Page 201 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 18787
    THBK, the main event is also in HQ bro

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bollocks to your man on the moon shit. Billions of dollars to do that. Chicken in a basket with chips? 4.50. I know which has served the world greater. ?

Kyojin
    Terrence Bridges (part of The Fallen Angels)
    Bray Wyatt
    Edge
    Cody Rhodes (Current WWE Champion)
    Lita

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: What are you preparing for? Don't tell me they are putting you on TV again. This is such bullshit I should be the one on TV, I should be the one qualifying for Money in the Bank, I should be the one included in the United States Championship tournament. Not you but me!
    Ricochet looks at Bourne.

Ricochet
    - Sorry, but to be honest, I'm just better then you. Better luck next year kid.

Ricochet just turns on the tv and watches tv.

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet looks at Bourne.

Ricochet
    - Sorry, but to be honest, I'm just better then you. Better luck next year kid.

Ricochet just turns on the tv and watches tv.
    Bourne: Better at watching TV? Then yes but in the ring? You are out of your mind. And you better hope I don't get in that Money in the Bank match cause I am going to win now that I don't have to please these fans. I've been in the Money in the Bank match three times and each time I was worried about pleasing these people, but now I can focus on that briefcase and get to the top of the WWE. I have the experience to win and this match was made for me.

You better hope I am put in the United States Championship Tournament if they even decide to put me on TV because your chances at winning Money in the Bank with me in it goes down significantly. And if I am put in the United States Championship tournament I will win that title and capture my first singles title thanks to me and no one else, not the WWE, not the fans, me and me alone.

Oh the irony. At least somebody ran over that bull.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Bourne: Better at watching TV? Then yes but in the ring? You are out of your mind. And you better hope I don't get in that Money in the Bank match cause I am going to win now that I don't have to please these fans. I've been in the Money in the Bank match three times and each time I was worried about pleasing these people, but now I can focus on that briefcase and get to the top of the WWE. I have the experience to win and this match was made for me.

You better hope I am put in the United States Championship Tournament if they even decide to put me on TV because your chances at winning Money in the Bank with me in it goes down significantly. And if I am put in the United States Championship tournament I will win that title and capture my first singles title thanks to me and no one else, not the WWE, not the fans, me and me alone.
    Ricochet shakes his head and laughs

Ricochet - 3 times in the Money In The Bank and never won one. Shows how good you are at your so called "match that was made for you".

Ricochet - go play with your matchbox cars little boy. I have to get ready for tonight because tonight i am on RAW. so leave me alone to get ready please.

Ricochet waves goodbye while laying down on a couch.

Ricochet - bye

Ricochet shakes his head and laughs

Ricochet - 3 times in the Money In The Bank and never won one. Shows how good you are at your so called "match that was made for you".

Ricochet - go play with your matchbox cars little boy. I have to get ready for tonight because tonight i am on RAW. so leave me alone to get ready please.

Ricochet waves goodbye while laying down on a couch.

Ricochet - bye
    Bourne: Ricochet you better watch yourself this is the big leagues now, you aren't in the crappy minor league division anymore you're with the big boys now. I guarantee our paths will cross again and when they do I assure you that I'm going to prove why I am better than you, why I belong at the top of the WWE, and why the WWE should give me the spot that they fed to you. I'm the best damn highflyer in the wrestling business and I will prove that because in the end it will be you who is looking up to me.

Bourne: Ricochet you better watch yourself this is the big leagues now, you aren't in the crappy minor league division anymore you're with the big boys now. I guarantee our paths will cross again and when they do I assure you that I'm going to prove why I am better than you, why I belong at the top of the WWE, and why the WWE should give me the spot that they fed to you. I'm the best damn highflyer in the wrestling business and I will prove that because in the end it will be you who is looking up to me.
    Ricochet - Your the best high flyer? really? So, how was it when you did your first double moonsault....oh wait, u cant do it. oh i know, how about a 630 splash - oh im sorry, u cant do that either....hum.....how about ......no u cant do 720 spins.........ya, your insane thinking your the best high flyer when u cant even take it to the extreme when it comes to high fly moves.

Ricochet looks at Bourne - I wish me and you had a one on one match - that way i can prove that the reason your off tv is because you dont live up to the standards that i do. that is just one of the reasons why im going to WrestleMania already and your not.

Ricochet - Your the best high flyer? really? So, how was it when you did your first double moonsault....oh wait, u cant do it. oh i know, how about a 630 splash - oh im sorry, u cant do that either....hum.....how about ......no u cant do 720 spins.........ya, your insane thinking your the best high flyer when u cant even take it to the extreme when it comes to high fly moves.

Ricochet looks at Bourne - I wish me and you had a one on one match - that way i can prove that the reason your off tv is because you dont live up to the standards that i do. that is just one of the reasons why im going to WrestleMania already and your not.
    Bourne: Did I hit a nerve there Ricochet? I really do hope we go one on one I'll prove not only why I am the best highflyer but a better wrestler than you. And congrats you are going to Wrestlemania, but how about we make a deal. You want the one on one match, if you win Money in the Bank how about you put the briefcase on the line in a match to prove who the better highflyer and wrestler is, in a Ladder match? Hows it sound we got a deal?

Bourne: Did I hit a nerve there Ricochet? I really do hope we go one on one I'll prove not only why I am the best highflyer but a better wrestler than you. And congrats you are going to Wrestlemania, but how about we make a deal. You want the one on one match, if you win Money in the Bank how about you put the briefcase on the line in a match to prove who the better highflyer and wrestler is, in a Ladder match? Hows it sound we got a deal?
    Ricochet - No match is worth losing my title contract and if your so good, then you should be in the match with me. If your not in the match then you dont deserve to have a chance to beat me for it in a one on one match. a match that is easier to win then a MITB match. nice try kid but ill pass on that offer because you are trying to take the easy way out.

Ricochet - No match is worth losing my title contract and if your so good, then you should be in the match with me. If your not in the match then you dont deserve to have a chance to beat me for it in a one on one match. a match that is easier to win then a MITB match. nice try kid but ill pass on that offer because you are trying to take the easy way out.
    Bourne: The way I see it is you're scared to get in the ring with me, so I'm going to do it myself. I'm going to go to WWE management and demand they put me on TV in a Money in the Bank qualifying match that way both me and you will be in the ring at the same time. Then when I win the briefcase and you beg for that one on one match with the briefcase on the line I'll bring you back to this moment. I'll see you at Wrestlemania Ricochet.

*Bourne walks out in search of Teddy Long's office.*

OOC: I gotta go, figure it was a good way to end it Nice IC'ing with you for the first time, I'm sure we will do it again.

Blog Entries
    ????: Boys, the highflying moves you use, wouldn't be around if I had never utilized them first.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)