Page 1879 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 879 1379 1779 1829 1869187718781879
Results 18,781 to 18,790 of 18790
  1. #18781
    With the state the forum is in, it's the right decision to close it. Sorry for not being as motivated in the past few months as I was previously. Thanks to THBK and the other creative members for the fun, as well as all the characters I booked.

  2. #18782
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    With the state the forum is in, it's the right decision to close it. Sorry for not being as motivated in the past few months as I was previously. Thanks to THBK and the other creative members for the fun, as well as all the characters I booked.
    Thanks for everything Des, couldn't have happened without you mate.

    Proud of what we all achieved.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #18783
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for everything Des, couldn't have happened without you mate.

    Proud of what we all achieved.
    You were the glue that held this together, I was the blue-tac which helped where I could .

    And as am I. Proud of our work and it's recognition.

  4. #18784
    Great times were had here shame it came to this. All the site issues and efed dying in general really hurt, but it was a great time nonetheless.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  5. #18785
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sorry to see this go. I know I wasn't a part of it for very long but I enjoyed my time here and this was one of the best feds I ever saw happen and got to be a part of. All your hard work from everyone involved won't be forgotten, thanks for everything guys!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  6. #18786
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Tip o' the cap to you guys, man. Shame it's kaput.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  7. #18787
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    You were the glue that held this together, I was the blue-tac which helped where I could .

    And as am I. Proud of our work and it's recognition.
    Couldn't have done it without you and the lads, we all played our part.

    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Great times were had here shame it came to this. All the site issues and efed dying in general really hurt, but it was a great time nonetheless.
    Thanks for everything G man!

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Sorry to see this go. I know I wasn't a part of it for very long but I enjoyed my time here and this was one of the best feds I ever saw happen and got to be a part of. All your hard work from everyone involved won't be forgotten, thanks for everything guys!
    Appreciate that AB, thanks mate. Was great having you here.

    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Tip o' the cap to you guys, man. Shame it's kaput.
    Thanks J, appreciate it bro.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #18788
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    I know I'm late and everything but I just wanna come on here and say thank you to THBK, Des, and everyone who was involved in booking and creative. Running this place must've been both a pain and a pleasure and I don't blame you for closing this place down. It's really been a a blast.


  9. #18789
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I know I'm late and everything but I just wanna come on here and say thank you to THBK, Des, and everyone who was involved in booking and creative. Running this place must've been both a pain and a pleasure and I don't blame you for closing this place down. It's really been a a blast.
    Really appreciate that Jelly.

    Thanks for everything you did during your time here. Was a real pleasure having you in the Fed.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #18790
    Late to the party as always... Thanks to everyone here though, I had a nice time those few bits I was actually (not very) consistent.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.