Page 17 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
    Really enjoyed the show guys

Quote Originally Posted by cactus_sack View Post
    Really enjoyed the show guys
    Thanks man! glad you liked it..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

IC as Undertaker: This past week on RAW Warrior... You beat me 1-2-3. Something that not many wrestlers backstage can talk about, but I promise you this Warrior, you have not seen the last of me. I have a lot of pull in this company, and don't count me out for the title just yet. I'll see you at the Royal Rumble and I will compete for the championship or I will steal that opportunity from you. I will not rest, I will walk the graves day and night as I get ready to demolish you Warrior and anyone else who gets in my way. You will see me everywhere, you will dream of me as I haunt you daily son... you will be begging me to stop tormenting you...and I will when I finally let you Rest In Peace.

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Well done HBK and Pumpkin, I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Well done HBK and Pumpkin, I loved it.
    Thanks bro!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

IC as HHH: This past week on RAW the world saw who really was the winner, ME... THE GAME! Teddy, I'll go along with you on going one on one next week for the IC Title, but it won't stop there because I have my sights on the WWE Title as well. This is just a stepping stone to reclaim what is mine. So I don't care if it's Warrior, Cena or the Dead Man standing in my way, I will get what I want by taking it. So Teddy Long, do what you need to do but just remember, I am the game and you don't want to play me.

(as HHH leaves he bumps into Undertaker)

IC as Undertaker: Hunter.... get in line because I got robbed from what belongs around my waist, the World Title. Don't make me settle things with you again because as history has shown, you don't have a chance against the Lord of Evil. I will haunt you boy and your family will be begging me to release you from the daily torment that I will unleash upon your sorry soul. The Dead Man is here to stay. You say you are the game? Well, I want to play!!!

(HHH stares at the Undertaker and slowly backs away)

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Blog Entries
    Hey guy thanks for the comments!!

Blog Entries
    Punk: Since Raw, people have been tweeting me and writing on my FB, asking me all kinds of questions. "What do you think about being booked for a TLC match with Christian at Royal Rumble?" "Do you feel snubbed by not being put in the Intercontinental Championship battle royal?" "How do you feel about losing this past week on Raw with Rey" "What are you planning on doing Monday to get back at Christian?" Let me set the record straight. First off, I didn't lose on Monday. Rey Mysterio lost because he is pathetic. He isn't the best in the world, and he isn't straight edge. I know he has given in to that marijane once in a blue moon. Heck, he was best friends with Eddie, and Rey is from mexico..and well..Mexico isn't popular because of how many people live their...if you catch my drift. Rey's knees are so terrible that I think if a baby accidentely kicked him he would be out for 9 months for surgery. Rey lost, plain and simple, not me. As for that battle royal for the IC title...I call bullshit. See, T-Long thinks he is being innovative. Do you know what would be innovative? Long putting yours truly with talent at his level. Instead, he makes me go up against losers like Christian and The Undertaker. Personally, I think Long kept me out of the battle royal because he knows I am the best in the world, and knows I would have walked away with that championship. It's whatever though. My real goal is that WWE Championship, and Long, Taker, Rey, Christian...no one will stand in my way of getting it back. Finally...keep an eye out for this Monday. I'm going to show Mr 2 Pump Chump Christian that I can play his game. Captain Douchebag will think twice before trying to pull stuff on someone who is clearly better than him.

IC as Bryan Danielson:

Did the Dr. of Roidanomics get eliminated from the title tourney? It couldn’t have happened to better body builder. See what happens when you mess with a wrestler. You should just go back to the studio and make another rap album. At least then when you fail, we can’t see you. But I’m sure you will have a nice little rhyme ready for me. I’m sure it will reference me being gay, the create a wrestler from a video game, who has a better move set than you ever will, and you being the greatest rapper/thug/wrestler ever. And I didn’t forget about the only person here that is an even bigger wannabe than you, the Miz. Mr. Real World, I was fine letting you rot in mediocrity but you cost me the I-C title. I know it was an accident, just like your whole career, but you will pay for your mistake. I have an idea for you for a new reality show, True Life: I’m a worthless cripple. Because when I’m through with you that is all your future holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Hey guy thanks for the comments!!
    Warrior: I am rewatching the show up here in my spaceship along with the Warrior Gods. They are very very impressed. Warrior Gods know a great thing when they see it- for thats how I became THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR! *growl* WARRIOR OUT!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young