Page 183 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173181182183184185 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 18790
    Okay guys.

Eventually, there will be 8 guys named in the Money in the Bank match. Currently we have 4: Cena, Danielson, Ricochet and Ziggler. My hope is that we'll have all 8 after next week's show.

I'm in charge of booking the match, and I had a guy in mind to win the match already but his promo this week let me down- I didn't feel it was the promo of somebody that could be a world champion- so here's what I'm going to do.

For those of you that are in, or read, ICW, you will have heard of Bearkg88's idea where he bases the winner of the Road to Glory match on one promo on one night. (Bear, I hope you don't mind me using it.)

Personally, I believe it's an absolutely amazing idea, and being part of it myself- it pushed me to do one of my best promos ever.

So on the final Raw before Wrestlemania, each competitor in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will get a promo assignment, and using those promos alone, not any of the previous promos, not any of the storyline ideas I may or may not have, purely by those promos- I will choose a winner, and that person will go on to win the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Ricochet enters the building and heads to his locker room. As he is walking to his locker room, he passes the kitchen and stops to get something to eat. he takes the food to his locker room and eats while watching tv.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    Ricochet enters the building and heads to his locker room. As he is walking to his locker room, he passes the kitchen and stops to get something to eat. he takes the food to his locker room and eats while watching tv.
    Jericho: *looks at food in disgust*
    No wonder you've been languishing on the independent circuit.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Haha! Quality.

Ziggler: So now that I have qualified for the Money In The Bank match.. I will go too Wrestlemania and do what I do best, I will outperform everyone of my opponents and become Mr. Money In The Bank! After that.. I might just cash it in later that night and become the WWE Champion! #Heel

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

While eating his food....

Ricochet - hey Jericho - make use of yourself and go get me some katchup.

Blog Entries
    While eating his food....

Ricochet - hey Jericho - make use of yourself and go get me some katchup.
    Jericho: Hey Rico, make yourself useful and get the hell out of here. The next Juggalo Championship Wrestling show is down the road in that school gym, not here.

*Jericho gets ketchup bottle and empties the whole bottle on Ricochet's food.*

And it's ketchup, not katchup. I think you're the one that has some catching up to do.

Jericho: Hey Rico, make yourself useful and get the hell out of here. The next Juggalo Championship Wrestling show is down the road in that school gym, not here.

*Jericho gets ketchup bottle and empties the whole bottle on Ricochet's food.*

And it's ketchup, not katchup. I think you're the one that has some catching up to do.
    Ricochet - Thanks Jericho. just how I like it. Drenched in ketchup.

Ricochet takes a bit to eat.

Ricochet - Hey, Think you can help me with my English later on since I’m still learning the language. I wrestled in Japan and started learning English about a year ago. You seem like a smart person but then again........I have a Money In The Bank Match at Wrestlemania so I'm where I belong and I finally have a shot to prove that I deserve to be here with the best this world has to offer.

Ricochet takes another bite.

Ricochet - You know Jericho.....It's not nice to be rude to the new guy.

Ricochet takes his drink and goes for a refill and instead of trashing the ice; Ricochet just throws the ice at Jericho's face.

Ricochet refills his drink and sits back down.

Ricochet sits back down as Jericho has not moved because he's so mad.

Ricochet looks up at Jericho - you might want to clean up your mess Jericho, your dripping. Someone can slip, fall and get seriously hurt.

Ricochet continues to eat his food.

Blog Entries
    Ricochet - Thanks Jericho. just how I like it. Drenched in ketchup.

Ricochet takes a bit to eat.

Ricochet - Hey, Think you can help me with my English later on since I’m still learning the language. I wrestled in Japan and started learning English about a year ago. You seem like a smart person but then again........I have a Money In The Bank Match at Wrestlemania so I'm where I belong and I finally have a shot to prove that I deserve to be here with the best this world has to offer.

Ricochet takes another bite.

Ricochet - You know Jericho.....It's not nice to be rude to the new guy.

Ricochet takes his drink and goes for a refill and instead of trashing the ice; Ricochet just throws the ice at Jericho's face.

Ricochet refills his drink and sits back down.

Ricochet sits back down as Jericho has not moved because he's so mad.

Ricochet looks up at Jericho - you might want to clean up your mess Jericho, your dripping. Someone can slip, fall and get seriously hurt.

Ricochet continues to eat his food.
    Jericho: You know what?

*Jericho walks up to Ricochet and taps him on the back*

Jericho: You do belong in the Money in the Bank Match at Wrestlemania. I however am where I belong in the main event at Wrestlemania, which is exactly where I'm going to be. And while you're, again where you belong, flat on your back after falling 20 feet off a ladder, I'm going to be standing in the middle of the ring, where I belong, with one hand raised in victory while my other hand holds the WWE Championship high.

*Jericho suddenly takes Ricochet's head and slams it into his food*

Jericho: I'd be careful on my way to the bathroom when you go to clean yourself up. There's ice on the floor, and we wouldn't want to slip now would we?

*Jericho walks out of the room, smiling as he goes*

Blog Entries
    ????: It's funny to see how you all argue like this, so petty.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    ????: It's funny to see how you all argue like this, so petty.
    Jericho: It's funny how you still haven't made your debut. It's also funny how you're not in the main event at Wrestlemania.
    It'll also be funny when you do actually make your debut how nobody will care.