Page 1591 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 591 1091 1491 1541 158115891590159115921593 1601 1641 1691 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,910 of 18790
    @IAmJericho: If @CodyRhodesWWE hadn't moonsaulted me, we may have been able to defend ourselves this past Monday. Ever think about that? #dumbkid

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: The ending scene. I didn't predict it and it was a clever way to extend on some feuds.
    Best Piece of Booking: Having Vince play the good guy and set things straight.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:No.
    Best Match: Main Event.
    Best Promo: Bray Wyatt
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I didn't see any.
    Any Final Positives: I liked how they used Punk,Black, and KOW... I like the extending of the Sting/Flock feud as it seems to be picking up steam after the ppv. The Foley/Sting match was very well written.
    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? No
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    #BeJelly

Thanks for the feedback Dennis! Much appreciated

Also we should inform you guys of what is going to happen. Alright so here is the schedule of things and how they will be going. Since the long delay of RAW being posted, Nitro and Impact will be posted sometime in the upcoming week, and we hope to have it up ASAP. Impact is all ready to go, so that should be posted first, and then Nitro after, just a few things to take care of on that end.

Since we had the delay it messed up the schedule, so what we are doing is RAW assignments will go out on Monday, with a week to do them, this is to gt us back on schedule, same with Impact and Nitro, once they are posted, the following day assignments go out, and they are due when told (Impact prob Wed, Nitro Thurs). This will get us back on track, and should keep us on track for the foreseeable future.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

I also forgot to mention this, but the RAW Main Event, excluding it being a WWE Championship Match, was made by K2 who chose that as his match for winning the MiTB Prediction Contest

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I also forgot to mention this, but the RAW Main Event, excluding it being a WWE Championship Match, was made by K2 who chose that as his match for winning the MiTB Prediction Contest
    That's cool.

I'll give feedback later on tonight or tomorrow.

well judging by the ICing eddie had done with ????? I knew it had to be Bray Wyatt. That said, reading the first true Wyatt promo, Eddie has a great grasp on the character- that i am not surprised of with how great he is with all his characters(wwe or any of his originals). Can't wait to see how Wyatt is to be used here. Also, great Raw, matches, promos etc. Also glad to see the Flock/Sting feud continue, hopefully i can get some time to jump back into efeding soon as i really do miss it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    well judging by the ICing eddie had done with ????? I knew it had to be Bray Wyatt. That said, reading the first true Wyatt promo, Eddie has a great grasp on the character- that i am not surprised of with how great he is with all his characters(wwe or any of his originals). Can't wait to see how Wyatt is to be used here. Also, great Raw, matches, promos etc. Also glad to see the Flock/Sting feud continue, hopefully i can get some time to jump back into efeding soon as i really do miss it
    Thanks man.

So excited about Wyatt being here

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Buzzards? Flock? Raven? Little Dove(Maria)? Whats up with birds and WWE? Hopefully someone signs up as KoKo B Ware and his bird(whatever its name was/is) need more birds/bird named stables

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young