it seems as though you're just satisfied with getting here because of how much of a cocky, overzealous eyesore you've been acting towards everyone.

*Brock Lensar walks away while TJP listens to his music*

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Jericho: Hahahaaaaa!! Yeah you're right!! Oh my God, I can't believe you recognized me!! I am indeed that guy who keeps leaving to be a failure only to come back and then win the Royal Rumble, beat The Undertaker and then go on to main event Wrestlemania in a match where I will win the WWE Championship!! It is me!!

*Jericho turns on his jacket lights, and marches off with a huge smile on his face*
    -Brian Screams across the hall.-

Brian: Hey, I'm not done talking to you!! I haven't even watch this company in a long time, I'm the F***ing MACHINE!! Brian ... Cage!! I can beat anyone you put in front of me, Even you Jericho!! I'd watch my back if I was you after Wrestlemania..

-Brian Screams the quote from 0:37-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

-Brian Screams across the hall.-

Brian: Hey, I'm not done talking to you!! I haven't even watch this company in a long time, I'm the F***ing MACHINE!! Brian ... Cage!! I can beat anyone you put in front of me, Even you Jericho!! I'd watch my back if I was you after Wrestlemania..

-Brian Screams the quote from 0:37-
    Punk:: First up Jericho, you need to add something to that. The guy that won the Rumble,the guy that beat Taker, the guy that won the WWE Championship at WM, and the guy who lost it to CM Punk at Backlash. Just want to make sure your telling the whole story.

As for this Brian Cage. While I give little unknown guys all the cred because I was one of those one day, you get in my way of the WWE title, I'll break your freaking neck.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk:: First up Jericho, you need to add something to that. The guy that won the Rumble,the guy that beat Taker, the guy that won the WWE Championship at WM, and the guy who lost it to CM Punk at Backlash. Just want to make sure your telling the whole story.

As for this Brian Cage. While I give little unknown guys all the cred because I was one of those one day, you get in my way of the WWE title, I'll break your freaking neck.
    Brian Cage: Well, Well, what do ya know? TWO "Saviors!!" Look Punk, I got this, and no need to worry about having to break my neck, because yours will already be broken after I'm done with you.

Mr. Anderson: Miz, Monday is the last time we will see each other before Wrestlemania, and I'm going to make a statement once and for all that will kick off my Restore the Prestige to the Intercontinental Championship tour. This title is going to be the most important and valuable title in the WWE, and will be featured in the main event of a Pay-Per-View, all because of the Head Asshole in Charge

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

I have sent my Anderson promo in. Can't wait for the show tomorrow, looking forward to the final build to Wrestlemania!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Jericho: Oh really? Well aren't you full of yourself. You might want to back up yourself there and perhaps concentrate on winning your match at Wrestlemania first. Something that I certainly won't be putting any money on happening.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!