Page 20 of 1819 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230701205201020 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Pumpkin said get your things and clear your office.. *Vince voice * You're Fired!!!
    On a serious note have you finished your bit's?.
    I need shining and ratedroar guy to do their parts

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    I need shining and ratedroar guy to do their parts
    The guy that controls TJ Perkins I dont think I have seen him online since he joined. I might be wrong though. Give him Tomorrow to reply if he does not. then do it without him man.
    Hopefully he replys though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Hopefully Pumpkin comes on soon and then we can post the show guys!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Hopefully Pumpkin comes on soon and then we can post the show guys!
    I hope so, cause I am proud of my idiotic Warrior promo

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I'm proud of you being an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    You and everyone else are doing a good job man, we have a few new guys in this company but together we can all make this a fed too be proud off.

Gutted Pumpkin didn't come online though. Show is done though guys so soon as he comes on, it will be posted.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

HHH: Ever since I came back to the WWE it seems like no one wants to play the game... you have morons like Punk, Warrior, HBK, Cena, Dead Man and even JBL running around and they all have one thing in common...they're avoiding me, THE GAME!!! I breathe this business, I bleed for this business, I will even die for this business. To me it's not about Money or Legend status or even a Wrestlemania Streak... and I sure as hell don't care about my space ships in outer space like the Ultimate Idiot does. I'm here to get my TITLE!!!!

Miz, I have to go through you on this journey to get my gold. The IC title is my stepping stone and if I were you, I'd stay under the covers and not even show up for our match because this is one game you will not beat.
    Last edited by dbenavides777; 04-25-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    HHH: Ever since I came back to the WWE it seems like no one wants to play the game... you have morons like Punk, Warrior, HBK, Cena, Dead Man and even JBL running around and they all have one thing in common...they're avoiding me, THE GAME!!! I breathe this business, I bleed for this business, I will even die for this business. To me it's not about Money or Legend status or even a Wrestlemania Streak... and I sure as hell don't care about my space ships in outer space like the Ultimate Idiot does. I'm here to get my TITLE!!!!

Zigler, I have to go through you on this journey to get my gold. The IC title is my stepping stone and if I were you Dolph, I'd stay under the covers with your cougar and not even show up for our match because this is one game you will not beat.
    IC: Hey Hunter, maybe you should of spoke with you're wife or you're daddy in law before calling me out, they could of helped you with you're speech rather then getting it all wrong.. You are facing the Miz for the IC title, while I will be winning the WWE championship against the joke that is.. The ultimate idiot. This is just 1 reason out of many why people like you who are past it shouldn't be allowed to steal the spotlight from guys like me!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

IC: Hey Hunter, maybe you should of spoke with you're wife or you're daddy in law before calling me out, they could of helped you with you're speech rather then getting it all wrong.. You are facing the Miz for the IC title, while I will be winning the WWE championship against the joke that is.. The ultimate idiot. This is just 1 reason out of many why people like you who are past it shouldn't be allowed to steal the spotlight from guys like me!
    Warrior: The Ultimate IDIOT? I am the Ultimate Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: Warrior really is an idiot- i can not stand him- but he is very fun to write for- I just have to ramble on and on about stupid stuff.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

OOC: My bad... I forgot who my guy was fighting... It's been a hell of a week man!!

IC as HHH: Miz... Ziggler... you wanna bees are all the same. I will fight who ever I need to fight. I don't need anyone's help. I rose to the top by myself and I will stay at the top and never come down. So it doesn't matter who it is, I am the cerebral Assassin and I dominate this business.
    Last edited by dbenavides777; 04-25-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar