Page 192 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182190191192193194 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: I don't help the new guys because a. They don't ask for my help and b. they're just a bunch of rookies with swelled heads. All I hear from them is "Look what I did in the indies" and "You're the past and I'm the present". They don't deserve my tutelage nor will they get it because until they realize that they won't get to the top by talking trash to the veterans and looking down at me, I'm only giving them a passing glance and my foot up their ass if they talk back to me.

You should be ashamed with how you got to the top. You can talk about pack mentality and dog eat dog world all you want. All I hear are excuses for taking shortcuts. Quantity over quality. The only reason I couldn't remember the other times you've won world championship without bending the rules or taking shortcuts, is because they were so forgettable I don't care how many times you became a world champion. Your time in the spotlight all started from using the Money in the Bank match to elevate your career.

You want to talk about putting lives on the line? Ever heard of something called diverticulitis? It eats you away from the inside out and can cause major complications. It was life threatening for me. That's what I had to battle for a majority of my UFC career and that's what hindered me in the octagon not because I wasn't able to make the cut, as you put it. How's that for a theory disproven?
    Edge: You don't help the new guys because you would be no help at all. Why would people give a damn about somebody that's as lame as you Brock? With your attitude backstage, why would anybody want to aspire to be like you? They wouldn't, because you're a guy that thinks he's everything and comes up with nothing. Your bark is stronger than your bite. And that's ridiculous because your bark is nothing. You kept saying how you were going to win the Elimination Chamber- yet you choked on the big stage and got eliminated first. Both Dolph Ziggler and I began the match and we outlasted you.

Why would I be ashamed? Quantity over quality? Like I said Brock, in my first WWE Championship reign, Raw got it's highest ratings in years, because people wanted to watch me. People knew that I was finally getting my time at the top. Let me just say three words to you Brock: Hall of Fame. You're not going to be entered into the WWE Hall of Fame because you're not worth being entered into the Hall of Fame. I had thousands of people turn out just to see my entry, I was the headliner of the 2012 Hall of Fame, you? You're always going to be The Next Big Thing that fizzled out after just 2 years.

My time in the spotlight all came from me being part of the redefining of the Ladder Match. Of the TLC match. I was over in this business ever since I fought against the Alliance and left Survivor Series in 2001 as the unified United States and Intercontinental Champion- something nobody else has done Brock. What have you ever done in this business? You were the youngest world champion until Randy Orton came along a couple years later.

Diverticulitis? Yeah I've heard of it. It doesn't mean a damn thing though when you were passed fit to return to the octagon and you lost in severe style to the true elite fighters. If it messed with your ability and made you a worse fighter then you should never have got back into the cage. Another naive mistake that will cost you in this business Brock. I thought you brought Heyman in to be the brains behind the brawn? Seems to me like you need new brains.

Raw is being worked on now guys!

Assignment's should be out tonight Boys.. and.. well boys!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Raw is being worked on now guys!

Assignment's should be out tonight Boys.. and.. well boys!
    Broskis and...... more broskis!! WOOW OO WOO!! You know it!!

Hey you *points* call m..... no, don't call me!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Broskis and...... more broskis!! WOOW OO WOO!! You know it!!

Hey you *points* call m..... no, don't call me!!
    Has Tommy been drinking again?

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: You don't help the new guys because you would be no help at all. Why would people give a damn about somebody that's as lame as you Brock? With your attitude backstage, why would anybody want to aspire to be like you? They wouldn't, because you're a guy that thinks he's everything and comes up with nothing. Your bark is stronger than your bite. And that's ridiculous because your bark is nothing. You kept saying how you were going to win the Elimination Chamber- yet you choked on the big stage and got eliminated first. Both Dolph Ziggler and I began the match and we outlasted you.

Why would I be ashamed? Quantity over quality? Like I said Brock, in my first WWE Championship reign, Raw got it's highest ratings in years, because people wanted to watch me. People knew that I was finally getting my time at the top. Let me just say three words to you Brock: Hall of Fame. You're not going to be entered into the WWE Hall of Fame because you're not worth being entered into the Hall of Fame. I had thousands of people turn out just to see my entry, I was the headliner of the 2012 Hall of Fame, you? You're always going to be The Next Big Thing that fizzled out after just 2 years.

My time in the spotlight all came from me being part of the redefining of the Ladder Match. Of the TLC match. I was over in this business ever since I fought against the Alliance and left Survivor Series in 2001 as the unified United States and Intercontinental Champion- something nobody else has done Brock. What have you ever done in this business? You were the youngest world champion until Randy Orton came along a couple years later.

Diverticulitis? Yeah I've heard of it. It doesn't mean a damn thing though when you were passed fit to return to the octagon and you lost in severe style to the true elite fighters. If it messed with your ability and made you a worse fighter then you should never have got back into the cage. Another naive mistake that will cost you in this business Brock. I thought you brought Heyman in to be the brains behind the brawn? Seems to me like you need new brains.
    Lesnar: You sure like to dwell on flukes, don't you? Maybe that's because that's what's defined your entire career. Flukes. One fluke after another. And you may have outlasted me but that doesn't take away anything from your failure. You were bragging just as much as I was about wining the Elimination Chamber and you came up short, too so don't try to deflect form what you weren't able to accomplish.

Please. I'm above the Hall of Fame. I don't need to be inducted to prove that I'm the best. Besides, the only reason they inducted you is because you were the biggest sob story the year before the ceremony. They do it all the time. Andre the Giant was the biggest death to occur in professional wrestling at the time. When the Hall of Fame came about, who did they induct first? Andre. When Eddie Guerrero died, guess what happened? They inducted him the next year. How about when Shawn Michaels retired? What happened to him? They inducted him into the Hall of Fame the next year. They did the exact same thing with you, too. You're not the special, Edge. Deal with it. All you did was ride the gravy train of sympathy that got all those people immortalized prematurely. And FYI, I'm not "The Big Thing" anymore. I AM the "Big Thing".

What have I done in this business? How about beating The Rock, that's right...THE Rock for the WWE Championship? How about defending my WWE Championship against The Big Show in a stretcher match? How about becoming the youngest WWE Champion in history? How about winning the King of the Ring? How about winning the Royal Rumble? How about beating Kurt Angle in the main even at Wrestlemania with bruised ribs and a concussion? How about defending my WWE Championship against the Undertaker in Hell in a Cell? How about defending my WWE Championship against YOU?

Yeah. Clearly, I haven't done anything in this business.

Blog Entries
    OOC: BTW. I'll be heading out in a few minutes. I'll pick things up when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: BTW. I'll be heading out in a few minutes. I'll pick things up when I get back.
    I was about to say that I'll respond in a while haha- gotta get the promo assignments out.

Blog Entries
    Has Tommy been drinking again?
    I haven't sorry lol!
    I don't drink half as much as I used to, and I always make a point not to come here when I've been drinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I haven't sorry lol!
    I don't drink half as much as I used to, and I always make a point not to come here when I've been drinking!
    Haha! Good thinking man.

Also I didn't know you had a brother man.. Lenny Lightning? LOL! What was all that about..

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Haha! Good thinking man.

Also I didn't know you had a brother man.. Lenny Lightning? LOL! What was all that about..
    Yeah I saw him. I haven't a clue who the guy is or why he's targeting me and Bodom.
    I'm also curious to know how he plans to fulfill his threat of "pissing in our eyes". I wasn't aware that there was an USB attachment for your penis to exchange urine these days.