Page 219 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209217218219220221 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IC as ?????: It's funny. I don't like Lesnar, but he has a point. Here you go running your mouth, and yet, you do little to back it up. Maybe someone should put you in your place, you know, the same place alll the other canadians are at, across the border wishing to come back here.
    Tyson Kidd: You can talk all you want. You can't even reveal who you are! Like I said, I will back it up. Once I get in the ring with Brock. I'll give my fans what they want to see! Me kick Brock Lesnar's ass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Sorry tough guy. You can call me small fry all you want. Size doesn't matter. I'd love to get in the ring with you and show you what I have in me! Maybe kick your ass in the process! So shut that wannabe tough mouth and start respecting people! Tough guy!
    Lesnar: Don't worry about me. I respect people...just not annoying internet darlings who spawn from the grassroots and think that because they have a couple basement dwelling nerds fapping to them, from behind their smeared Toshiba laptop screens, that they're on the same level as legends like me. You think a King of The Ring winner, a Royal Rumble winner and a 3 time WWE Champion is a wannabe? If you just so happen to win the Money In The Bank ladder match, wait until I become the WWE Champion and try to cash that thing in on me. Then, you'll see just how capable I am at dishing out carnage and suffering to greenhorns like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Don't worry about me. I respect people...just not annoying internet darlings who spawn from the grassroots and think that because they have a couple basement dwelling nerds fapping to them, from behind their smeared Toshiba laptop screens, that they're on the same level as legends like me. You think a King of The Ring winner, a Royal Rumble winner and a 3 time WWE Champion is a wannabe? If you just so happen to win the Money In The Bank ladder match, wait until I become the WWE Champion and try to cash that thing in on me. Then, you'll see just how capable I am at dishing out carnage and suffering to greenhorns like you.
    Punk: Wo, hold up there a second Brock. See, I am going to win at Mania,, and then go on to Backlash and become the WWE Champion, and once that happens, no one...and I mean NO ONE wil be able to take it off of me, and that includes you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: You can talk all you want. You can't even reveal who you are! Like I said, I will back it up. Once I get in the ring with Brock. I'll give my fans what they want to see! Me kick Brock Lesnar's ass.
    ????: I will reveal who I am, when its time. Until then, Ill be keeping an eye on you, and anyone else who will get in my way.

Promo assignments outgoing now! The next show will be very promo related for sure.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Promo assignments have gone out guys!
    Good luck too everyone involved in the MITB match with there promo's.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

-Brian Cage on the phone with his agent.-

Roray as Brian Cage: Look, Frank, I'm not very pleased with you right now, you were only able to get me 15,000 a month, for a written contact?! Do you KNOW who I am? I'm Brian Cage!! I could make more money than half the roster combined if I wanted too, but with your lame agent behind, I can't, now can I?! How much...do you wan't to bet, that this "mystery" guy going around here is getting and/or going to get more than I am. The guy's probably overhyping this, Kind of like Jericho in '07 Y'know?

-Cage laughs arrogantly.-

Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    -Brian Cage on the phone with his agent.-

Roray as Brian Cage: Look, Frank, I'm not very pleased with you right now, you were only able to get me 15,000 a month, for a written contact?! Do you KNOW who I am? I'm Brian Cage!! I could make more money than half the roster combined if I wanted too, but with your lame agent behind, I can't, now can I?! How much...do you wan't to bet, that this "mystery" guy going around here is getting and/or going to get more than I am. The guy's probably overhyping this, Kind of like Jericho in '07 Y'know?

-Cage laughs arrogantly.-
    Edge: Do we know who you are? The simple answer to that is no.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: Do we know who you are? The simple answer to that is no.
    -Brian Cage gives a "WTF" Look as he slowly turns his head to Edge, and begins to speak.-

Brian: Err, Can I help you with something? I mean, if you don't know who I am, why should I even give you an autograph?

-Brian assumes hes a fan, being his egotistical self.-

-Brian begins to talk on his phone again.-

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: Christ, MORE noobies?! For fuck sakes.