Page 181 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: I will call you a rookie, let me tell you why, while you were running around the indy circuit for the first year of your career, I was already an established WWE superstar, I was in the big leagues- you've only just made it here. First of all, why do I need to face you? I have much bigger problems to focus on...CM Punk being that problem. Secondly, You're a rookie here, and while I won't face you next week- I will issue you a challenge. PROVE to the world you deserve to face The Ultimate Opportunist. Prove to the world that you deserve to face The Rated R Superstar. Prove to the world, that you deserve to face me. Only then, will I give you your match Ricochet.
    Ricochet - I will prove it to you and to everyone else that I can win the big one.......

Ricochet in a soft voice - This is my one shot to prove that i belong with the best on the biggest stage of them all and if i dont win........

Ricochet shakes his head and just walks away shaking his head.

Ricochet goes to his locker room and locks the door.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: I'm so scared Brock. Please don't hurt me! Lesnar, you are the definition of disaster. You look like a disaster! Your UFC career was a disaster! Dana White knew that you were a disaster! You're a UFC reject!
    Lesnar: I'm a former UFC Heavyweight Champion, you numbskull. That's one more world championship than you've ever won. Plus, I had a life threatening disease that cut my career short. You just never got to top because you suck. Stu probably let you graduate from the Hart dungeon.

Ricochet grabs his stuff and leaves his locker room.

Ricochet send a tweet "Ricochet is leaving the building..........Good luck to everyone tonight, and don't forget.....luck is for losers.......Bye Losers!"

Ricochet gets in his car and starts it up.

Ricochet thinks while he is in the car with it running.

Ricochet shakes his thoughts out of his head and leaves the arena.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: I'm a former UFC Heavyweight Champion, you numbskull. That's one more world championship than you've ever won. Plus, I had a life threatening disease that cut my career short. You just never got to top because you suck. Stu probably let you graduate from the Hart dungeon.
    Tyson Kidd: That's where you're wrong Lesnar. You retired cause you lost a match, well..I could just call it a squash. Stu didn't let me graduate Lesnar. He helped me become the man I am today! I graduated because Stu thought I was good enough for a main company. And he was right!

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: That's where you're wrong Lesnar. You retired cause you lost a match, well..I could just call it a squash. Stu didn't let me graduate Lesnar. He helped me become the man I am today! I graduated because Stu thought I was good enough for a main company. And he was right!
    Lesnar: I'm not surprised that you'd call my match a squash. After all, no one knows more about squash matches than you.

Lesnar: I'm not surprised that you'd call my match a squash. After all, no one knows more about squash matches than you.
    Barry Stevens: I object to that!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Barry Stevens: I object to that!
    Lesnar: Who the hell are you supposed to be?

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: You're wrong..again. Lesnar, I wrestle in great 5 star matches. Matches that entertain the crowd. Matches that entertain the WWE Universe! I'm not like you Lesnar, all your matches are a great time to go for a piss.

OOC: My mom had the same thing Brock had and yes, it sucked as she had to have emergency surgery. Like Brock is ok now, my mum is too- she has only had one flair up.

Warrior: Kidd was not trained by Stu, he was trained by the lesser of the Hart Brothers. If I would have known about him I would have recruited him for my Warrior nation- but he is Canadian. Canadians can not and never will be Warriors

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: You're wrong..again. Lesnar, I wrestle in great 5 star matches. Matches that entertain the crowd. Matches that entertain the WWE Universe! I'm not like you Lesnar, all your matches are a great time to go for a piss.
    Lesnar: Well, for future references, you're never going to see the WWE Championship again because if my matches are the perfect opportunity to piss, then you'll never see that belt again because I'm going to have it once again.