Page 188 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178186187188189190 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 18790
  1. #1871
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Lesnar: Just you wait, people. You'll regret ever undermining me.


  2. #1872
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,187
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Just you wait, people. You'll regret ever undermining me.
    Edge: Wow, you used a word that is more than two syllables. Somebody has been reading the dictionary ay, Brock?

  3. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Bro, did you not see the bit where I say 'CRYPTIC VIDEOS SINCE THE VERY START!'?!?!?!?
    I did not

  4. #1874
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I did not
    Well then, take your ahem, shine it up, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy...wait, I'm not The Rock.

    THBK! FINISH THIS FOR ME!

  5. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Well then, take your ahem, shine it up, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy...wait, I'm not The Rock.

    THBK! FINISH THIS FOR ME!
    Well, maybe I'll get the WooWooWooki kid here, and both of us, will open a can of whoop ass on ya. Damn it! Where's Stone Cold when you need him.

  6. #1876
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Hey guys, just joined here with two guys, two legends of the wrestling business!
    1. Undertaker
    2. ???????- Revealed when the time is right

    Looking foward to it and its a pleasure to be here
    Well in dat case, in tonight's main event, Brock Lesnar, you will go one on one..... wit da UNDETAKA!!!

    Holla playa!

    *does the dance*
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #1877
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: Wow, you used a word that is more than two syllables. Somebody has been reading the dictionary ay, Brock?
    Lesnar: No, Edge. I've known about that word since 2004. For over nine years, people have looked down on me ever since I left the WWE because they thought I was just a naive rookie who let the WWE mistreat me. I'm back here to change all of that and no one's gonna stop me.


  8. #1878
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well in dat case, in tonight's main event, Brock Lesnar, you will go one on one..... wit da UNDETAKA!!!

    Holla playa!

    *does the dance*
    JR: OH MA GAWD FOLKS! TOMMYTEDDY THUNDERLONG has just made an amazing main event!

    Booker T: OH IT IS OAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

  9. #1879
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,187
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: No, Edge. I've known about that word since 2004. For over nine years, people have looked down on me ever since I left the WWE because they thought I was just a naive rookie who let the WWE mistreat me. I'm back here to change all of that and no one's gonna stop me.
    Edge: Mistreated you? You were the one that was bitching that you weren't champion, and then you decided to leave to pursue a career in the NFL that was doomed from the very start, while guys like myself were trying to prove to the entire world that the WWE didn't need Brock Lesnar. And we proved it within just a few shows when not only was the atmosphere in the back better, but the fans actually gave a damn. You had it all Brock, and you let it slip through your fingers, because you acted like a little bitch.

  10. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Well then, take your ahem, shine it up, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy...wait, I'm not The Rock.

    THBK! FINISH THIS FOR ME!
    FUCK!!!! I wish you were, I got so excited

    Damn you!!! -shakes fist-
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.