Page 166 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156164165166167168 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 18790
  1. #1651
    Good Job Eddie. Man you gotta be superman or somethin because what you have been doing between HWA and here is incredible, great work as always.

    Thanks, it feels good to grab my first ever Championship
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  2. #1652
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Lesnar: This is..*winces in pain*..absolute bullshit! First, that referee makes a bad call and prematurely eliminates me from the match that would have shaped my destiny but to add to that, Layfield has the balls to steal MY championship. MINE! The next time I see that miserable, beer bellied, glad handling piece of Texan garbage, I'm going to rip the longhorn from his limo and shove it up his ass! And as for Edge, don't think for one moment I forgot about....GAAAAAAH!!! *Lesnar holds his abdomen in pain*.....spear through the chamber pod. You're at at the top of my shit list.


  3. #1653
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,609
    Blog Entries
    1
    Very good show Eddie. Kudos to you sir!

    Jericho: And after that ppv, guess what..... I'M STILL GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #1654
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Very good show Eddie. Kudos to you sir!

    Jericho: And after that ppv, guess what..... I'M STILL GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!
    Lesnar: And as for you, I don't want to hear another goddamn word from you because like it or not, somehow, some way, I'm going to get that WWE Championship back and guess what? Then, you're going to have to deal with me and trust me, you're not going to like it one bit.


  5. #1655
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,609
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: And as for you, I don't want to hear another goddamn word from you because like it or not, somehow, some way, I'm going to get that WWE Championship back and guess what? Then, you're going to have to deal with me and trust me, you're not going to like it one bit.
    Jericho: Ohhhh, I'm so scared of you right now Lesnar. I'm so scared of the man who supposedly bulldozes his way through countless people. Funny that, since I think I'm right in saying that you're the one that actually got bulldozed, right through one of those pods earlier tonight.
    What will you be doing come Wrestlemania? Ohhh yeah, you'll be sitting on your ass whining and crying like the big baby you are while Paul Heyman prepares you a bottle of milk for you so that you can shut the hell up!!
    In the mean time, I will be in the main event, winning my WWE Championship!!! And when I do, the WWE will never....... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Be the SAMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! AGAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #1656
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Ohhhh, I'm so scared of you right now Lesnar. I'm so scared of the man who supposedly bulldozes his way through countless people. Funny that, since I think I'm right in saying that you're the one that actually got bulldozed, right through one of those pods earlier tonight.
    What will you be doing come Wrestlemania? Ohhh yeah, you'll be sitting on your ass whining and crying like the big baby you are while Paul Heyman prepares you a bottle of milk for you so that you can shut the hell up!!
    In the mean time, I will be in the main event, winning my WWE Championship!!! And when I do, the WWE will never....... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Be the SAMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! AGAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
    Lesnar: If you plan on winning the WWE Championship, you better have The Rock with you since that seems to be the only way you can win matches nowadays. Trust me, he's the only reason you even got the win against The Undertaker. And like I said, that stupid referee made a bad call. Ziggler's arms were nowhere near my shoulders and Punk got involved in the match when he wasn't even legal to be in the match to begin with. In any sane man's eyes, that match should have never happened and should be cleared from the record books. But what's done is done, Jericho. However, JBL stole the WWE Championship and like it or not, you won't be getting your WWE Championship match as long as he has it but don't worry about that because once I find that bastard, I'm gonna take that title back and then, once I defeat Warrior, you're gonna have your WWE Championship match. Don't worry about that. The problem is, though, that your future doesn't look very bright with me in it especially if I'm across the ring from you.


  7. #1657
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,609
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: If you plan on winning the WWE Championship, you better have The Rock with you since that seems to be the only way you can win matches nowadays. Trust me, he's the only reason you even got the win against The Undertaker. And like I said, that stupid referee made a bad call. Ziggler's arms were nowhere near my shoulders and Punk got involved in the match when he wasn't even legal to be in the match to begin with. In any sane man's eyes, that match should have never happened and should be cleared from the record books. But what's done is done, Jericho. However, JBL stole the WWE Championship and like it or not, you won't be getting your WWE Championship match as long as he has it but don't worry about that because once I find that bastard, I'm gonna take that title back and then, once I defeat Warrior, you're gonna have your WWE Championship match. Don't worry about that. The problem is, though, that your future doesn't look very bright with me in it especially if I'm across the ring from you.
    Jericho: Shhh, shhhhh, shhhh. You hear that? You hear that Lesnar? That's the sound of you making pathetic excuses. So do us all here a favor and stop spewing your verbal diarrhea around the place with these weak excuses as to why you failed so miserably to win the title inside that Chamber.
    And I don't care if JBL has that title in the back of his limo in Texas. I don't care if Warrior has that title in his space shuttle up there in space. Hell, I don't care if you've got the title shoved up your ass after you just used it as toilet paper, since we all know how much you 'care' about this company and the title. I am getting my main event WWE championship match at Wresltemania whether you like it or not, and I am going to win that title whether you like it or not. Because I am the best in the world at what I do, and that means that I am better than everyone in this company. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #1658
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Shhh, shhhhh, shhhh. You hear that? You hear that Lesnar? That's the sound of you making pathetic excuses. So do us all here a favor and stop spewing your verbal diarrhea around the place with these weak excuses as to why you failed so miserably to win the title inside that Chamber.
    And I don't care if JBL has that title in the back of his limo in Texas. I don't care if Warrior has that title in his space shuttle up there in space. Hell, I don't care if you've got the title shoved up your ass after you just used it as toilet paper, since we all know how much you 'care' about this company and the title. I am getting my main event WWE championship match at Wresltemania whether you like it or not, and I am going to win that title whether you like it or not. Because I am the best in the world at what I do, and that means that I am better than everyone in this company. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?
    Lesnar: Woah, woah, woah. Let's get one thing straight here, Y2Jackass. I don't care about this company or the fans or any of that garbage. I never said or implied that I did. The only thing I care about is the WWE Championship. That championship is synonymous to the best, the cream of the crop. That's why I want it and that's why I need to win it. I was the greatest acquisition the WWE has ever seen and they took advantage of me. Now that I'm back, that title is my way back to the top and I'm not gonna let you or JBL or Edge or anybody else say any different.


  9. #1659
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,609
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Woah, woah, woah. Let's get one thing straight here, Y2Jackass. I don't care about this company or the fans or any of that garbage. I never said or implied that I did. The only thing I care about is the WWE Championship. That championship is synonymous to the best, the cream of the crop. That's why I want it and that's why I need to win it. I was the greatest acquisition the WWE has ever seen and they took advantage of me. Now that I'm back, that title is my way back to the top and I'm not gonna let you or JBL or Edge or anybody else say any different.
    Jericho: Now you see that's where you're wrong. You don't care about that Championship.All you care about is the big fat paycheck that comes with it.
    What exactly have you done that makes you think that you're so deserving of that title? You've done absolutely nothing of note since coming back here. In fact, you're a joke! You came back preaching about how you were going to dominate everyone and everything, but what exactly have you done? You've been speared through a pod in the Elimination Chamber by Edge! If anything, he has more of a case to argue than you!
    So I AM going to say different. You don't deserve a shot at the title. And you're not going to get it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #1660
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Now you see that's where you're wrong. You don't care about that Championship.All you care about is the big fat paycheck that comes with it.
    What exactly have you done that makes you think that you're so deserving of that title? You've done absolutely nothing of note since coming back here. In fact, you're a joke! You came back preaching about how you were going to dominate everyone and everything, but what exactly have you done? You've been speared through a pod in the Elimination Chamber by Edge! If anything, he has more of a case to argue than you!
    So I AM going to say different. You don't deserve a shot at the title. And you're not going to get it.
    Lesnar: Please. We all know that without The Rock smacking you in the face with that steel chair, you're Wrestlemania dreams would go up in smoke so for you to talk big, like you actually had the capability to become WWE Champion to begin with, is absolute tripe. You got lucky tonight, Jericho, just like those five other men in the Elimination Chamber match. And if you think that I'm done yet, that this little setback is going to stop me from getting what's mine, it's not. My reasons maybe selfish but morality doesn't mean a damn thing to me now. The WWE Championship does and whether I have to take it from you or Warrior after Wrestlemania is done or before then doesn't matter to me at all.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.