Page 186 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 18790
  1. #1851
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post



    Tyson Kidd: Sorry tough guy, please don't hurt me!

    *Kidd laughs*
    Lesnar: You like your teeth where they are? If so, you'd better shut up.


  2. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: You like your teeth where they are? If so, you'd better shut up.
    IC: You can't talk too him like that.. Don't you know he's a member of the world famous Hart fam- No wait! Ohh that's right.. he just pretends he is.. *Ziggler laughs before showing his cocky smile*

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #1853
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC: The next big letdown.. I didn't even see you over there, I missed you on Raw also! It's good too see creative have finally understood you are not even worth having on the damn show! Why have some jucied up halfwit when you can have real wrestlers like me, Punk and Jericho on the show instead..
    Lesnar: The only reason creative is holding me back is because they're afraid their top brown noses, like you and Jericho, won't be around to stroke their egos after I've given them the pummeling of a lifetime. You like heels so much? Keep talking smack and you'll be feeling the "heel" of my boot shoved up your ass!


  4. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: The only reason creative is holding me back is because they're afraid their top brown noses, like you and Jericho, won't be around to stroke their egos after I've given them the pummeling of a lifetime. You like heels so much? Keep talking smack and you'll be feeling the "heel" of my boot shoved up your ass!
    IC: I don't think that's the reason Broc.. I think they know if they give you a chance, you will lose and quit.. it's pretty much what you always do, while I.. week in, week out.. Win, lose or draw I put on the best damn show every night 24/7! People might not like me.. but as a performer everyone respect's me.. as for you, nobody like's or respects you Lesnar.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #1855
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,613
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: You like your teeth where they are? If so, you'd better shut up.
    Tyson Kidd: Yes I do actually. And what makes you think I'm gonna do what you tell me to do tough guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC: You can't talk too him like that.. Don't you know he's a member of the world famous Hart fam- No wait! Ohh that's right.. he just pretends he is.. *Ziggler laughs before showing his cocky smile*
    Tyson Kidd: Coming from the guy who acts like Billy Gunn! And no I'm not a member of the Hart family, but they're my trainers! And I'll make them proud of me as I make my career a success! I'm my own man! Now piss off and leave me alone! I haven't got any time to waste with hypocrites like you!

    *Tyson Kidd heads back into his Locker Room and carries on working out*


  6. #1856
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC: I don't think that's the reason Broc.. I think they know if they give you a chance, you will lose and quit.. it's pretty much what you always do, while I.. week in, week out.. Win, lose or draw I put on the best damn show every night 24/7! People might not like me.. but as a performer everyone respect's me.. as for you, nobody like's or respects you Lesnar.
    Lesnar: You're right. Nobody respects me....and that's the problem! I'm the best damn wrestler, not "performer", on this entire planet. I defeated Kurt Angle at the main event of Wrestlemania 19 for the WWE Championship. I headed into that match with bruised ribs and to make matters worse for me, I even suffered a concussion in the middle of the match and I still came out on top. When I was in the UFC, I had a life threatening illness that ate me alive from the inside and I have since recovered from the turmoil. No one can say that they've done anything like that because they're not me. They're not Brock Lesnar, the most dominant force in sports entertainment today! No one respects me because since I've been away, they've come to accept the mediocre product. Instead of top class athletes beating the hell out of each other, we've got a crippled Canadian, who has no business being in a ring to begin with, a geriatric nutcase, the worst PSA advert since Woodsy Owl, CM Punk, an NXT low carder, a junk food eating blowhard and finally, you. Perhaps the most delusional milquetoast I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. That's why no one respects me but that's all going to change when I become the WWE Champion again.


  7. #1857
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: You're right. Nobody respects me....and that's the problem! I'm the best damn wrestler, not "performer", on this entire planet. I defeated Kurt Angle at the main event of Wrestlemania 19 for the WWE Championship. I headed into that match with bruised ribs and to make matters worse for me, I even suffered a concussion in the middle of the match and I still came out on top. When I was in the UFC, I had a life threatening illness that ate me alive from the inside and I have since recovered from the turmoil. No one can say that they've done anything like that because they're not me. They're not Brock Lesnar, the most dominant force in sports entertainment today! No one respects me because since I've been away, they've come to accept the mediocre product. Instead of top class athletes beating the hell out of each other, we've got a crippled Canadian, who has no business being in a ring to begin with, a geriatric nutcase, the worst PSA advert since Woodsy Owl, CM Punk, an NXT low carder, a junk food eating blowhard and finally, you. Perhaps the most delusional milquetoast I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. That's why no one respects me but that's all going to change when I become the WWE Champion again.
    IC: Nice speech Broc.. Tell Heyman well done for writing that, He almost convinced me that you are actually worth a damn..

    OOC: Nice IC'ing with you guys! I'm going in a little while guys.. speak soon.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #1858
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC: Nice speech Broc.. Tell Heyman well done for writing that, He almost convinced me that you are actually worth a damn..

    OOC: Nice IC'ing with you guys! I'm going in a little while guys.. speak soon.
    Lesnar: Looks like when I said you were delusional, I wasn't far off from the truth. You see Heyman anywhere around here? Did you honestly expect me to believe that I knew you were going to be here so I could show off with a speech that was written in advance by someone else? More importantly, do you think for one second that I need anyone to tell me about the obstructions and hurdles I had to survive? How about, instead of showing off stupid catchphrases and hashtags, you show off some smarts? That way, people will actually take you seriously.


  9. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Looks like when I said you were delusional, I wasn't far off from the truth. You see Heyman anywhere around here? Did you honestly expect me to believe that I knew you were going to be here so I could show off with a speech that was written in advance by someone else? More importantly, do you think for one second that I need anyone to tell me about the obstructions and hurdles I had to survive? How about, instead of showing off stupid catchphrases and hashtags, you show off some smarts? That way, people will actually take you seriously.
    IC: You mention Heyman and the big guy get's upset! Sorry Broc.. You have been hiding behind his words for so long that it's actually hard too tell when you think of something your self, Anyways like I said.. I'm done talking too you Lesnar, I have a MITB match too prepare for! showoff out!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #1860
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THEBUDSHOW View Post
    fuck bodom and tommy thunder i will piss in your eyes because you pussys wont stand up to tommy thunder or his little bitch bodom
    You picked a real good time to troll the boards since they're no mods online. Might I ask, however, why?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.