Page 190 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180188189190191192 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: Too long for a tough guy.
    Lesnar: And I see his stooge has joined the party. What do you want, kid?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: And I see his stooge has joined the party. What do you want, kid?
    Tyson Kidd: I just want you to shut that big mouth. You think your the main factor of WWE just cause you're big. But trust me Lesnar! Size doesn't matter!

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: I just want you to shut that big mouth. You think your the main factor of WWE just cause you're big. But trust me Lesnar! Size doesn't matter!
    Lensar: That's probably the stupidest thing to come out of your mouth since you came back. I don't think I'm the best because I'm big. Size is just a part of it. My endurance and athletic ability are the true components of my success.

Blog Entries
    Lensar: That's probably the stupidest thing to come out of your mouth since you came back. I don't think I'm the best because I'm big. Size is just a part of it. My endurance and athletic ability are the true components of my success.
    Tyson Kidd: Then stop running that pathetic mouth of yours. You've got nothing on Edge. You've probably got nothing on me either. Tough guy.

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: Then stop running that pathetic mouth of yours. You've got nothing on Edge. You've probably got nothing on me either. Tough guy.
    Lesnar: Excuse me while I go dry heave. Your hero worship is pretty petty. It's not going to get you anywhere.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: Excuse me while I go dry heave. Your hero worship is pretty petty. It's not going to get you anywhere.
    Tyson Kidd: Using big words again? Tough guy

Ricochet enters the building and just walks around.

Ricochet has his iphone playing music

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: Using big words again? Tough guy
    Lesnar: It's funny how you put so much emphasis on words. Probably because it's the your primary method of making a statement. Mine is what really counts; kicking ass in the ring.

Lesnar: You may have held all of those title but guess what? If not for all of those men and women that you've stepped on, you wouldn't be half the man you are today. I didn't need to be in a tag team to prove I was the best. I carried the burden of becoming the best on my own. And we all know that without managers and stables in your corner, you'd still be stuck in the midcard blowing on Christian's kazoo. Money in the Bank? Give me a break. That's just a cheap way of getting noticed. Waiting until a champion is at their lowest point and then striking while the iron is hot. You call that being a champion? I call that being a wussy and that's the accomplishment that elevated your career to begin with so that says a lot about how you're able to get to the top. Me? I didn't need to do any of that. I just needed to be me; the most dominant force in sports entertainment to get noticed and to get to the top.

And I knew that you'd bring up Paul Heyman. Everyone does because they have nothing else to fall back on. Listen, Paul was just my manager. That's it. And even then, unlike Lita, Paul didn't interfere in my matches. Unlike Vickie, Paul didn't make biased matches that when in my favor like she did for you. And when I did have people by my side, they weren't the factors that made me who I am today. I was and I was alone. I went into Wrestlemania 19 alone. I won the Royal Rumble alone. There was no one but me. I would have beaten Goldberg alone but Austin's biased officiating cost me that match.

In case you've forgotten or you're just too stupid to realize, the fans don't mean a damn thing. I couldn't care less if they cheer me or boo me. They don't make or break my career and you stating that a pointless reaction makes you better than me is why your standards are so low and I can never comes to terms with you being a better wrestler than me. While I was in the WWE, where were guys like you, Orton and Cena? Nowhere near the statuses you are today and that's only because I left. I made you what you are today because if I was still around, you wouldn't have the chance to make it.
    Edge: I didn't need to be in a tag team to prove I was the best. I just had people that WANTED to help me, I had friends. You had people you scared into helping you. Well let me make one thing clear Brock, I'm not scared of you. Christian & I became the greatest tag team in the history of the WWE. We won the Tag Championships a total of 7 times, and I won it 12 overall, because I had people like Christian, like Randy Orton that were willing to help me and team with me out of respect, not fear.

Money in the Bank? I suggest you go through one of those matches and come out the same Brock. Unless you didn't realise, I won the very first Money in the Bank match. I redefined that briefcase into what it is today, a sure fire way into becoming the World Champion. And all of that, is down to me. Chris Jericho may have created the match, Eric Bischoff may have authorised it, I made it into the hell it is today. Just like I did with the Elimination Chamber. In one night, just a few years back, I entered not one, but two Elimination Chambers. And Brock, you now know just how dangerous those matches are, because just last week, I Speared you through some glass so hard that it caused you to be eliminated. That's right Brock, I'm the reason you're not the World Champion right now.

Paul didn't interfere in your matches? He helped you time and time again, he made the guys like Big Show, like Matt Morgan, like Nathan Jones make certain that nobody touched his precious Brock Lesnar. The only time he turned on you Brock, he made amends just a year later. Vince McMahon is the reason you beat Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship in 2003. Not at Wrestlemania 19, no I'll admit you did that yourself. Just like I beat five of Raw's greatest ever superstars for the Money in the Bank briefcase in 2005 at Wrestlemania 21. Just like when I beat Mick Foley in 2006 at Wrestlemania 22. Sure, Lita threw some weapons in there, but did she for a second help me? No, those weapons were used just as much against me as they were Mick Foley.

You won the Royal Rumble alone, I'll admit that is truth, just like I did. You won the King of the Ring alone. Again, truth, just like I did. You see Brock, in terms of our singles careers, we're not that different. The only difference is that this is always what I wanted to do. Being at the very top of the food-chain in the WWE. You? When your failed NFL career was realised, you tried to become a UFC legend, and you won the UFC Heavyweight Championship- but you got beat down yet again and it was proven that you're not as elite as you believe you are.

You would have beaten Goldberg had it not been for Austin? Well I counter that by saying that I would've beaten Undertaker and ENDED the streak at Wrestlemania 24 had it not been for the referee. Of course, we both know that we're both lying, but I'll humour you. As for the fans, that's where I'm not the stupid one Brock, you are.

You see, when you get over with those fans, that's when you make it. I did it, and you've done it. The difference is, about 11 years after I did get over with the fans, they still love me. About 5 minutes after your final match at Wrestlemania 20, you were an afterthought. Nobody looks forward to Raw is War to see you Brock. They look forward to see things like me walking out to that ring and answering CM Punk's challenge in his hometown of Chicago, just like I'm going to this weekend.

I wouldn't have reached the top if you had stayed? That's always going to be a matter of opinion Brock. Here is the fact, I reached the top, and I'm still there. You? It's only a matter of time before you fade away and people will all be asking, who the hell is Brock Lesnar?

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: I didn't need to be in a tag team to prove I was the best. I just had people that WANTED to help me, I had friends. You had people you scared into helping you. Well let me make one thing clear Brock, I'm not scared of you. Christian & I became the greatest tag team in the history of the WWE. We won the Tag Championships a total of 7 times, and I won it 12 overall, because I had people like Christian, like Randy Orton that were willing to help me and team with me out of respect, not fear.

Money in the Bank? I suggest you go through one of those matches and come out the same Brock. Unless you didn't realise, I won the very first Money in the Bank match. I redefined that briefcase into what it is today, a sure fire way into becoming the World Champion. And all of that, is down to me. Chris Jericho may have created the match, Eric Bischoff may have authorised it, I made it into the hell it is today. Just like I did with the Elimination Chamber. In one night, just a few years back, I entered not one, but two Elimination Chambers. And Brock, you now know just how dangerous those matches are, because just last week, I Speared you through some glass so hard that it caused you to be eliminated. That's right Brock, I'm the reason you're not the World Champion right now.

Paul didn't interfere in your matches? He helped you time and time again, he made the guys like Big Show, like Matt Morgan, like Nathan Jones make certain that nobody touched his precious Brock Lesnar. The only time he turned on you Brock, he made amends just a year later. Vince McMahon is the reason you beat Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship in 2003. Not at Wrestlemania 19, no I'll admit you did that yourself. Just like I beat five of Raw's greatest ever superstars for the Money in the Bank briefcase in 2005 at Wrestlemania 21. Just like when I beat Mick Foley in 2006 at Wrestlemania 22. Sure, Lita threw some weapons in there, but did she for a second help me? No, those weapons were used just as much against me as they were Mick Foley.

You won the Royal Rumble alone, I'll admit that is truth, just like I did. You won the King of the Ring alone. Again, truth, just like I did. You see Brock, in terms of our singles careers, we're not that different. The only difference is that this is always what I wanted to do. Being at the very top of the food-chain in the WWE. You? When your failed NFL career was realised, you tried to become a UFC legend, and you won the UFC Heavyweight Championship- but you got beat down yet again and it was proven that you're not as elite as you believe you are.

You would have beaten Goldberg had it not been for Austin? Well I counter that by saying that I would've beaten Undertaker and ENDED the streak at Wrestlemania 24 had it not been for the referee. Of course, we both know that we're both lying, but I'll humour you. As for the fans, that's where I'm not the stupid one Brock, you are.

You see, when you get over with those fans, that's when you make it. I did it, and you've done it. The difference is, about 11 years after I did get over with the fans, they still love me. About 5 minutes after your final match at Wrestlemania 20, you were an afterthought. Nobody looks forward to Raw is War to see you Brock. They look forward to see things like me walking out to that ring and answering CM Punk's challenge in his hometown of Chicago, just like I'm going to this weekend.

I wouldn't have reached the top if you had stayed? That's always going to be a matter of opinion Brock. Here is the fact, I reached the top, and I'm still there. You? It's only a matter of time before you fade away and people will all be asking, who the hell is Brock Lesnar?
    Lesnar: I don't expect you to be scared of me. I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. I'm telling people the truth and no one wants to hear it. I didn't become a tag team champion because I didn't need to have anyone become a tag team champion with me. I didn't want it because I don't want people getting the impression that I need anyone's help to make it to the top. I don't need to use scare tactics to get people on my side. Heyman was scouting talent and saw potential in me so get your fact straight.

Money in the Bank was created for mid carders who can't get to the top by themselves. That's why before you won it, you were never a world champion. I didn't need a dumb briefcase to become a three time WWE Champion. The only person I can give props to is Rob Van Dam. He didn't need to wait for John Cena to get injured so he could cash it in and win. He set a date, used it on that date and went on to beat Cena for the WWE Championship...clean. The only thing you did was make a popular trend of getting to the top by shortcuts and cheap tactics.

That's right. Paul didn't interfere in my matches. He accompanied me to ringside and gave me advice but that was it. Unlike Lita. I guess I don't have to remind you as to why Ric Flair isn't a 17 time world champion, right? It's because Lita interfered in your WWE Championsip TLC match against him and that's the reason you retained. Just because he managed me doesn't mean he got in my way. He let me dominate in the ring because he had faith in me. Unlike Lita. Remember when she tried to help you at Unforgiven 2006 when you went up against Cena? Remember when she helped you, and failed, in that Steel Cage match against Matt Hardy? Those were the matches that put you at the top and she was a part of the equation for all of those matches.

It doesn't make a damn difference if what I did, in the WWE, is what I've always wanted to do. The point is, I did it and I did it faster and better than anyone who's ever been in this business. No wives, no glad handling general managers, no briefcases. I did it on my own. I didn't need these fans to get me to where I am because they don't mean anything. Everyone puts all this emphasis on these fans but they'll only love you when you kiss up to them. That's why I decided to do things for me and me alone and not care what they have to say about anything that I do.